Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

What is your Expo Hall Musts?

MarshwiggleMarshwiggle Registered User new member
I hope to see everything in the expo hall, but i wanted to know what people are considering a must. list the booth and why. Feel free to include events/first play/demos and from any day. Also, no need to limit to only 1

ill start off

Restoration Games Booth: Return to Dark Tower Demo & Unmatched: Jurassic park (hopefully)
AEG: VIP Pass
Dice tower: Want to stop by to say "Great Job!"
Math Trade/Virtual Swap meet: Otherwise there will be many upset people

• Chaotic IgnoranceChaotic Ignorance Registered User regular
    I haven't looked too in depth at the offerings of the expo hall, but what I did see is that Leder Games will have their new game Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile. I'm not sure what exactly they'll have, or even if demos will be offered, but as a massive fan of Leder Games, I'll buy anything they make. It sounds like a twist on legacy games, in possibly a better direction. We'll see.

ilta
  • zmullszmulls Registered User new member
    My two favorite game purchases last year were MICHAEL STROGOFF from Devir, and a couple cooperative games from Tim Fowers (BURGLE BROS and NOW BOARDING). So I will definitely stop at those two.