As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Can't make it ten days without the [GIF] thread (nsf56k)

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    I have never heard a more earnest and heart felt 'fuck you.'

OrcaAthenor
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    I have never heard a more earnest and heart felt 'fuck you.'

Jimmy Smits has a really, really well-delivered "Fuck you!" in Dexter. Like, top 10 line readings of all time good.

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    sarukunPeewiAbdhyiusSorceXaquinMidnitechromdomStiltscB557AngrySquirreldjmitchellaJedocwebguy20TynnanSkeithFencingsaxOghulkTonkkaTankHammerBahamutZEROironsizideBloodsheedsponodarunia106Rhesus PositiveCojo MojoIloveslimes
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    MY CAAAAAABLE

Cojo MojoTamerBill
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    that job looks like just the right combination of fun and probably incredibly dangerous

XaquinJayKaosOrcaStiltscB557AngrySquirrelsomething a million times dumberJedocwebguy20TransporterBionicPenguinFencingsaxOghulkMunkus BeaverTonkkaironsizideDuke 2.0Hefflingsponodarunia106sarukun
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    That is some nasty robot gore.

BedlamhonovereBahamutZEROBloodsheed
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    imagine if that was a finger

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

I won't and you can't make me.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    PeewiOrcaAistan#pipeToxFencingsaxSorceUbikTonkkaironsizideDuke 2.0darunia106Rhesus Positivesarukun
    That size, a finger would be fine as it'd just get pushed away. Some minor cuts, probably.
    Now if you got your arm stuck in there...

bwanie
  • BedlamBedlam Mother was a Mountain Father was a LionRegistered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    That is some nasty robot gore.
    It looks like a horror movie with robot tentacles.

VPQ4Kv1.png

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

I won't and you can't make me.

Don't worry he's wearing gloves, so when his finger gets caught his whole arm can get pulled in.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Orca
  • lazegamerlazegamer Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Sound

If Senzo Tanaka is his shidoshi, then show us the Dim Mak.

BlackDragon480

cB557PeewiTankHammerMidniteTransporterXaquinsarukun
  • FearghaillFearghaill HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    well that's insanely dangerous and irresponsible

honovereToxOrcaBionicPenguinStiltschromdomBahamutZEROMysstDuke 2.0BloodsheedKetarsee317darunia106durandal4532sarukunBhow
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    well that's insanely dangerous and irresponsible

Batman: *heavy breathing*

steam_sig.png
    cB557
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    If drones had been a thing in the 80s and 90s, we would have ridden one just like that, probably over some jagged rocks. Each kid would get a turn.

I'm not saying it's not dangerous but this is peak 80s fun dangerous.

chromdomFencingsaxsomething a million times dumberironsizideMysstDessertedMidniteTransporterDuke 2.0webguy20ZibblsnrtHexDexsee317Xaquindarunia106Mr FuzzbuttRhesus PositiveImperfectWiseManTobestynicBullheadbowenKayne Red RobeSolar
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    If drones had been a thing in the 80s and 90s, we would have ridden one just like that, probably over some jagged rocks. Each kid would get a turn.

I'm not saying it's not dangerous but this is peak 80s fun dangerous.

Aside from "well it could fall over and clobber you", the exposed rotors seem like a very bad idea next to things like I dunno fingers, eyeballs, and other squishy bits.

Fearghaill
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Kid's got a helmet he's fiiiiine :P

OrcaTynnanToxSorcecB557chromdomFencingsaxTankHammersomething a million times dumberMidnitedarunia106Mr FuzzbuttRhesus PositiveDoodmanntynicbowenLadai
  • JedocJedoc Bringing the past to life so we can beat it to death with a shovelRegistered User regular
    Still safer than a three-wheeler.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    TheStigBullheadbowen
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

Is it really though

Orca wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »

Is it really though

Russian Roulette is safer than a three-wheeler.

