Options

Secret Satans 2019 - Perfect gifting! See you next year!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    got a repeat up in here

may be an opportunity to iterate on a theme

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hehehehe

Fly my little monkeys! Fly!

• Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    This will be interesting and fun.

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Damn! I think this is the first time in like ten years I've missed sign ups. I've been way too busy this fall :(

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I know just what to send! This is easier than with Saints where I am paralyzed with indecision.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I got my match, looking forward to giving my giftee some giftings!

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Well this is a fun twist

And now, to plot

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Well if all goes as planned my Satan may have gifts tonight (or tomorrow morning depending on time zone)

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Everybody's being all sinister and shit. I'm just looking at my person's wish list and buying a bunch of nice stuff off of it.

... and every Haunted Porcelain Clown Doll I can find on ebay. But bidding is surprisingly competitive, and victory is not at all certain.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    I require an Imp's assistance if anyone is available. <3

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Time for my annual reminder that if you’re going to cover the address on your shipping label you should cover the barcode as well.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    There are a lot of options for my Satanee. I must ponder. Ponder and stalk from the shadows.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Also worth the reminder: If you have a Steam Wishlist, make sure your profile has the Game Details setting on "Public" otherwise your wishlist won't be visible to people not on your friends list.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Huh. I guess I didn't get signed up? Weird.. I thought I followed the directions..

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Huh. I guess I didn't get signed up? Weird.. I thought I followed the directions..

whoooooooooooops.jpg

that is my fault, your email went in, but somehow didn't make it on the list

hold on for a moment and let's see if we can get this resolved

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

whoooooooooooops.jpg

that is my fault, your email went in, but somehow didn't make it on the list

hold on for a moment and let's see if we can get this resolved

Hahaha. I was checking my sent mail. If it doesn't work, no worries.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Okay, you should have your match now. Happy hunting!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I require an Imp's assistance if anyone is available. <3

@Bucketman just PM one of us. We'll help out as best we can

Very busy though! Lots of monkeys need flying lessons today.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I have been gifted, oh my! It's a pokeman sword and shield, about a day before I was going to buy it myself! Frabjous day, kaloo, kalay!

• Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    I have the perfect thing that's been lying around my house forever and which I have no idea from where it came. I was gonna trash it but looks like serendipity now. Hey giftee, I'm sending you my house trash, sorry!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh man! House trash! I can't BELIEVE I didn't sign up this year.

• Options
    Oh man! House trash! I can't BELIEVE I didn't sign up this year.

I mean, there's a bunch of stuff that didn't go at my garage sale this year which I can expedite out pronto...

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I have not been called upon to imp yet, feel free to do so.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    If you’re my satan the joke’s on you

I’ve been Oscar the grouch this whole time

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh boy, I showed MY GIRLFRIEND my satanee's wishlist post last night, and we have some. . . ideas.

This might be the most entertaining Secret Satans yet.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Aw, I'm definitely going to sign up again next year because the greatest joy (next to receiving gifts) has always lain in wondering whether people are talking about you

Platy on
  • Options
    First wave sent off! I bought two items off the same site seperately because I got too eager and jumped the gun, so I had to pay for shipping twice like friggin idiot so I'm sorry two of America's trees had to die to bring you your gift.

Jesus I've been appologizing to my gifties way too much. I'M SORRY I'M BAD AT THIS.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Okay cool coocoool updated my original post. Thanks for your patience, Dark One.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Gift #1 is away!

This is my favorite time of year =)

Thanksgiving and Satans

• Options
    I need to figure out what to get my satanee. Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm! I've got some ideas.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    My wife got a text from our relatively new neighbor that they received a package for us and opened it. They didn’t say what it was, but she thinks it’s probably toothbrushes.

For now I’m left in suspense, so I’m suddenly extremely glad to have said “nsfw: no”.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    Noggin wrote: »
    My wife got a text from our relatively new neighbor that they received a package for us and opened it. They didn’t say what it was, but she thinks it’s probably toothbrushes.

For now I’m left in suspense, so I’m suddenly extremely glad to have said “nsfw: no”.

what?!

• Options
    I mean, it happens, assuming it was truly an accident. When we first moved in I opened what I thought was the gas bill and was shocked to see like $1800. I didn’t notice it was for the previous owner until then.

• Options
  • Options
    I realize now that I made it sound worse; it wasn’t like she went to our property and signed for something. That’d be way different!

And yup, it was toothbrushes :rotate:

• Options
    I realize now that I made it sound worse; it wasn’t like she went to our property and signed for something. That’d be way different!

And yup, it was toothbrushes :rotate:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm all done for the year.
    I am not your Satan. OR AM I!? Expect a package of floss soon!
    I am not your satan

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »

what?!

When my wife and I got married last year for some reason Amazon had my address as my old apartment, even though I got many many Amazon deliveries at my current address. I got a facebook message from a lady asking if I use to live at the apartments she lived in, she asked me a few other questions. Turns out like 1/3rd of our registry was delivered to that apartment and they opened everything. It was nice that they returned it all, but they admitted to us that if it was stuff they could use they absolutely would not have contacted us, but when they realized it was for our wedding they felt guilty.

Like on the one hand, nice of them to return it, on the other what the fuck!

And two years ago my Secret Satan present got delivered to the apartment one over (1406 Apartment N as opposed to 1405 N) and the people hung onto it for a month before taking it to the office.

People suck!

• Options
    Wow, what the fuck

"Here's your shit back. If it had been better I would've kept it. You're welcome!"

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Wow, what the fuck

"Here's your shit back. If it had been better I would've kept it. You're welcome!"

"p.s. why aren't your 'friends' sending you better shit? it was barely worth my time going through your presents! they suck and so do you!

have a fantastic christmas!"

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Once Mori and I ordered some NSFW stuff and it was late... then dropped off, opened...