Can't make it ten days without the [GIF] thread (nsf56k)

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Also that’s just part of the game

Skateboarders willingly wipe out worse than that repeatedly to learn and perfect a new trick

TheStigSkeithDuke 2.0Doodmannsarukun
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Watching a skater fall to me is like watching a distance runner towards the end of his marathon. Their whole body is hurting and I'd rather die than do that, but it's the sport they love so good for them.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Fearghaill
  • SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I'm getting motion sickness just watching.

"Congratulations, you are all astronauts."
    Fearghaill wrote: »

that is not how you Hogwarts

5gsowHm.png
    BahamutZEROXaquin
  • WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    And what a pretty parabola that would make.

cB557MrMonroeFencingsaxSkeithShortyWiseManTobesTukotSorceBionicPenguinJedocZilla360chr1sh4ll3ttb3chromdomSyngyneIloveslimesIronKnuckle's Ghostwebguy20ironsizideDarth WaiterTynnanTonkkaSpecial KAl_watsarukunHefflingOrcaCojo Mojo
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I'm in this picture, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I warned y'all

Drez wrote: »

Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    MvrckcB557ZxeroldjmitchellaKetarTonkkachromdomStiltsBahamutZERORhesus PositiveMichaelLCwebguy20Special KShortydarunia106StempyBlackDragon480BedlamToxklemmingSorceFencingsaxIloveslimesSyngyneironsizidesarukunTankHammerBionicPenguinsponoPeenMidniteElderlycrawfishHefflingCojo Mojo
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Amazon's new video game looks awesome

MichaelLCcB557JedocPeewiBedlamSorceSyngyneironsizidesarukunPeenmanwiththemachinegunHeffling
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    If they'd actually gone with that for one of their games maybe anyone would've given a shit.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    darunia106TheStigFencingsaxsarukun
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    If they'd actually gone with that for one of their games maybe anyone would've given a shit.

They just literally cancelled Crucible, their shooter using the name of a PvP mode in a different game that they released to a big resounding wet fart so large they decided to un-release it, yesterday.

Fencingsax
    Sound on

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    cB557webguy20SyngyneAistanSorceToxsarukunAthenorTonkkaKetarMidnitetynicAbdhyiusdarunia106Heffling
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    reminds me of that one where an older desi guy is reaching into elephant grass and grabs what looks like a snake and this crowd is freaking out and he finally pulls it out and it's his belt

cB557
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    reminds me of that one where an older desi guy is reaching into elephant grass and grabs what looks like a snake and this crowd is freaking out and he finally pulls it out and it's his belt

Special KcB557Al_watSyngyneSkeithchromdomSorceToxsarukunTonkkaIronKnuckle's GhostIloveslimesdarunia106Cojo Mojo
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    PsykomacB557BionicPenguinchromdomBlackDragon480TonkkaShortywebguy20SkeithironsizideRhesus PositivePeenIloveslimesMidniteAl_watMvrckAbdhyiusdarunia106Duke 2.0
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Hey Smails, my dinghy is bigger than your whole boat!

First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
    Xaquin
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    It's not a dinghy it's a schooner!

Heffling

FencingsaxSorceToxBlackDragon480SyngyneTheStigRhesus PositiveAistanXaquinPeenIloveslimesTaminMidniteAl_watMvrckTynnanMichaelLCironsizideMysstHefflingTransporterTonkkaLord PalingtonCojo MojoSealOghulk
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    cB557JedocBlackDragon480IloveslimesklemmingBahamutZERODee KaeMrMonroeironsizideMysstHefflingsarukunDepressperadoTankHammer
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Xena got fuckin' buckwild as hell and threw it in your face about how they gave absolutely no fucks about it.

BLM - ACAB
    BlackDragon480Dee KaeironsizideFencingsaxHefflingsarukunOrca

XaquincB557BahamutZEROMidniteSkeithAl_watchromdomtynicTynnanAistanStiltsironsizidedarunia106FencingsaxFearghaillBloodsheedwebguy20HefflingsarukunRhesus PositiveTonkkaKetarCojo MojoTankHammerIloveslimesOghulk
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    hehehe

I'm imagining him as a Redwall character

Crippl3FencingsaxCojo Mojo
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    "Fuck you, dik-diks. I got a house to finish."

Drez wrote: »

Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.
    BahamutZEROCrippl3XaquinDuke 2.0FencingsaxsarukunRhesus Positive
  • JedocJedoc Bringing the past to life so we can beat it to death with a shovelRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    hehehe

There was only one beaver in all the Redwall books. He didn't speak, but he did build a giant crossbow to try and kill the big villain rat.

Brian Jacques never put another beaver in his stories because it was pointed out to him that beavers were extinct in the UK and it bummed him out.

