As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] thread: Back to your backlogs

1356799

Posts

  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    They mostly gift at night. Mostly.

    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    BetsuniMugsleyJazzKarozJaysonFourElvenshaeMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahStormwatcherMudzgutZilla360
  • LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    It's always safe

    Ok, good.

    BetsuniMugsleyRoyceSraphimElvenshaeMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahStormwatcherKalnaurZilla360
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    This thread title feels personal. I can't run Rocksmith unless I run it from the .exe instead of the UI...

    The last few times I tried to run it, it was a little finicky.

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Is it safe?

    MugsleyCommander ZoomBetsuniKarozRoyceSraphimElvenshaeMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahStormwatcher
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Is it secret? Is it safe?

    BetsuniKarozRoyceSraphimElvenshaeFencingsaxMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahStormwatcherKalnaur
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Is very safe. As a matter of fact, make sure you are Steam friends with @JaysonFour and ask how his contraption that is totally-not-a-catapult works.

    KarozMugsleyRoyceSraphimJaysonFourBetsuniElvenshaeMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahMudzgutKalnaur
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    What are the three terrors of the Steam Thread? One, the flame spurts. No problem. There's a popping sound preceding each, we can avoid that. Two, the Lightning Sand. But you were clever enough to discover what that looks like, so in the future we can avoid that too.

    Fishman, what about the G.O.U.S.'s?

    Gifts of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

    Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    The Zombie PenguinKarozSmokeStacksPixelated PixieMugsleyRoyceSraphimJazzJaysonFourBetsuniTeeManbloodatonementElvenshaeMNC DoverStollsKoopahTroopahIolodestroyah87MudzgutKalnaurMassenaCorsiniPoketpixie
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Gift dakka for the first few pages

    Betsuni
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    What are the three terrors of the Steam Thread? One, the flame spurts. No problem. There's a popping sound preceding each, we can avoid that. Two, the Lightning Sand. But you were clever enough to discover what that looks like, so in the future we can avoid that too.

    Fishman, what about the G.O.U.S.'s?

    Gifts of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

    menOfAction.jpg?1547850237

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    bloodatonementBetsuniElvenshaeFishmanMNC DoverJazzMugsleyStollsKoopahTroopahIoloKalnauran_altHeroth
  • heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Tales of Berseria is on sale for the midweek and I'd just like to remind you all that Tales of Berseria is one of the best RPGs I've ever played, and you should play it too if you even remotely enjoy JRPGS.

    M A G I K A Z A M
    KarozRoyceSraphimMadicanIoloKalnaur
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    In the last month of my Battletech career run, we plotted a course to an unvisited 4 1/2 skull star system. I wanted to our last mission before heading into the sunset.
    But we're locked out of every contract.
    14E977EF2E33B5AABA33F5EF9CBBC34347188D39

    Thus ends my career run. Not even with a whimper.
    81D8BEAD9E5DB43F68D7821FBBD338233C11361C

    It was getting a bit boring after getting all those assault mechs. I may need to turn up the difficulty next run.

    steam_sig.png
    Commander ZoomIanatorJaysonFourRoyceSraphimMirkelEd GrubermanMugsleyStollsIoloStormwatcherBetsuniMassena
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    LllbmYv.png

    IanatorFremJaysonFourRoyceSraphimStabbity StyleMNC DoverTeeManMugsleyStollsKoopahTroopahKarozStormwatcherMudzgutThe Zombie PenguinCorsini
  • ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    Tales of Berseria is on sale for the midweek and I'd just like to remind you all that Tales of Berseria is one of the best RPGs I've ever played, and you should play it too if you even remotely enjoy JRPGS.

    Adored the character interactions and localization work. Tolerated the game engine as best I could, which wasn't well since fuck the MMO aesthetic and fuck its godawful crafting equipment bullshit. Despised the story and the absolutely fucking constant game of "find the NPC to continue this already over-long cutscene" with the force of ten thousand suns. The characters deserved better.

