As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Wiener is Broken

2»

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Zero, my girlfriend and I have been having sex for a good 4 years now and just recently (Last few months) I found a better way to get her off during sex. You cannot gauge how hard a chick is to please until you have been with her a long while.

I would bet that your problem is likely similar. Positions, positions, positions. Get creative yourself, or possibly find a guide either at a local book store, or the internet.

Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yeeeeeah.... one time I lost it after like 5 minutes on accident and she got super pissed. I don't think she'd ever agree to such a thing. Hell, anytime we have sex and she doesn't have an orgasm she gets all pissy...

That really sucks dude. She's putting a lot of pressure on you.

I know you say that if you work at it that she can finish every time, but that might not always be the case.

My wife is pretty good about climaxing, but sometimes, for whatever reason, it's just not going to happen for her. More often that not it's a mental thing and she just can't relax enough.

In those cases she doesn't care and just wants me to have my fun.

Suds on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    happysharkhappyshark Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Suds wrote: »
    Yeeeeeah.... one time I lost it after like 5 minutes on accident and she got super pissed. I don't think she'd ever agree to such a thing. Hell, anytime we have sex and she doesn't have an orgasm she gets all pissy...

That really sucks dude. She's putting a lot of pressure on you.

I know you say that if you work at it that she can finish every time, but that might not always be the case.

My wife is pretty good about climaxing, but sometimes, for whatever reason, it's just not going to happen for her. More often that not it's a mental thing and she just can't relax enough.

In those cases she doesn't care and just wants me to have my fun.

yeah what she is doing to you DEFINITELY isn't normal. Pressure like that doesn't sound fun at all. You need to figure out what you can and cannot tolerate in the bedroom and go from there.

happyshark on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I don't know, I mean I feel bad getting her all worked up and then leaving her unfulfilled. I know that isn't any fun.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I don't know, I mean I feel bad getting her all worked up and then leaving her unfulfilled. I know that isn't any fun.
    Is she not into oral?

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Is she not into oral?

Or vibrators? Just because it isn't your penis doesn't mean you aren't the one pleasuring her.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    BlazeFireBlazeFire Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    semi-hijack:
    Were you guys always able to go for half an hour or did you have to go into training or something? I'm having trouble imagining lasting for that long.

Oral is usually how I make sure my girlfriend feels satisfied.

BlazeFire on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    We've always been like that. Hell, when we were younger we'd crossed the 1 hour mark a number of times.... but that's not really important.

She's into oral, but the majority of the time refuses it. I think she feels she isn't clean enough or something, from getting all sweaty having sex or whatever. It's my penis or nothing, essentially.

She's moving away soon, to a town about 50 miles away. We'll be having sex a lot less often, so this whole thing may not even be much of an issue for the next few months until I move up there too (it's where our college is, she's taking summer courses).

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg