Can't make it ten days without the [GIF] thread (nsf56k)

SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
edited November 2019 in Singularity Engine++
Does anyone even have 56k anymore? Anyway. Stuff like this (sound) overlaps with the Snugglehug thread:

Stuff like this doesn't:

Please note sound, and don't post anything ghoulish or NSFW. We're here to kill time and bandwidth, not careers.

mts wrote: »
heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
Skeith on
TonkkacB557CormacBucketmanKristmas Kthulhu

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Here it is, the best gif:

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    ToxcursedkingSkeithRingoDarth WaiterTonkkaCobelltynicJayKaosLuvTheMonkeychromdomYaYaCormacZibblsnrtEncStiltsGoose!sponoTynnanwebguy20IronKnuckle's GhostEmerlmaster999darunia106DedpuppyBucketmanOghulkKana
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i love how that dog is just like...wtf is this shit, what is this magic, this cruel technology
    and the puppy just tears through it full speed

MrMonroechromdomNetscapecB557AbdhyiusFencingsaxEmerlmaster999darunia106Bucketman
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2019

Sound on.

Skeith on
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    Darth WaitercursedkingHeadCreepsTonkkawebguy20ironsizidechromdomcB557SorceCormacGoose!AistanIloveslimesMysstIronKnuckle's GhostHappy Little MachineMvrckKanaKristmas Kthulhu

The texture rendering on these escalators is all messed up.

JedocTonkkachromdomNetscapecB557SorceCormacGoose!Hefflingwebguy20Emerlmaster999darunia106BucketmanKristmas Kthulhu
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    That guy with the tin snips makes me jealous.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Athenorwebguy20chromdomFiendishrabbitGoose!XaquinHappy Little MachineBucketmanKana
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    did he just eyeball that? or is the resolution just not good enough for me to see lines he's following

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    did he just eyeball that? or is the resolution just not good enough for me to see lines he's following

It's measured and marked, you can see the pencil lines on a large monitor.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

ToxJedocFearghaillTheStigHermanoSkeithcB557HeadCreepsTonkkaklemmingAl_watchrishallett83BahamutZEROThorn413Darth Waiterwebguy20ironsizidechromdomMidniteNetscapeAbdhyiusYaYaCormacZibblsnrtSporkAndrewStiltsFiendishrabbitGoose!FencingsaxSyngyneIloveslimesHefflingdarunia106Happy Little MachineBucketmanKristmas Kthulhu

"Oh no, he's gonna grab me!"

Darth WaiterSkeithironsizideTonkkaHeadCreepsToxcB557SorceGoose!FencingsaxIloveslimesEmerlmaster999darunia106TankHammerBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhu

BahamutZEROJedoctynicwebguy20TonkkaHeadCreepschromdomMidniteNetscapecB557CormacZibblsnrtGoose!IloveslimesHefflingHappy Little MachineTankHammerBucketmanKana
    Dang.

We got things again. I'll get the flamethrower...

ironsizideSkeithtynicTonkkaNetscapecB557FiendishrabbitTynnandarunia106Happy Little MachineBucketmanKanaKristmas Kthulhu

Bunnysquirrelcat?

AngrySquirrelironsizideSkeithTonkkaHeadCreepschromdomscherbchenNetscapecB557AbdhyiusCormacGoose!ani_game_bumIloveslimeswebguy20Emerlmaster999darunia106Happy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanKanaKristmas Kthulhu
    Dude's high as balls from anesthesia. Sound on.

TonkkaAngrySquirrelcB557Goose!SyngyneIloveslimesBionicPenguinThe JudgeHappy Little MachineDee KaeBucketmanKristmas Kthulhu
    Lake Superior, apparently.

TonkkaBhowcB557Bucketman

NetscapeHermanoSkeithTonkkacB557AbdhyiusYaYaCormacGoose!IloveslimesBionicPenguinHefflingdarunia106Happy Little MachineTankHammerKristmas Kthulhu

TonkkaToxNetscapecB557SporkAndrewStiltsWiseManTobesGoose!sponoHefflingwebguy20darunia106Happy Little MachineKristmas Kthulhu
    You know how long it took the wind and other forces to create these natural snow formations? Then inconsiderate people just slide all over them, so disrespectful.