    ---

    Completely lost my evening without even realizing it to Ratropolis. Seems like it's not hard to find various broken card combinations, but then actually being able to get them again early enough to take advantage is up to the fates, but figuring out new ones on the fly under the constant threat of encroaching invasion is fun. I was really trying hard to get my Steal + Mining infinite loop going again after I stumbled into it the first time too late to do me much good, but ended up getting my first win with a kind of wacky game where I got Mining and a Tavern early, plus a random upgrade for Mining right before I duplicated it. My money now gone apeshit bananas, I picked up an upgraded Barracks and then duped that too before putting them down, at which point I started turning my Slingers into small gods since they were sadly the best ranged units I had at that point. Final boss still overran half my city (well, half the left side of the city), but I could spam new god-slingers as fast as it would let me draw them, and the big oaf had about 5 walls worth of being pelted to death to get through. Mining was giving me like 650 gold a pop by the end, and my slingers were doing 40+ damage each, still at the same dirt cheap cost.

    ztrEPtD.gif
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Saw this in my recommendation queue and it just screams "Pixie game" so here it is for y'all to get a gander at. https://store.steampowered.com/app/630550/Faulty_Apprentice__Fantasy_Visual_Novel__Dating_Sim/

    The most surprising thing about this game? It actually looks well-done and not just some haphazard cash grab like a lot of other games in this kind of "genre". Unique artstyle, animations, and different characters of varying fantasy races. So that's another reason I'm dropping the link here instead of just skipping past it to finish my queue like normal.

    MugsleyRoyceSraphimBetsuniKalnaurJazz
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Shovel-y goodness

    GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

    BedlamJaysonFourTeeMan
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Saw this in my recommendation queue and it just screams "Pixie game" so here it is for y'all to get a gander at. https://store.steampowered.com/app/630550/Faulty_Apprentice__Fantasy_Visual_Novel__Dating_Sim/

    The most surprising thing about this game? It actually looks well-done and not just some haphazard cash grab like a lot of other games in this kind of "genre". Unique artstyle, animations, and different characters of varying fantasy races. So that's another reason I'm dropping the link here instead of just skipping past it to finish my queue like normal.

    Huh, this stuff looks cheesy but there's some quality behind this. Store title thing looks Pyre. All in all the characters.......


    *looks at alchemy teacher*

    I mean if magic unties you from certain rules, why not.

    Kalnaur
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I've been in two minds about whether I should mention it in here as it is only tangentially related to Steam shenanigans but


    I GOT THE JOB! NO MORE RETAIL HELL! (Well, still there for 6 weeks but after that ... WOOOOOO). I genuinely can't thank you guys enough for the support these past two hell filled years and especially these past couple weeks with work being a little difficult. You guys are the best! :heartbeat:

    Oh and it pays better so you're all fucked!

    KoopahTroopahdresdenphileMNC DoverPixelated PixieKalnaurMadicancooljammer00Ed GrubermanbloodatonementHiT BiTJazzStabbity StyleIoloElvenshaeJaysonFourKarozGear GirlMudzgutZilla360Commander ZoomFencingsaxIanatorCroakerBCMugsleyUndead ScottsmanRoyceSraphimThe Escape GoatBetsuniDirtyboyStormwatcherVikingIsornStollsSumanaiTalus9952TeeManEvmaAlsarCorsiniHeartfinderHerothDaringDirkBasilan_altPoketpixieMassenajclastPolaritie
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I've been in two minds about whether I should mention it in here as it is only tangentially related to Steam shenanigans but


    I GOT THE JOB! NO MORE RETAIL HELL! (Well, still there for 6 weeks but after that ... WOOOOOO). I genuinely can't thank you guys enough for the support these past two hell filled years and especially these past couple weeks with work being a little difficult. You guys are the best! :heartbeat:

    Oh and it pays better so you're all fucked!

    ivbvbmwugj3z.gif

    KalnaurBig ClassyJazzdestroyah87ElvenshaeJaysonFourKarozMudzgutZilla360Commander ZoomFencingsaxCroakerBCMugsleyRoyceSraphimBetsuniStormwatcherStollsTalus9952Corsinian_alt
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I've been in two minds about whether I should mention it in here as it is only tangentially related to Steam shenanigans but


    I GOT THE JOB! NO MORE RETAIL HELL! (Well, still there for 6 weeks but after that ... WOOOOOO). I genuinely can't thank you guys enough for the support these past two hell filled years and especially these past couple weeks with work being a little difficult. You guys are the best! :heartbeat:

    mq7bpgdcta9w.gif

    Oh and it pays better so you're all fucked!
    jys53ybh71m7.gif


    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    KoopahTroopahKalnaurMalakaiusBig ClassyJazzElvenshaeKarozMudzgutMNC DoverZilla360Commander ZoomFencingsaxCroakerBCMugsleyRoyceSraphimBetsuniStormwatcherThe Zombie PenguinStollsTalus9952PoketpixiePolaritie
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I've been in two minds about whether I should mention it in here as it is only tangentially related to Steam shenanigans but


    I GOT THE JOB! NO MORE RETAIL HELL! (Well, still there for 6 weeks but after that ... WOOOOOO). I genuinely can't thank you guys enough for the support these past two hell filled years and especially these past couple weeks with work being a little difficult. You guys are the best! :heartbeat:

    Oh and it pays better so you're all fucked!

