Can't make it ten days without the [GIF] thread (nsf56k)

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

JedocironsizideAl_watSorceZibblsnrtSkeithDuke 2.0NetscapeBedlamHermanoSyngyneTonkkaToxIloveslimesXaquinPeenIronKnuckle's GhostRhesus Positivedarunia106Happy Little MachineTankHammerBucketmanKanaKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    Man, for the longest time, Leon Guerrerro's schtick was to kill two dudes with a single bullet and a knife held in front of the gun. I didn't know he had a sequel!

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    TonkkacB557sponoAbdhyiuswebguy20Rhesus Positive
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... ... and hard.Registered User regular
    Um... those people were okay, right?

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PDT is not PST | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    sarukun
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    JedocHermanoscherbchenTonkkaSkeithBahamutZERODuke 2.0ironsizideFencingsaxAl_watMr FuzzbuttHefflingwebguy20PeenIronKnuckle's GhostEmerlmaster999darunia106Happy Little MachineMvrckDee KaeKanaKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    ASimPerson wrote: »

yes

in part, a subconscious desire for more spectacular capsizing is why people go from dinghies and other small sailboats to catamaran

this kind of thing happens all the time

EDIT: like with all boats of this kind but especially catamarans

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    cB557TynnanFencingsaxNetscape
    edited December 2019
    ASimPerson wrote: »

I'm assuming so. The one who really went for a swing was swimming back to the catamaran at the end of the gif, and both people are wearing helmets and life jackets. I've taken harder knocks on a jet ski without a helmet and walked (swam) away, fwiw.

Skeith on
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Lake Superior, apparently.

Yeah. This is the Duluth Ship Canal in Duluth, MN, on the westernmost tip of Lake Superior.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SOUND ON!

cB557SkeithFencingsaxJedocLord PalingtonWiseManTobesTonkkaAistanBionicPenguinHeadCreepsXaquinShortyEmerlmaster999SharpyVIIHappy Little MachineBucketmanKanasarukun
    edited December 2019
    Sound on.

Some context- these gentlemen are from the heavy metal band Acrassicauda, featured in this documentary.

edit- and something a little lighter, also with sound.

Skeith on
    HermanoJedocSporkAndrewAthenorSorceFearghaillTheStigTonkkacursedkingZibblsnrtIloveslimesDuke 2.0BionicPenguinHefflingwebguy20LadaiMvrckBucketmanKanaBouwsTsarukun
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    MysstTonkkaGvzbgulSorcecB557NetscapeToxKruitesee317IloveslimesFencingsaxBionicPenguinMidniteHefflingwebguy20HeadCreepsEncdarunia106Happy Little MachineMvrckTankHammerBucketmanKanaKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Man that deer is kind of an asshole.

KruiteBucketman
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    deer are all assholes, but also bucks just maul each other when it's rutting season

BahamutZERO.gif
    TheStigNetscapeDuke 2.0FencingsaxMidniteDedpuppyBucketmanKanasarukun
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    deer are all assholes, but also bucks just maul each other when it's rutting season

yeah we had some fighting at the worksite yesterday

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

VICTOLY!!

5gsowHm.png
  • ZxerolZxerol bat tail beaver /w a measuring tape Registered User regular
    "oh shit I actually killed that dude omg gotta bail oh shit oh fuck oh shiiiiiiiiii---"

tynicNetscapeMr FuzzbuttFearghaillToxBedlamKruiteZombie HerocursedkingchromdomZibblsnrtIloveslimesAistanTynnanTheStigFencingsaxBionicPenguinMidnitewebguy20HeadCreepssponoTamerBillXaquinKevin CristShortyPeenAlexandierBhowEmerlmaster999ProhassRhesus PositiveEncHappy Little MachineMvrckTankHammerBucketmanOghulkKanaBouwsTKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    "oh shit I actually killed that dude omg gotta bail oh shit oh fuck oh shiiiiiiiiii---"

I CAN'T GO BACK TO JAIL, MAN

TonkkaSkeithFearghaillcursedkingchromdomZibblsnrtironsizideIloveslimesAistanTynnanTheStigFencingsaxBionicPenguinMidniteHeadCreepsASimPersonPeenEmerlmaster999ProhassRhesus PositiveEncdarunia106Happy Little MachineMvrckTankHammerBucketmanOghulkKanaKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I've never been in a fight but if I were I'm pretty sure that's how it would go, except I would miss entirely.

Shorty
    [AESTHETIC]

(click for sound)

cB557WhiteZinfandelNetscapeTonkkawebguy20HeadCreepsToxBucketmansarukun
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    WTF did I just watch?

