Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY Challenge

• H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited December 3
    3clipse wrote: »
    What I appreciate is that that image strongly implies that Scorpion is pregnant with Sub-Zero's baby.

Wait a sec. That's not scorpion. That's noob saibot. Who is the original sub zero. Who is the older brother to current sub zero...

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    H0b0man wrote: »
    What I appreciate is that that image strongly implies that Scorpion is pregnant with Sub-Zero's baby.

Wait a sec. That's not scorpion. That's noob saibot. Who is the original sub zero. Who is the older brother to current sub zero...

You know it

When you fap to it

ElvenshaeZeroCowSlacker71
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular

A LIN KUEI CAN ONLY BREED WITH A LIN KUEI

I think the internet has taught me that any Sonic character could get them boys pregnant too.

3clipse
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited December 3
    If the bing/Bowie duet of this and peace on earth counts, I'm out today, irish radio loves it

WeedLordVegeta on
    25Mj5br.png
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular

Isn't that Noob-Saibot?

No that's Taskmaster from the new Black Widow trailer.

• 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Isn't that Noob-Saibot?

gesundheit

I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
    The Escape GoatCaptain InertiaSlacker71
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If the bing/Bowie duet of this and peace on earth counts, I'm out today, irish radio loves it
    FATALITY
    drkswcuvsyec.jpg

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    ElvenshaeCaptain InertiaStiltsSorceTofystedeth
    But Fatality is a member of the Star Sapphire Corps...

No, wait, come back!

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I feel like the Bing Bowie duet isn't in the spirit of the original (also it sucks shit) but I don't really care either way, christmas sucks

25Mj5br.png
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I like Peace on Earth but only for the cheesy music video where Bowie drops by to borrow sugar or whatever and they sing together.

SporkAndrewJragghen
  • ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    H0b0man wrote: »

You know it

When you fap to it

I'm giggling on the shitter at work with someone in the stall next to me.

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    Captain InertiaPerrsunSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Taya wrote: »
    I like Peace on Earth but only for the cheesy music video where Bowie drops by to borrow sugar or whatever and they sing together.

Happens to me all of the time

Ranlin
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Registered User regular
    So I was focusing my brain on fixing a secret saint shipping problem just now for one thing and without thinking switched over to Sirius XMs holiday channel (wife switched the button that selects ESPN to Holiday channel). Didn’t get tagged with it fortunately but finished what I was doing, realized what I’d done, let out a Homer styled scream, and switched channels. Whew.

ElvenshaeJedocIronKnuckle's GhostLaOschromdomCarpy3clipseRaijin QuickfootThe Escape GoatDisruptedCapitalistfacetiousRanlinani_game_bumSorceSlacker71Tofystedeth
    Pardon the double post, but my wife just invited me to dinner at Cracker Barrel. I may be doomed.

ElvenshaeSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    You know I had some real idiot friends in college (that I’m also sadly still friends with today)

For some reason we all collectively decided to use the term “Cracker Barrel” to reference tea-bagging someone

Have fun with your Cracker Barrel dinner!

The music has stopped! I think their sound system broke. I’m saved!

JedocchromdomfacetiousXaquinRanlinElvenshaeIronKnuckle's GhostDark Raven XLord PalingtondiscriderWeedLordVegetaSorceJragghenSlacker71MegaMan001Tofystedeth
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Pardon the double post, but my wife just invited me to dinner at Cracker Barrel. I may be doomed.

I know what you meant but for some reason the idea of someone "inviting" their spouse to dinner has me tittering like an idiot.

I made it through several days of shopping and flights unscathed! I'm in Japan for the next 2 weeks so I think I'm safe.......for now

RanlinchromdomIronKnuckle's Ghost
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist rugged, weathered Registered User regular
    Was at physical therapy for my daughter this afternoon. I kept trying to change the radio but there was always someone by it humming along. Luckily an hour passed without the dread song being played.

RanlinElvenshae
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular

, he said, holding a conspicuous pair of wire cutters.

facetiousRanlinElvenshaechromdomIronKnuckle's GhostSorceTofystedeth
    astrobstrd wrote: »

, he said, holding a conspicuous pair of wire cutters.

