As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Logitech G25 with an Xbox 360

freshmasterfreshfreshmasterfresh Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Games and Technology
The search function will not work with 'G25' because it's less than 4 letters long, so I'll just ask: is it possible to use a G25 wheel with the 360?

I'm really not as happy with the build quality of the Microsoft wheel as I'd like. I had initially assumed the G25 would not work with the Xbox, but after seeing that Forza 2 keeps track of the state of the clutch (engaged/disengaged), I'm not so sure. Either way, I believe the G25 would be ideal for Forza 2 and if it is possible, I need to sell this MS wheel ASAP.

900˚ of sex video review

happysig.png
freshmasterfresh on

• DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    From what I hear, every USB controller needs a special Microsoft DRM chip in it to work with the 360. I remember the X-Arcade people flipping shit about this. So no.

Daedalus on
  • MarkyXMarkyX Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    No, unfortunately they haven't done anything. Why? Hell if I know.

I have a logitech MOMO Steering Wheel that wants to be used with Forza, but I had to buy an MS Wheel. Fortunately I got it used (and great condition) for 90 bucks Canadian with the mediocre PGR3.

MarkyX on
  • LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    nothing to do with the question, but for future reference, if you want to search for a short term, you can add a wildcard "*" to the end of the term, so in this case G25*

LewieP on