As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Posts Pertaining [Podcasts]

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    BlankZoe wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    how’s the FMA:B dub
    As a Dub Liker, pretty dang good

Vic Shithead is the lead which

Sucks

But he is also in basically every popular anime so its hard to avoid

oh, ick, I didn’t know that

hrm

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular

ah yes, he will escape to the famously anti-union city of... *checks notes* ...Chicago

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    As any GGP fan will tell you, anime invented nothing

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    BlankZoe wrote: »
    how’s the FMA:B dub
    As a Dub Liker, pretty dang good

Vic Shithead is the lead which

Sucks

But he is also in basically every popular anime so its hard to avoid

oh, ick, I didn’t know that

hrm

It sucks and I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching it because if it

But FMAB wrapped up years ago so it ain't like he is still getting money from it (plus the fact that he has been blackballed from the industry) so it isn't something that crosses lines for me

But I would never watch, like, some new show he was involved with

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Whoa hold on there Zoe

do you have definitive proof that Vic's head is actually made of shit

because if you don't, I'm going to have to take you to task over such a false statement

• Options

ah yes, he will escape to the famously anti-union city of... *checks notes* ...Chicago

also the replies keep calling him an herb?

that's a new one to me

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    If I was attempting human transmutation, I would simply offer something of equal value to the human soul.

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Whoa hold on there Zoe

do you have definitive proof that Vic's head is actually made of shit

because if you don't, I'm going to have to take you to task over such a false statement

I can attest to Zoe’s claim that Vic’s head is comprised of 99.99% low-quality McDonalds bathroom shit.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

that's a new one to me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    well beastcast explains why not much has come out of east in the last week, vinny decided to rip the studio apart for the new year.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    well beastcast explains why not much has come out of east in the last week, vinny decided to rip the studio apart for the new year.

Ah, that makes sense then.

As someone who works in a vaguely similar environment, godspeed Vinny.

• Options
    Just for clarification, I was referencing VM's lawyers contesting the claim that he is a 'piece of shit' from witness testimony or whatever

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Just for clarification, I was referencing VM's lawyers contesting the claim that he is a 'piece of shit' from witness testimony or whatever

Wait, for real

That's some fuckin "the guy from King of Kong isn't literally a talking head" bullshit, but bad instead of funny

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

Wait, for real

That's some fuckin "the guy from King of Kong isn't literally a talking head" bullshit, but bad instead of funny

Mmmmno it's pretty funny

• Options
    I guess

I just want it on the record that he is a piece of shit, not that he isn't

• Options

Wait, for real

Mmmmno it's pretty funny

It is VERY funny

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    If I was attempting human transmutation, I would simply offer something of equal value to the human soul.

I've got some pretty rare pogs, that would cover the different I figure

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

Yep, and we finally got beastcast content directed at me, the terminating ethernet cables-liker.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »

Yep, and we finally got beastcast content directed at me, the terminating ethernet cables-liker.

keystones and patch cables. terminating cables is the devil.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Wait, for real

His lawyers were completely incompetent. It was hilarious and exactly what that jackass deserved.

• Options
    vic's legal crew have been legendarily incompetent, a bunch of grifters, and a bunch of incompetent grifters

like, the case is an extremely popular punching bag among lawyers on twitter

and not even just in america, but worldwide

• Options
    like, when this shit is all said and done, somebody is gonna put a complete timeline of it in a fucking law school textbook because it has been so infamously bad

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The great thing is that it's so wildly over the top incompetent that even a layman looking at it can go "Wait, what? That's not how that works right?"

• Options
    Yeah like going "Well actually he is not ACTUALLY made of FECES" is some grasping at straws ass bullshit for sure

• Options
    I haven't been following it, and I know we all sort of agreed to never talk about Jack Thompson again

But are we talking "just submitting random pictures as evidence and completely out of their mind" bad or just incompetent bad

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    oh my

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    They're all also stealing money from each other

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    it's the legal equivalent of going "you'll never be able to defeat my JAR OF BEES" and then you smash the jar at your feet and the bees attack you

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Oh okay, see, I didn't understand the context

I didn't realize that this was the lawyers fucking up real bad

• Options
    vic's thing had the added wrinkle of a gaggle of gramblegrape-esque chuds stirring the pot, doing things like mailing death threats to the defendants, random lawyers commenting on the case on socual media, and even the *judge*

like it's been a fucking circus

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    we can't talk about Vic's dumb lawyers in the podcast thread without linking to the two part podcast about how dumb they are

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    vic's thing had the added wrinkle of a gaggle of gramblegrape-esque chuds stirring the pot, doing things like mailing death threats to the defendants, random lawyers commenting on the case on socual media, and even the *judge*

like it's been a fucking circus

It's fucking hilarious how much those people try to bend over backwards and distort reality to not accept the loss on the case. Vic is now on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars in paying the defendants legal fees after having all his claims dismissed, but the gramblers shout to the mountaintops about how the defendants requested even more money that they didn't get so actually they're the losers here. And they're convinced things will all magically swing the other way on appeals (they won't, if anything it will just be more money to the defendants).

I started following some of the peanut gallery lawyers dunking on the case on twitter a while back to get my schadenfreude kick whenever there's an update

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

my question is if he realizes that the onion already unionized

• Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    we can't talk about Vic's dumb lawyers in the podcast thread without linking to the two part podcast about how dumb they are

the wild thing that since these went up they did more dumb stuff

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular

that's a new one to me

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I dont know what herb means.

I thought I did, but apparently not.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    turtleant wrote: »
    I dont know what herb means.

I thought I did, but apparently not.
    Herb
    1. To be wack. Worthy of being mocked. Weak, chumpish, and generally to be avoided.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I was gonna direct you to the first place I heard the term, which was Waypoint Radio’s episode “Waypoints 12: He a Herb” until I remembered that was the waypoints when all the Brett Kavanaugh stuff was happening.

So instead I’ll just say that you should skim that episode until Austin starts talking about Hue Jackson and how much of a herb he is.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    When using the word herb in the derogatory does one pronounce the h

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
This discussion has been closed.