YOU CAN’T PROVE ANYTHING!

facetiousThe Escape GoatXaquinRanlinElvenshaechromdomastrobstrdSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    edited December 4
    Quick, send in the live band with the delightful small youth on the snare!

We cannot have our patrons without music!!!

EDIT: Fuck I just realized I can't watch In Excelsis Deo, the West Wing episode with the funeral for the homeless veteran.

DAMNIT

MechMantis on
    UA1OmVB.png
    ElvenshaeMegaMan001
  • LucedesLucedes i'm not real, and i deny Registered User regular
    i'm going to my workplace christmas party on thursday.
    probably the most dangerous part of the challenge every year, though so far LDB has not been uptempo enough to make it onto the playlist.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm going to my workplace christmas party on thursday.
    probably the most dangerous part of the challenge every year, though so far LDB has not been uptempo enough to make it onto the playlist.

Little Drummer Boy: Chainsmokers Remix (ft. Lil Nas X)

SporkAndrewStiltsRaijin QuickfootElvenshaeLaOs3clipsechromdomLucedes
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I think there must have been a coup or something in the supermarket downstairs, because I'm actually yet to hear a single christmas song.

They're still going hard with their 80s playlist so its been consistently Don't You Want Me and One Night In Bangkok every morning so far.

BedlamThe Escape GoatLucedes
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »

EDIT: Fuck I just realized I can't watch In Excelsis Deo, the West Wing episode with the funeral for the homeless veteran.

DAMNIT

You can't get yourself out so out so I think you'd be fine watching it?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

DAMNIT

Nope! The only way you can hear it and be safe is if someone is trying to get you out of the contest.

Slacker71
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular

DAMNIT

Nope! The only way you can hear it and be safe is if someone is trying to get you out of the contest.

What if I tell him to watch that episode, hehehe?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

DAMNIT

gjv0bn2715nu.jpg

ElvenshaeLaOstimspork's ghostastrobstrdThe Escape GoatSlacker71MegaMan001Tofystedeth

DAMNIT

eqruvsx53h66.png

Captain InertiaBedlamThe Escape Goat3clipseLord PalingtonSlacker71Tofystedeth

DAMNIT

Then you knock yourself out, obviously.

I have no qualms with eliminating everyone right now!

Don't test me!

timspork's ghost
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    The spirit of the rule is you cant rickroll some one into thinking they are watching a non LDB video and it turns out its actually just a LDB video.

If you listen to the song on purpose you are out.

Slacker71
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Went to the dentist for a cleaning today. As I climbed into the chair, I realized that they were playing Christmas music.

So I had to lay there for nearly an hour while a nice lady jabbed my gums with sharp metal hooks just sweating that next song.

Happily, I made it through the entire appointment safely.

Then I drove to the grocery store to grab milk and eggs and walked right the fuck into it, already in progress.

I am out.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Blackhawk1313LaOsjgeisThe Escape GoatMadicanXaquinchromdomSleepTayaPoorochondriacGustavGnizmoRaijin QuickfootfacetiousKetarElvenshaeDisruptedCapitalistIronKnuckle's GhostJragghen2 Marcus 2 RavensUndead ScottsmanLord PalingtonMrMonroeCarpyVeldrinSorceSporkAndrewASimPersonZeroCowStiltsDark Raven XPerrsunSlacker71LucedesTofystedeth
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I'm getting coffee and O' Joy to the World came on and oh god this is what real fear is like.

I haven't even ordered yet.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Oh yeah I'm not gonna make it. I survived the coffee shop but everybody is just piping Christmas music onto the street.

I don't want to lose

• 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I told my wife about this and she immediately tried to queue it up and knock me out.

timspork's ghost
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    I told my wife about this and she immediately tried to queue it up and knock me out.

Haha she can't

3clipseThe Escape GoatElvenshaeMr FuzzbuttCarpySorceDark Raven XLucedesTofystedeth
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Every time I go to the grocery store they are playing Here Comes Santa Claus. Every time.

Sleep wrote: »

Haha she can't

She was very disappointed to learn this.

Elvenshae
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    "its cold outside" has been my most heard song this season. Most places seem to just be playing regular music though so Im feeling good.