Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Cats On Cats

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 4 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Cats On Cats

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
QuidH3KnucklesMuffinatronAldoFiendishrabbitAndy JoezepherinA Dabble Of TheloniusTofystedethcB557NightslyrRhesus PositiveZilla360McFodderBedlamKoopahTroopahfurlionani_game_bumJaysonFourBobble

• ProwlingmonkeyProwlingmonkey Registered User regular
    Then he found out he was deathly allergic to cats

zepherinPreacherRhesus PositiveZilla360Man in the Mists
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Finally, defense spending I can get behind.

steam_sig.png
    Hahnsoo1Golden YakJazzZilla360Man in the MistsQuidNothingH3KnucklesAndy JoeJaysonFour
  • ShinaganiShinagani Registered User new member
    Wholesome Warfare

Hahnsoo1V1mJazzZilla360QuidH3Knucklesani_game_bumAndy JoeJaysonFour
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Someone needs to make this an actual game mechanic in something, I don't care what.

steam_sig.png
    Hahnsoo1Zilla360Man in the MistsQuidH3KnucklesAndy JoeJaysonFour
  • Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Then he found out he was deathly allergic to cats

There's an event chain in Crusader Kings 2 where your character can adopt a cat and a vassal complains about allergy symptoms. It can lead to an event where you find said vassal dead in their bed with your cat on top.

A lunatic character has the option to conclude that your cat heard the murderer escaping and is trying to investigate the crime scene.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
    JazzRhesus PositiveZilla360furlionQuidH3KnucklesLovelyJaysonFourAngelHedgie
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    edited November 4
    The whole "guns that shoots kittens" sounded like a familiar joke.

Please, learn from my mistake. Don't google "gun that shoots kittens."

:(

dennis on
    V1mZilla360jungleroomxJaysonFour
  • rembrandtqeinsteinrembrandtqeinstein Registered User regular
    I awwwwwwd so hard

Zilla360
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Good thing this wasn't in a tabletop game, or that soldier would have been slaughtered.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding
    Currently Playing: Dragonball FighterZ
    Zilla360
  • RavelleRavelle Registered User regular
    So wholesome! Made my night. :D

D083uBC.jpg
    Zilla360
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Must be one of those cat launchers like Adam West had on Family Guy. ;)

• DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

I don't think the joke here is that there is a kitten gun or cannon, but rather that kitten were attracted to the laser pointer.

KoopahTroopahMoridin889H3KnucklesLovelyTofystedethZilla360
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »

I don't think the joke here is that there is a kitten gun or cannon, but rather that kitten were attracted to the laser pointer.

Ah, that would make sense. How amusing that my mind went to cat gun instead of that. Haha

• dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »

Yeah, I got the joke. It just reminded me of a similar one. That will have to stay unknown, as per above.

Zilla360
  • GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    @Dennis: The term you want to google is "Catling gun".

Not a trap.

dennisRhesus PositiveZilla360Moridin889H3KnucklescB557
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    I'm kind of tickled with the idea of a tactical, squad-based shooter where players have customizable loadouts for distinct classes, and it's all presented as super-serious war-guy aesthetic but...

There's no actual injury or death. All the weapons and abilities would be silly stuff like in the comic instead.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png