GDdCWMm.jpg

XaquincB557BedlamPinfeldorfAistanTynnanSpecial KMvrckJedocSkeithMidnitechromdomironsizidedarunia106FencingsaxSorceSyngynedjmitchellawebguy20Indie WinterHefflingsarukunTonkkaTankHammerIloveslimesOghulk
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    hehehe

There was only one beaver in all the Redwall books. He didn't speak, but he did build a giant crossbow to try and kill the big villain rat.

Brian Jacques never put another beaver in his stories because it was pointed out to him that beavers were extinct in the UK and it bummed him out.

that bums me out too

ShortyTynnanMidniteironsizideFencingsaxSorcesarukunRhesus Positive
    Goddamn I hope that pibbie is fine (I'm sure he is) but that was hilarious.

TynnanMvrckchromdomironsizideFencingsaxASimPersonHefflingsarukun
  • SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Goddamn I hope that pibbie is fine (I'm sure he is) but that was hilarious.

I'd be more worried about the fact they are allowing their dogs to freely chase that drone at all. The blades on those things are very dangerous. I've got scars from just a glancing hit. I'd hate to think of the damage one would do to a dog that tried to bite one.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
    Orca
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    hehehe

that bums me out too

Not sure if it's the lack of any more beavers in Redwall or that they were extinct in the UK that has bummed you out too, but just in case it's the latter - they're no longer extinct and have been re-introduced to the UK, with the primary location ironically being the River Otter.

We Stand Ready
    FencingsaxJedoctynicSkeithRhesus PositiveXaquin
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Trust wrote: »
    hehehe

that bums me out too

Not sure if it's the lack of any more beavers in Redwall or that they were extinct in the UK that has bummed you out too, but just in case it's the latter - they're no longer extinct and have been re-introduced to the UK, with the primary location ironically being the River Otter.

Rumors exist that they were reintroduced by just filling a lake with Molson Canadian

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    FencingsaxSorceXaquin
  • chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No that's how you get yourself a colony of Canada Geeses, all beating up tourists and shitting all over the place...

No that's how you get yourself a colony of Canada Geeses, all beating up tourists and shitting all over the place...

How did you know my weekend plans?

Tynnanchr1sh4ll3ttb3MichaelLCsarukunXaquin
    Sound

cB557manwiththemachinegunHefflingironsizideAngrySquirrelFencingsaxSorceJedocsarukunklemmingMidniteDepressperadoAbdhyiusTonkkaSyngynetynicIloveslimesOghulk
  • chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That juke to the right is fly as hell.

HefflingShortyFencingsaxSorceMidniteSyngyne

cB557BahamutZEROironsizideMrMonroedarunia106
    klemming wrote: »

no, fuck you

GvzbgulBahamutZEROWiseManTobesFencingsaxXaquin
    2020, a dramatization:

JayKaosBlackDragon480cB557TynnanSharpyVIISkeithJedocAbdhyiusBionicPenguinironsizideSorceAlanF5chr1sh4ll3ttb3FencingsaxTonkkaLord PalingtonsarukunsponoHefflingXaquindjmitchellaIloveslimesSealOghulk
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    The timing on that thing going off-screen while you wonder what's wrong with it and then coming back on fire is just *chefs kiss*

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    BlackDragon480SkeithRanlinToxAbdhyiusFencingsaxTonkkaLord PalingtonTankHammer
    "Oh no, that fire is going to melt the ice."
    *drives off into the building*
    "That's probably worse."

cB557MysstFencingsaxLord PalingtonTankHammerdarunia106Oghulk
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    "That's probably worse."

It's actually the smartest place for it to be.

Zamboni machines collect shaved ice in that front hopper of the machine. This then gets dumped into metal grates that allow it to melt, and there's a bunch of water in there to help melt and de-ice the machine. Often, the zamboni hangars like that also have doors directly to the outside of the facility.

The transmission fluid and oil that looks like FUCKING BLOOD is more terrifying... until you see the flames.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    GvzbgulTynnanchromdom
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    "That's probably worse."

It's actually the smartest place for it to be.

Zamboni machines collect shaved ice in that front hopper of the machine. This then gets dumped into metal grates that allow it to melt, and there's a bunch of water in there to help melt and de-ice the machine. Often, the zamboni hangars like that also have doors directly to the outside of the facility.

The transmission fluid and oil that looks like FUCKING BLOOD is more terrifying... until you see the flames.

more than likely diesel!

non-taxed diesel is dyed red all over the world

both easy to identify, and it stains the fuel tank, so easy to see if somebody has been cheating and putting it in their car for road use

(also often called off-road diesel)

ftOqU21.png
    David_TJedocGvzbgulOdinFencingsaxTynnanHeffling