    Congrats! Told ya you'd crush it. Get that QoL upgrade.

    Big ClassyKalnaurElvenshaeJaysonFourZilla360Commander ZoomFencingsaxIanatorMugsleySpoitRoyceSraphimBetsuniThe Zombie PenguinStollsTalus9952
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I don't know if the world is prepared for Isy with a better office job.

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    Big ClassyKoopahTroopahKalnaurMudzgutZilla360Commander ZoomCroakerBCMugsleyBetsuniStormwatcherStollsTalus9952jclast
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Well done, Isy!

    Or should I say...

    Good job. :cool:

    Big ClassyIoloKoopahTroopahKalnaurKarozZilla360FencingsaxMugsleyBetsuniStollsTalus9952an_altPoketpixiejclast
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    @Stabbity Style decided I needed to celebrate with a gift of Heave Ho! Thanks man!
    DuFe3QZ.png

    Ed GrubermanJazzPixelated PixieStabbity StyleKoopahTroopahKalnaurElvenshaeJaysonFourKarozbloodatonementGear GirlMudzgutMNC DoverZilla360IanatorMugsleyRoyceSraphimBetsuniStormwatcherMadicanThe Zombie PenguinStollsTalus9952TeeManCorsinian_alt
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    Zilla360 on
    NH844lc.png | PSN | GACSALB.jpg My Blog |🏳️‍⚧️♥️
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    You still can?

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    StormwatcherZilla360
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Size on Disk.
    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Last Played.
    Left panel, directly under HOME, Right next to Search, filter options: Ready to play or Installed locally.

    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    KoopahTroopahElvenshaeZilla360Bedlam
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    The one thing you can't sort by that you used to be able to was status of game. Which means you can't filter down to games in your library that were added as non-steam games, like you could in the old client. Other than that it's a downgrade but still basically usable.

    Stabbity_Style.png
    Zilla360
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    You still can?

    TIL that these were things Steam could do.

    Seriously, I never knew it could do them. But then, I never use(d) List View, so that'd be why.

    Nice to know now that I don't need to resort to Treesize to see what's taking up loads of space!

    Jazz on
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Size on Disk.
    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Last Played.
    Left panel, directly under HOME, Right next to Search, filter options: Ready to play or Installed locally.

    Oh, and I forgot there are two "quick buttons" right under that search function and filter options, the clock one is "recent" and the thing that's a circle with a triangle in it auto-sorts for both installed locally and ready to play at the same time.

    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    FencingsaxZilla360
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I am going to uninstall age of wonders because it's too dam fun and I should beat my other games.

    Also most of this weekend was spent playing the damnthings slow as fuck on my computer

  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I am going to uninstall age of wonders because it's too dam fun and I should beat my other games.

    Also most of this weekend was spent playing the damnthings slow as fuck on my computer

    I can think of three other games you could try playing...

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    FencingsaxJazzJaysonFourZilla360RoyceSraphimRickRudeElvenshaeKoopahTroopah
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Size on Disk.
    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Last Played.
    Left panel, directly under HOME, Right next to Search, filter options: Ready to play or Installed locally.
    Ah. Thanks. That's still not as useful as it used to be. I just really prefer list view to tiles or covers.

    NH844lc.png | PSN | GACSALB.jpg My Blog |🏳️‍⚧️♥️
    Kalnaur
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    Talus9952 wrote: »
    In the last month of my Battletech career run, we plotted a course to an unvisited 4 1/2 skull star system. I wanted to our last mission before heading into the sunset.
    But we're locked out of every contract.
    14E977EF2E33B5AABA33F5EF9CBBC34347188D39

    Thus ends my career run. Not even with a whimper.
    81D8BEAD9E5DB43F68D7821FBBD338233C11361C

    It was getting a bit boring after getting all those assault mechs. I may need to turn up the difficulty next run.

    Forgot to say thanks again to @Iolo for Battletech!

    steam_sig.png
    KarozJazzIoloZilla360KalnaurMugsleyRoyceSraphimElvenshaeFencingsaxStollsKoopahTroopahBetsunian_altJaysonFourMassena
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    So glad you enjoyed it @Talus9952!!

