Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] nailed it

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Eating other people's condiments isn't on the same level as other food theft. It's often part of an implicit or explicit agreement that condiments are shared when necessary, as long as the agreement isn't abused.

It doesn't sound like that agreement is the case here, though, so he got the dick butter he deserved

Hard disagree, if you didn't buy it using someone elses anything without permission is wrong.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Look, let me paint a vivid picture for you of how I would erotically transfer peanut butter to my penis

First,

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    This post isn’t about moral judgment, but logistics. To wit: if I wanted to apply peanut butter to myself, I am fairly sure I would not dip my penis directly into the jar. I would get some peanut butter out of the jar and then place it as needed, probably with my fingers. Dick doesn’t seem like an especially good utensil for the initial point of acquisition.

I imagine that the dipping was part of the performative aspect.

Using a utensil to transfer just doesn't have the same effect.

The theater of the dip into a fresh jar is incredible.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Evil MultifariousBrodyKristmas Kthulhu
    Coinage wrote: »
    You know it's a good thing this thread is here to contain us from the outside world

I'm pretty sure we're an SCP at this point

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    This post isn’t about moral judgment, but logistics. To wit: if I wanted to apply peanut butter to myself, I am fairly sure I would not dip my penis directly into the jar. I would get some peanut butter out of the jar and then place it as needed, probably with my fingers. Dick doesn’t seem like an especially good utensil for the initial point of acquisition.

someone doesn't have a spoondick

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    Carson VendettaBrodyemnmnmeshryke
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Eating other people's condiments isn't on the same level as other food theft. It's often part of an implicit or explicit agreement that condiments are shared when necessary, as long as the agreement isn't abused.

It doesn't sound like that agreement is the case here, though, so he got the dick butter he deserved

I would argue that peanut butter is not a condiment

but it is a sandwich

Kamiro
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I remember being amazed by Sonic Adventure.

Winky
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    I remember people being amazed by sonic adventure and not getting it at all.

Can't we play power stone or crazy taxi? This shit is boring af.

Kristmas Kthulhu
    Krathoon wrote: »

It absolutely blew my mind as a child

But the Dreamcast was also fatally ahead of its time

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

THE WHALE BROKE THE PIER INTO PIECES!!!

They then did that sequence how many times in future games?

Winky
    sonic adventure was an anime music video that wished it could be a real boy

Duke 2.0Ticaldfjam
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I would need volunteers to do the peanut butter smearing thing.

Sonic in 3D while still being fast was amazing.

Too bad it controlled like garbage and most of the levels were slow as heck.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 3
    i played a lot of sonic adventure 2 and that game is T R A S H

Elendil on
    Tcheldor
    I actually think 3D sonics would've been a lot better if they developed more in line with the pace of Sonic Adventure

It actually tried to be like a classic platformer at parts

I just thought of something

A PB BJ is actually a PBJ

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    WinkyKristmas Kthulhu
    Elendil wrote: »
    i played a lot of sonic adventure 2 and that game is T R A S H

I'm a lot more embarrassed about loving Sonic Adventure 2 than I am Sonic Adventure

But also I will loop the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack because it is just perfect cheese in every respect

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Maybe I buy especially dense peanut butter but I cannot imagine forcing my penis into it without some effort and with no inconsiderable amount of discomfort

Evil MultifariousjakobaggerDuke 2.0Mojo_Jojo
    japan wrote: »
    Maybe I buy especially dense peanut butter but I cannot imagine forcing my penis into it without some effort and with no inconsiderable amount of discomfort

gotta microwave it a little first

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo

An arousing display of virility for sure

VishNubBrodyRhesus Positiveshryke

An arousing display of virility for sure

Like the sword in the stone, but in reverse

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    PreacherBrodycredeikiKristmas Kthulhu
  • Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    I think that the pb thief's sympathizers are also stealing food in the house. To them I say 'free barabas' they also deserve crucifixion!

PreacherBrody
    Let he who can dick the peanut butter be king

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    WinkyBrody
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx El Hopaness Rom Tic Registered User regular
    Man what a shitty day you're never gonna believe what my roommate did to the peanut butter

Make. Time.
    DoodmannWinkyVishNubPreacherjakobaggerwanderingLaOscB557ArchDuke 2.0shryke
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular
    Both Sonic Adventures aged poorly, 2 was better than 1 especially if you compare the non-Sonic gameplay loops in each game.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu/Auldhaerz Swygkhansyn (both on Mateus), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    I played a lot of Sonic Adventure 2 because I needed rings and animals for my chao.

My precious, precious, chao.

Tumin
    Man what a shitty day you're never gonna believe what my roommate did to the peanut butter

My disgusting roommate used a spoon in the peanut butter jar

God, just stick your dick in it like a normal person!

jungleroomxBrodycB557Kristmas Kthulhushryke
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Dick in the peanutbutter is the new they fucked on a boat.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    You know it's a good thing this thread is here to contain us from the outside world

But we will certainly be unleashed when the Holiday Forum comes…

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    Twitter delenda est
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    i mean the story is a little too perfect isn't it

they have an agreement that as yet has never been violated

they have a mouse problem so of course the peanut butter has to go back in the pantry

the author has a "girlfriend"

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    jungleroomxWinkyBrodywanderingcB557ArchKristmas KthulhuRhesus Positive
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited December 3
    You either drag your soft penis through the peanut butter, probably barely breaking the surface tension and acquiring a faint oily sheen if that. OR you wait until erect in which case you’re going head-first and probably getting some peanut butter in your meatus which I guess is maybe desirable to some

Organichu on
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    oh dogs, why did I stop to read chat

VishNubShazkar ShadowstormWinkyBrodyTTODewbackcB557Arch
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited December 3
    Would you rather eat peanut butter double dipped by a disgusting finger or peanut butter touched once by a freshly cleaned dong

Sign me up for dong every time

Tumin on
    WinkyBrodyKristmas Kthulhu
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

this is all sonic games but i remember liking sonic adventure at the time
    chao breeding! big the cat!!!

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    You either drag your soft penis through the peanut butter, probably barely breaking the surface tension and acquiring a faint oily sheen if that. OR you wait until erect in which case you’re going head-first and probably getting some peanut butter in your meatus which I guess is maybe desirable to some

I'm gonna say he was definitely hard when the dick went into the peanut butter jar

Shazkar ShadowstormPreachercB557Kristmas Kthulhu
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Me: I’m going to be relatively good and only order a nine inch pizza for myself

Pizza place: it’s buy one pizza get one free today

atcwebmqawjl.png
    BrodycB557Kristmas Kthulhu
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    I got ready for work a little early so I wouldn’t be late. Now I am sitting patiently. Disgusting.

ChanusBrodyWinkyIlpalaKristmas Kthulhu
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular

I'm gonna say he was definitely hard when the dick went into the peanut butter jar

Dont think he just forced everything soft through the top of the jar? Just jammed it in there?

• ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    I got ready for work a little early so I wouldn’t be late. Now I am sitting patiently. Disgusting.

there is nothing worse than being ready to leave like eight minutes early

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Ilpala
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I thought Page and Brin were both extremely checked out of the company already? Like with all the in-company protests one of the things I saw was people complaining at all-hands meetings that there was never any word from their founders.

Like I doubt much of anything is changing.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
This discussion has been closed.