As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pokémon] Scorbunnies and Shedinja: Hatching Dreepy 1000 times

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    If you think of something good to put up on GTS let me know. I'm tempted to offer up the random shinies that I received through GTS and wonder trade over the years. I didn't catch them myself and I have no attatchment to them.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Also, it doesn’t matter because apparently the only acceptable trade for a dang cubone or whatever is a legendary

I always assume that some of the trade requests that are up in the GTS are there for a reason, their trade requests are either absurd or straight up trolling. Because for some reason you can set up trades that are impossible to fulfill.

I’ve seen several people looking for evolved forms of Pokémon that have impossible trade criteria. Things like a level 10 Haunter, which is impossible because haunter evolves at level 25.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    There's continual patching of Home going on, apparently (Serebii and Joe M.'s twitter posts are helpful). Apparently some people are getting Original Form Magearna (pokeball coloured) as a mystery gift for pokedex completion, and others... aren't. I haven't--please let me know if any of you do!

One bug fix that worked for me: though you can't see Furfrou forms in Home, they can be recognized by the Home dex if you reconnect Bank to Home and port another mon over. (The sync apparently doesn't happen the first time???)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Everyone with a living dex - here's the fix to get your original form Magearna if you loaded everything to Home but it isn't showing up as a mystery gift:

On the Switch, shift all the pokemon in Home one box left. Save, quit, reenter, shift all the pokemon one box right. It sounds like a joke but it worked for me (triggered some sort of flag...?) :P

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    I remember back in Sun and Moon I could get most anything for a female Salandit. So I'd use the Cute Charm trick to catch a bunch of them.

• Options
    I finally managed to get a Zacian by offering a rare-ish Vivillon.

Now I need all the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon exclusives, Meltan, and Melmetal.

And I'm also working on getting each Pokemon that has a gender difference but that's not a huge deal.

• Options
    Moth 13 wrote: »
    I remember back in Sun and Moon I could get most anything for a female Salandit. So I'd use the Cute Charm trick to catch a bunch of them.

I think I spent more time catching a female Salandit than any other Pokemon when I played Moon. Even legendaries and UB’s.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Vivillon seems like a good idea. I've seen many people asking for it

Guess I'll boot up Y

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    I just learned that you can still get Magearna in S/M/US/UM

(The regular grey kind, not the fancy pokeball colored one from completing the Dex in Home)

You just have to scan a QR code that still works

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Turambar wrote: »

(The regular grey kind, not the fancy pokeball colored one from completing the Dex in Home)

Do you have a link to the QR code? I tried that the other day and the code I was trying to use wouldn’t work.

• Options
    Marathon wrote: »

Do you have a link to the QR code? I tried that the other day and the code I was trying to use wouldn’t work.

https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/qrevents.shtml

Serebii has one for each region, so just use the one that's right for you

If that doesn't work, I'd try going to the NPC and see if maybe you already scanned it before

• Options
    I managed to get Zacian and the ultra beasts from Ultra Sun and Moon from the GTS. Now I just need Meltan, Melmetal, and Zeraora and I’ll have a complete living dex.

• Options
    Marathon wrote: »

https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/qrevents.shtml

Serebii has one for each region, so just use the one that's right for you

If that doesn't work, I'd try going to the NPC and see if maybe you already scanned it before

That worked, awesome. Thanks!

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I'm down to just three pokemon to finish my Galar Dex (Slurpuff, Rhyperior, and Zacian). And then an absolute ton to get my living Dex. GTS being only available through the phone app is annoying, I will say.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    *tips hat* M'gearna

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Bleh. It's starting to really sink in that I've lost my entire stable of guys from the past 20ish years

This sucks!

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Potential datamine info for the upcoming expansions based on Home (not exhaustive, just one mon).

If this is true I don't envy the person attempting to salvage Jynx with an evo/gmax/mega. Definitely one for the memory hole.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Yeah but it's got 55 special attack so you'll be fine.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I failed my no more packs rule but I only got one this week and I got a Gmax Lapras and im v happy

always luv'd Lapras the now if I was only super lucky and it was a secret rainbow rare or w/e it is

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Mewtwo is now in dynamax raids for a few days and he's super hard to beat

You can't catch it, but you get some good loot

The Kanto starters are also in raid and can drop Flame Orb/Toxic Orb/Life Orb

Also also, Greninja was voted pokemon of year, with I think Lucario second and Mimikyu(!) third

Also also also, the new mythical was revealed. It's Dark/Grass and looks like some kind of badass lemur

edit:
    https://youtu.be/eiHKsWI2WsQ

Turambar on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/ypYmuv4Exso

Feel like Sylveon is way too high (and where are like, Mew and Eevee?), but yeah, I love the top three and I’m glad Rayquaza and Umbreon are up there

Joe from Serebii was tweeting about a more specific breakdown (Celebi is like, 13th for Johto), but I’ve yet to find that

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Feel like Sylveon is way too high (and where are like, Mew and Eevee?), but yeah, I love the top three and I’m glad Rayquaza and Umbreon are up there

Dissenting opinion: Not only am I shocked Umbreon is above Sylveon, but I physically cannot understand how it's top 10 and Espeon isn't.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, the Pokemon website lets you see the top 30 overall and for each region

Chandelure won Unova!

• Options
    Okay, the Pokemon website lets you see the top 30 overall and for each region

Chandelure won Unova!

And Rowlet and Decidueye cannibalized their votes, finishing second and third in Alola. Combined they had 3k more votes than Charizard.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Sylveon being in the top 10 didn't surprise me, they have an adorable design and as I understand it they're also a trans icon.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Dissenting opinion: Not only am I shocked Umbreon is above Sylveon, but I physically cannot understand how it's top 10 and Espeon isn't.

It’s cause Espeon sucks and Umbreon is a Miyazaki creature

• Options
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Snom
    Yamper
    Wooloo

Make the latest gen worth it

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I moved my living dex from Y to Home

I do not like the style of the art in Home and I want them to add models for the rest of the pokemon to SwSh so I can move them all to that instead

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0cXpOnfX6I

There's some rough parts in this series, and its a shame that the dub is just going with american accents, but counterpoint: six minutes of Wooloo goodness.

• Options
    I figured out right away to seek out subbed versions of this series, works way better for me

• Options
    showdown is doing their april fools event again, and I think Sterica needs a new pfp

yzvck6ju5hae.png

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options

I know the smoke is like part of it, but I would’ve just not

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    People are aware of the latest beta Pokémon Gold and Silver leak, right?

j6c02qdofi9b.png

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ..... beta lugia? what the hell is that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Looks like it sailed in from pókeNorway.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    need that fat pikachu plush

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    I think it's supposed to be based on a Viking longship.

Hitmontop had a pretty crazy development, btw.

qkncb1584zrb.jpeg