    I was silently commiserating with you about that last planet with no missions. The reputation system is one of my least favorite aspects of the game. It should work, but it ends up constraining which missions you take a lot more than it adds any benefit. And if you are playing iron man, any 4+ planet you go to is a gamble as there's a good chance no one will like you enough in the system to give you a mission (or if you are super popular there will be two missions pitting you against one of your 'friends.') At the very least, the game should do a check and if there are no available missions from factions give you 1-2 missions from the planetary government.

    The lore doesn't really support how pissy everyone gets. You're a mercenary - offer top dollar and I'll take your mission next! It would be better if there were penalties, like lower payouts or reduced salvage vs. just gating the missions behind the rating system. Or let us peep all the missions on a planet before committing a 20 day space journey to get there.

    Oh well. If you aren't playing iron man, it's nothing some save scumming the first time you check the mission board can't fix!

    It's a minor complaint, though. The game on the whole, despite a few warts (steep learning curve & poor tutorial, late game staleness w/ infinite assault mechs, and no value reputation system), is pretty good! :winky:

    And hey, only a week until Heavy Metal drops. <3

    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    Talus9952MirkelKoopahTroopahBetsuniJaysonFour
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    This new library view sucks! Where's my detailed, sortable list view, Valve? I want to be able to see a list of games by install size, last played, and install status, etcetera; like you could before.
    This is exactly why I didn't sign up for the beta, I knew they'd break it.

    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Size on Disk.
    New or old bookshelf, All games, <sort by> Last Played.
    Left panel, directly under HOME, Right next to Search, filter options: Ready to play or Installed locally.
    Ah. Thanks. That's still not as useful as it used to be. I just really prefer list view to tiles or covers.

    Oh, I agree, I just wanted to note where those options still existed.

    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    Zilla360
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Has the client had any further updates yet since the one introducing new library UI? I've blocked mine from updating for the moment until the new setup is a bit more stable, but I'm wondering if they've started ironing out some of the bugs, at least.

    Jazz on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I first used Steam in 2004 when Half-Life 2 required it to play the game but that wasn't Steam 1.0. What did Steam 1.0 look like?

    RickRude
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Beat The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan with a friend of mine in online co-op tonight and it was a blast throughout.

    It's from the same folks that made the PS4 game Until Dawn, but if you don't know about that, here's the elevator pitch: An incredibly high-fidelity game with mo-capped actors you'll maybe recognize from television/film in a B-horror film but it's fully playable QTEs and dialogue choices. Man of Medan (the first in a series of games contained within the "Dark Pictures" branding) is shorter than Until Dawn, but the cool thing about it is that it has both online and local co-op modes in addition to solo play. I'm looking forward to playing it with my friend again where I'm hosting and he is joining so we can control different characters next time. Also, it's only $30 full price, which feels like a good deal considering how good it looks.

    usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    KarozBetsuniZilla360
  • OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Has the client had any further updates yet since the one introducing new library UI? I've blocked mine from updating for the moment until the new setup is a bit more stable, but I'm wondering if they've started ironing out some of the bugs, at least.

    There was one update on 11/6, and three updates to the beta branch after that.
    https://store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_client
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamClientBeta/announcements

    Jazz
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    So glad you enjoyed it @Talus9952!!

    I was silently commiserating with you about that last planet with no missions. The reputation system is one of my least favorite aspects of the game. It should work, but it ends up constraining which missions you take a lot more than it adds any benefit. And if you are playing iron man, any 4+ planet you go to is a gamble as there's a good chance no one will like you enough in the system to give you a mission (or if you are super popular there will be two missions pitting you against one of your 'friends.') At the very least, the game should do a check and if there are no available missions from factions give you 1-2 missions from the planetary government.

    The lore doesn't really support how pissy everyone gets. You're a mercenary - offer top dollar and I'll take your mission next! It would be better if there were penalties, like lower payouts or reduced salvage vs. just gating the missions behind the rating system. Or let us peep all the missions on a planet before committing a 20 day space journey to get there.

    Oh well. If you aren't playing iron man, it's nothing some save scumming the first time you check the mission board can't fix!

    It's a minor complaint, though. The game on the whole, despite a few warts (steep learning curve & poor tutorial, late game staleness w/ infinite assault mechs, and no value reputation system), is pretty good! :winky:

    And hey, only a week until Heavy Metal drops. <3

    I agree with everything you've said. Once I got some top assault mechs, the game was pretty much a breeze. It needs an extra something to motivate you once you are at end game with the best assault mechs. I need to try to take rep into account the next time I replay it, and try not to piss too many factions. Allying with a faction seems to have some pretty negative consequences, and the faction store doesn't seem worth it.

    steam_sig.png
    IoloMirkelBetsuni
This discussion has been closed.