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

BhowPsykomaAbdhyiusironsizideFiendishrabbitAl_watSyngyneXaquin
    AngrySquirrelcB557MrMonroeShorty
    Sound on.

JedocDavid_TFearghaillJayKaosPsykomaBedlamchrishallett83cB557SorceAthenorCormacironsizidetynicBahamutZEROmildlymorbidGoose!TheStigTonkkaToxTynnanMarekBionicPenguinwebguy20HeadCreepsBhowShortydarunia106Happy Little MachineTankHammerDee KaeKristmas Kthulhuchromdom
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    you could make a whole gallery of reaction images from 10 seconds of that clip
    edit:
    U56gqMu.png
    fHWCpRq.png
    XNlgxX4.png
    7n1VlZA.png
    KI41F5m.png

Fearghaill on
    SkeithBedlamchrishallett83chromdomcB557SorcetynicBahamutZERONetscapeGoose!TonkkaTynnanMysstbowenBionicPenguinwebguy20XaquinBhowShortydarunia106Happy Little MachineTankHammerDee KaeBucketmanBouwsTKristmas Kthulhu
    What demon did Ryan Reynolds make a pact with to keep from aging?

• JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    He actually had an infernal Groupon with Paul Rudd and Idris Elba.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    SorcetynicSyngyneTonkkaToxTynnanwebguy20XaquinBucketman
    Idris Elba looks old as heck.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    ColorfulElasticEchidna-size_restricted.gif?fbclid=IwAR08nYYUF-NISoedWxuzLVcaI06PuqXug8Rqtho_xbalpVknFFRPbCtLnUU

JedocBedlamSkeithAbdhyiusH3KnucklesBahamutZERONetscapeGoose!KruiteSealAl_watTonkkaToxTynnanIloveslimesBionicPenguinHefflingBhowShortyHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanKristmas Kthulhu
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    The new Lost Vikings game is pretty good, looks like.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    ProlegomenaH3KnucklesNetscapeBucketman
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Lake Superior.

Wall inferior.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    WhiteZinfandelLord PalingtonTonkkaHefflingXaquinShortyHexDexdarunia106Bucketman
    This comes out of New South Wales.

GvzbgulcB557
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    jaysus

BahamutZERO.gif
    SkeithPsykomaSyphonBlueAthenorchromdomZibblsnrtMrMonroeDuke 2.0TonkkaBhowdarunia106MvrckBucketmanKana

I have to go fill my car up today. Now I don't want to.

cB557NetscapeTonkkaHefflingwebguy20HeadCreepsBucketman
    Dammit, XCOM.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    cB557TheStigscherbchenironsizideTynnansee317webguy20ShortyThe JudgeDedpuppyTankHammerBucketmanKana
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Okay seriously what the fuck happened there?

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm betting one (1) dollar on the gas storage tank failing due to overpressure tht had something to do with heat, since it looks like it was in the Arabian peninsula somewhere

ftOqU21.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    You know how long it took the wind and other forces to create these natural snow formations? Then inconsiderate people just slide all over them, so disrespectful.

Snow forming shapes like that is a sign that it is in distress

Please do not share

GvzbgulKana
  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    Tag yourself.

I'm the guy that considers getting out of the car, changes his mind, then just rear-ends the car in front of him.

Netscape
    I believe I am the gentleman who straight runs out of his shoes like a Scooby Doo character.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    i'm INTR-tank

3gufq4roimdw.png
    I'm the guy who just posts another gif:

Awesome, but they can't possibly leave the phones in those boxes, right?

JedocPsykomacB557SorceSkeithchrishallett83MidniteKruiteNetscapeTonkkaAthenorToxIloveslimesHefflingwebguy20IronKnuckle's Ghostdarunia106TankHammerMvrckBucketmanKana
    Nevertheless. Those are really handy boxes. I still got an iPhone 4 box I keep office supplies in.

GDdCWMm.jpg