Doodmann

SorceBionicPenguincB557ToxdjmitchellaTonkkaSkeithsomething a million times dumberironsizidedarunia106durandal4532sarukun
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    ZxerolOrcasomething a million times dumbercB557ProlegomenaTonkkaSorceAzraithProhassBlackDragon480CrazodFencingsaxPsykomaPeewiMidnitechromdomHefflingJedocwebguy20#pipeAistanStiltsSyngyneironsizidedjmitchellaOghulkBahamutZEROXaquinTynnandarunia106Gvzbguldurandal4532Rhesus PositiveIloveslimesbowenBhow
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Haha that gif had like 3 acts

BlackDragon480FencingsaxBloodsheedHefflingJedocwebguy20OrcaSkeithSyngyneZibblsnrtironsizideHexDexOghulkBahamutZEROXaquinTynnandarunia106sarukunCojo MojoIloveslimesBullheadbowenBhow
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    That ended with some prime Buffalo hump.

First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
    webguy20Orcabowen
    That girl is wearing a New Buffalo shirt and is afraid of a buffalo.

Not very aware.

Hefflingwebguy20Syngyne
  • BedlamBedlam Mother was a Mountain Father was a LionRegistered User regular
    Well that was an Old Buffalo situation.

SorceMichaelLCwebguy20OrcaBlackDragon480TheStigSyngyneTankHammerdarunia106tynic

UbikBlackDragon480MichaelLCAngrySquirrelJedocironsizideSkeithBahamutZEROFencingsaxToxSorcedarunia106Out Of ContextsarukunSyngyneKayne Red Robe
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
    BahamutZEROAistan
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    htt.ps://i.imgur.com/Mu59H7m.gifv

goddamnit I want a good SSX again,

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    Crippl3AistanBlackDragon480

djmitchellaHefflingcB557TonkkaBionicPenguinironsizidedarunia106sarukunSyngyne
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    So can I eat it, or no?

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    PeewiJedocAistanwebguy20darunia106FencingsaxDessertedMysstSlacker1913Rhesus PositivesarukunBullhead
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    absolutely you can

that's Mezesmanna, she's a hungarian baker who's glazing skills are fucking renaissance-esque

and I use that word advisably

165804591_1528780733986785_5595750752401540643_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=KDk4yNHNZ0UAX_Juipj&_nc_ht=scontent.fsdv1-2.fna&oh=d59d2e6c345c8908cd56dea5b0400616&oe=6091FB35
    132582666_1466550736876452_7989512545720540504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=pwieDJv9s1cAX9RqwBr&_nc_ht=scontent.fsdv1-2.fna&oh=0e31dcb4a63bb4fbd9b3c3e5c000d2d1&oe=6091036B
    71311286_1103259486538914_1447402591477563392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=oxO9tIQXg4MAX-7fU4G&_nc_ht=scontent.fsdv1-2.fna&oh=b7fd72f029002c373494e82c7fe7b00d&oe=60936EB7
    62442345_1026682744196589_5573313893033312256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=eriIYSH6XnwAX9EOaB2&_nc_ht=scontent.fsdv1-2.fna&oh=1f4a3a5e42315659d4c1ed135aa0fb4e&oe=60909F66

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    djmitchellaSorceSkeithKetarHefflingcB557XaquinTonkkaBlackDragon480AngrySquirrelTynnandarunia106FencingsaxsponoDesserteddurandal4532Rhesus PositivesarukunSyngyneIloveslimes
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    The only way I'd be comfortable eating any of those is knowing that the food would spoil at some point, so might as well enjoy it while its fresh and treasure the memory.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    BlackDragon480TankHammerBloodsheedMunkus Beaversarukun
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    cB557PinfeldorfFearghaillTonkkaBionicPenguinironsizideMysstdarunia106sarukunIloveslimes
    That isn't 11 degrees.

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited April 8
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    That isn't 11 degrees.

If they mean Celsius, it certainly could be

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    That seems to be an extremely American accent. And while, sure, that could be in another country, I'll run under the assumption that over 95% of the time, it's in the US.

Oh fuck it could be Canada I forgot about Canada.

Sorry Canada. I know apologizing is your job, but I fucked up bad this time.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Maybe that water is very learned.

StiltsTonkkaBionicPenguinsarukun