As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Webcomics] Marys and Wilburs and Cagle Cats, oh my!

19495969798100»

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    azeesiteifxt.jpg
    Atomic Robo

Well played, Jenkins.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Atomic Robo: "There's more to literature than just The Deadliest Game!
    Jenkins: "Yeah like The Cask of Amontillado. Or The Pit and the Pendulum. Or hey where you going?"

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    9lml2zoxrnro.png
    Dumbing of Age

Okay, so this master plan has to be to commit multiple murders, right? I assume kidnapping would lead to the kind of jail where they don't let you out even if you give them money (unless you're white and give them lots of money, at least), so all the witnesses have to die?

what the fuck is he a ghost how did this escalate so dramatically

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    9lml2zoxrnro.png
    Dumbing of Age

Okay, so this master plan has to be to commit multiple murders, right? I assume kidnapping would lead to the kind of jail where they don't let you out even if you give them money (unless you're white and give them lots of money, at least), so all the witnesses have to die?

Whatever happened to Mike seems to have hastened whatever dumb plans the Dad Duo (or Blaine really) had. I'm guessing Amazi-Girl's also having a 'Spider-Man No More' moment because of it much to Amber's ignorance.

• Options
    yeah but he literally just fucking yeeted everyone out of a crowded situation from the shadows

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    9lml2zoxrnro.png
    Dumbing of Age

yeah how on earth those morons manage to sneak up to a hundred college students and kidnap two without them making a sound

also, this plot is so stupid I guarantee they mistook walky for amazing girl

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    yeah but he literally just fucking yeeted everyone out of a crowded situation from the shadows

Yes but don't forget...
    mYF6Egw.png

...we're not dealing with regular Blaine anymore. He's now...The Abuser!

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Cool comic

• Options
    this comic fucking sucks eggs i can't believe willis thinks he's a good writer or woke

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    You sound like me back when demon was being posted

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I think this comic might be stupider than the cum knife

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Oh Willis's bullshit is way dumber than fuckin Demon for sure because Willis takes his shit seriously.

• Options
    I would say it is less freakishly stupid than the cum knife but to its detriment

• Options
    Eisner Award-winning comic Demon

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    this comic fucking sucks eggs i can't believe willis thinks he's a good writer or woke

i don't actually think willis thinks he's a good writer or woke. especially the second one. like I believe something he has stated he is continuously nervous about is the idea that he will never be able to fully escape the prejudices ingrained in him by a very conservative upbringing.

Like Willis is a very bad writer but until evidence shows me otherwise I will continue to go to bat for the fact that he's a decent guy.

• Options
    I am unwilling to ascribe a sense of aloof irony to the works of Jason Shiga

• Options
    It's easy to ascribe a sense of smug superiority to someone whose work you dislike because of how our brains work

Like this: Shiga loves huffing the artisanal vapors emitted from his own anus

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    qwx1wj5g2r7y.png
    Dumbing of Age

I assume they're referring to Jenkins from Atomic Robo, in which case they don't know how close they came to death.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    9lml2zoxrnro.png
    Dumbing of Age

yeah how on earth those morons manage to sneak up to a hundred college students and kidnap two without them making a sound

also, this plot is so stupid I guarantee they mistook walky for amazing girl

My assumption is that Joyce and Walky both saw one of the bad dads and decided to copy Amazigirl and follow him. Which was the bad dad plan and those two were dumb enough to fall for it. Outside chance the kids have a plan too and walked into this on purpose to get the dads sent away for good? Just keeping that in mind for a tweest later on.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Getting tossed down the distance implied by those stairs onto concrete like that would fucking hurt like shit holy crap

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Wait I thought it was the other college student, Sals old friend, that took everybody.

The direction and orientation of the word bubble is usually from the perspective of the sender

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    Getting tossed down the distance implied by those stairs onto concrete like that would fucking hurt like shit holy crap

Hes got a disloacated shoulder at least

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    It's more probable that he pulled the alarm as a distraction as the Dipshit Dads probably wouldn't have access

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Well, would you want to play a video game that was literally your life but on a screen?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Tap X *repeatedly* to suppress your anxiety. Try again. Try again. Try again.

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    Well, would you want to play a video game that was literally your life but on a screen?

I feel like Doom Guy is committed enough to his job that, in the absence of actual demonic incursions, that's basically all he'd be doing. Better to be slaying demons on a screen than not to be slaying demons at all.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    This is the end

The end of our story

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    This is the end

The end of our story

"... but the moment has been prepared for."

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Dumbing of Age prediction: EvilDad’s plan is to frame Amber for the kidnappings to try and get her involuntarily committed so he no longer has to pay for her college. It will almost work but ToeDad will do something stupid at the last moment and mess up the whole plan.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Hey now, patreons shouldn't spoiler future strips.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Im not a patreon I'm literally just guessing

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.