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    see317RanlinTynnanSkeithAngrySquirrelMidniteHefflingbowenXaquinToxMvrckKristmas Kthulhu
    giphy.gif

AlanF5UbikSkeithBedlamBahamutZERONetscapeAngrySquirrelAthenorFencingsaxHermanoAl_watHefflingMidnitewebguy20AbdhyiusKruitePeenAlexandierBhowEmerlmaster999Rhesus PositiveHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun

BahamutZEROcB557NetscapePsykomaFencingsaxBionicPenguinTonkkaHermanoHefflingwebguy20AbdhyiusShortyPeenIloveslimesHappy Little MachineBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun
    Athenor wrote: »
    WTF did I just watch?
    TheStig wrote: »
    [AESTHETIC]

cB557NetscapeBedlamToxBucketman

cB557Tonkkawebguy20MrMonroeToxironsizidedarunia106Happy Little MachineMvrckDee KaeBucketmansarukun

SorceFencingsaxJedoccB557NetscapeHefflingwebguy20TonkkaDuke 2.0ShortyKruitePeenHappy Little MachineDee KaeBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun

That's not reverse, you're doing it wrong.

chrishallett83cB557MidniteTonkkaZibblsnrtMrMonroe#pipePeenIloveslimesHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanOghulk
    Someone in Brighton went out on a high note.

MrMonroeHeadCreepsAl_watcB557chromdomAngrySquirrelklemmingSorcePsykomabowensponoHermanoBloodsheedMysstTonkkaAthenortynicchrishallett83FencingsaxLabelHefflingToxShortyironsizideKruitePeenIloveslimesAlexandiermildlymorbidani_game_bumIronKnuckle's GhostBhowBionicPenguinRhesus PositiveMr Fuzzbuttdarunia106DedpuppyHappy Little MachineTankHammerDee KaeBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun

BahamutZEROSorcePsykomaHermanocB557chromdomTonkkatynicFencingsaxLabelAistanAlexandierHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun

MysstJedocTonkkaXaquinBedlamHeadCreepschrishallett83SkeithBahamutZEROWhiteZinfandelFencingsaxHefflingBloodsheedToxironsizidemanwiththemachinegunYaYaPeenIloveslimesAistanani_game_bumBionicPenguinMr FuzzbuttDedpuppyHappy Little MachineTankHammerBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun

HeadCreepscB557chromdomBedlamShortyTonkkaBahamutZEROIloveslimesAistantynicDuke 2.0IronKnuckle's GhostNetscapeHappy Little MachineBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun

SorceJedocchromdomcB557PeenFencingsaxAlexandierironsizideAngrySquirrelani_game_bumTonkkaBionicPenguinwebguy20HeadCreepsdarunia106Happy Little MachineBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Wormsign! Get to solid rock!

XaquinKruiteTamerBillTheStigironsizide#pipeSyngyneAngrySquirrelIronKnuckle's GhostTonkkawebguy20Rhesus PositiveHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular

Indie Winterchrishallett83SporkAndrewAthenorXaquincB557manwiththemachinegunKruiteTheStigAlexandierironsizide#pipeAngrySquirrelIronKnuckle's GhostBhowTonkkaHexDexMvrckBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Put your goddamn hand etc.

SporkAndrewXaquinmanwiththemachinegunKruiteSyngyneIronKnuckle's GhostASimPersonHexDexwebguy20HeadCreepsRhesus PositiveMvrckBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Put your goddamn hand etc.

I hope there's an updated version with the new movie coming out. :)

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    XaquinironsizideBucketmansarukun
    giphy.gif

PsykomaBedlamKruiteSkeithTynnanchromdomIloveslimesJedocFencingsaxAngrySquirrelSorceani_game_bumToxHefflingTonkkaBionicPenguinwebguy20HeadCreepsMidniteHappy Little MachineMvrckBucketmanOghulkKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Behold the majesty of Lord Floofy Poof :surprised:

AngrySquirrelTonkkaASimPersonRhesus PositiveBucketmansarukun

cB557JedocFencingsaxHermanoKruiteBloodsheedWhiteZinfandelMrMonroeAngrySquirrelSorcePeenIronKnuckle's Ghostani_game_bumHefflingTonkkaSimBenBionicPenguinwebguy20HeadCreepsMarekMidniteAbdhyiusCojo MojoThe Judgedarunia106Happy Little MachineBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    grit your drive/walkways people

zkHcp.jpg
    XaquinPsykomaTynnanchromdomBahamutZEROSkeithJedocFencingsaxFearghaillAzraithBloodsheedDuke 2.0chrishallett83AngrySquirrelSorceTonkkaASimPersonwebguy20HeadCreepsdarunia106Happy Little MachineBucketmanKristmas Kthulhusarukun
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah if that guy had fallen and injured himself the owners of that home would be at the mercy of UPS's worker's compensation and the dude's salary for the time he was out on injury.

Bucketman