As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Golden Age of [chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Volunteer at a shack in Montana that offers manifesto writing classes to marginalised groups

There are no groups of anything in Montana

This isn't true. There are compounds and militias. Those are totally groups.

Also the bison. And the wind. There is enough wind to be considered as plural winds.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    We are experiencing the golden age of TV. TV has never been as good as it is now.
    Honk wrote: »
    You're being rude to Montana pls stop
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smZA9Jv3qH0

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    What about MODERN CINEMA you philistine.
    might be that it's the only city in montana, i'm pretty sure

what's the capital of illinois

• Options
    We are experiencing the golden age of TV. TV has never been as good as it is now.
    Whoever gets the next chat has to make it about Montana now

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Montana doesn't exist.

Go on, name of the capital of it. You can't, cause IT DOESN'T EXIST!

M

arrest this man

• Options
    Montana doesn't exist.

Helana.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Montana is also the only state I been in a a car crash in.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    might be that it's the only city in montana, i'm pretty sure

what's the capital of illinois

Simpsons

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Montana doesn't exist.

Hannah.

• Options
    Also I didn't Google that. Use to go to Montana with folks. Also usually when we are went to Yellowstone stayed on the Montana side.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJBg7n_rUY

Executive meddling.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Montana doesn't exist.

M

arrest this man

I do not recognise the courts of chat. I am MOJO_JOJO , a free man of the land and I will not be detained

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Montana doesn't exist.

i actually knew it was helena

how tho

why is that up there

That Animaniacs song?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I entertain myself by scheming against my rivals.
    Sleep wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    The other night I had a dream that I needed to get somewhere but there was a locked door barring my way and on the door was a painting of Gwyneth Paltrow and it spoke to me, challenging me to name 5 iconic Kurt Russell roles in chronological order.

Of course, because it was a dream, I stood there burbling "uh...Escape From...the place...guy, uh...Big...China? Uh" and the painting changed so that Gwyneth's normally placid, blissed-out expression became hostile and it announced YOU HAVE FAILED

this is 100% true, but I have no idea what it means

also I'm mad because if I was awake I could easily have done it

Fuck I might use this in a dnd game

@sleep @Jacobkosh

A painting of Richard Schiff that grills you on West Wing quotes

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    you did spell it wrong though

• Options
    helena billings bozeman butte

uh

uh

there are other ones

• Options
    I can name way more rivers than that though

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    What about MODERN CINEMA you philistine.
    haha

butte

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    cx
    VishNub wrote: »
    If you do build a shack in montana, please deed it to me when you give up your worldly things

As if any self-respecting Montana shacker would rely upon the paper of any government flying a gold fringed flag

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Holy shit it's happening to me. Age is beginning.

I am sitting with google maps for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to save a pin to my favorites list and I just can't fucking figure out how to do it.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

I am sitting with google maps for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to save a pin to my favorites list and I just can't fucking figure out how to do it.

good news: you are now eligible for cougars and to reverse cougar someone

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    cx
    If you do build a shack in montana, please deed it to me when you give up your worldly things

As if any self-respecting Montana shacker would rely upon the paper of any government flying a gold fringed flag

ok you can also scrawl it in blood as your last act when the jackbooted thugs come to oppress you

• Options
    surely blood scrawls are legally binding in any court system

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Purely because I saw For A Few Dollars More last night and am watching The Golden Voyage of Sinbad right now I have recognised one of Indio’s men is also one of Sinbad’s crew. Great henchman face this guy had.

g3ilfs98tmnr.jpeg

• Options
    cx

ok you can also scrawl it in blood as your last act when the jackbooted thugs come to oppress you

now that's more like it

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Montana doesn't exist.

Helena

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Ladies and gentlemen the oldest person aside from the vampires.
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z40BJ

• Options
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I entertain myself by scheming against my rivals.

The Youfs don't actually do this, though. They just have it as another open tab in their browser/phone and leave it like that.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

Thing is though, especially with google services, there is always a reasonable chance that when this happens it's because the functionality has been removed or the interface has been changed without warning or explanation

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I wonder what the most obscure actual real sport there has been an anime about.

Ferret-legging anime.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Couscous wrote: »

Ferret-legging anime.

looking at MyAnimeList its probably Ballroom Dancing although there is some stuff thats manga only I bet

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    I watched the second episode of Doom Patrol yesterday. Pretty good.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

Thing is though, especially with google services, there is always a reasonable chance that when this happens it's because the functionality has been removed or the interface has been changed without warning or explanation

I've got some addresses saved as Pins, some as Hearts, some as Favourites, and some of those are just markers with no notes so I can't save a house number to them so if I'm visiting I just have to search messages to find the actual address

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Couscous wrote: »

Ferret-legging anime.

jai alai anime yet?

• Options
    I keep hearing a rumble outside.

• Options
    surely blood scrawls are legally binding in any court system

unironically yes as a holographic will

the case used to teach is a farmer who scratched his will into the paint of the tractor that pinned and crushed him

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    If the internet wasnt sucky I'd move to Montana

This discussion has been closed.