Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Penny Arcade - Comic - Ghost Intelligencer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 20 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Ghost Intelligencer

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Zilla360TofystedethBobbleAndy JoeA Dabble Of TheloniusH3KnucklesKoopahTroopah

• SpinelesSSpinelesS Registered User regular
    Is there a new Witcher game or something?

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    I think I know where Gabe is in the game. The ghost in that island tower tricked me too.
    SpinelesS wrote: »
    Nah, it (3) just got a Switch port.

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
    YoungFreydennisH3KnucklesMoridin889
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    I think I know where Gabe is in the game. The ghost in that island tower tricked me too.
    SpinelesS wrote: »
    Nah, it (3) just got a Switch port.

i-2mWcsbv-4K.jpg

Andy JoeZilla360H3KnucklesKoopahTroopah
  • LazyDolphinLazyDolphin Registered User regular
    I just got around to starting Witcher 3, too, when Xbox marketplace dropped the GotY edition to $14 a couple weeks ago. The series of quests relating to Annabelle's ghost on Fyke Island is where the game felt like it went from "sure, this was worth fourteen bucks" to "okay, everybody was right...this game is really something special"

Zilla360MichaelLC
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    I just started Witcher 3 and it is one of the best visual novels I have ever played.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    You mean the Switcher?

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Switch3r

cB557Zilla360