HOW MANY SNAKES WOULD IT TAKE TO DEFEAT YOU, [CHAT]?

19495969798100»

Posts

  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Hannibal also considers people trying to stop him from eating other people rude so

    there we go! a sustainable ecosystem

    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    223vhap72nef.jpeg

    This is both v cute and v sad

    thatassemblyguy
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    If this cough keeps up Im going to start singing like Leonard Cohen

    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    wandering
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud my moons are good moons Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Husband is spending boat time knitting pouches for furless Australian animals. Will drop them off when he gets to port again.

  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Vanguard wrote: »
    223vhap72nef.jpeg

    This is both v cute and v sad

    Can't just let Chlamydia go extinct in the wild, the University of Delaware is the last untouched preserve out there!

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Styrofoam Sammich
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    RedTide wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    223vhap72nef.jpeg

    This is both v cute and v sad

    Can't just let Chlamydia go extinct in the wild, the University of Delaware is the last untouched preserve out there!

    Geth? I think we're done here

    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu/Auldhaerz Swygkhansyn (both on Mateus), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin most days
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Chanus wrote: »
    this transformer cover in my work parking lot is a mood

    snip

    I believe that mood is “you dipshit forklift operators better not hit this thing because it’s expensive as fuck”

    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Well I'm here...and a little stuck.

    YQADMXAl.jpg

    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART
    wanderingKanaTicaldfjamFeralthatassemblyguy
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh hey, a new thing for Star Wars fans to be annoyed about.
    They're resetting the in-universe calendar so instead of A New Hope being Year 0 The Force Awakens is.

    Disney doesn't get it.

    They're focused on the Star Wars fans that are going to have kids and also be alive in thirty years.

    that's me. check and check. im not taking my kid to the immersive hotel if its gonna be sequel focused.

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh hey, a new thing for Star Wars fans to be annoyed about.
    They're resetting the in-universe calendar so instead of A New Hope being Year 0 The Force Awakens is.

    Disney doesn't get it.

    They're focused on the Star Wars fans that are going to have kids and also be alive in thirty years.

    that's me. check and check. im not taking my kid to the immersive hotel if its gonna be sequel focused.

    What if they like the sequels

    Sleep
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited January 10
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh hey, a new thing for Star Wars fans to be annoyed about.
    They're resetting the in-universe calendar so instead of A New Hope being Year 0 The Force Awakens is.

    Disney doesn't get it.

    They're focused on the Star Wars fans that are going to have kids and also be alive in thirty years.

    that's me. check and check. im not taking my kid to the immersive hotel if its gonna be sequel focused.

    What if they like the sequels

    A. I doubt the sequels will have the same kind of staying power.
    B. That hotel's stupid expensive. Mom and dad need to buy in as well.

    Deebaser on
    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    RedTide wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    223vhap72nef.jpeg

    This is both v cute and v sad

    Can't just let Chlamydia go extinct in the wild, the University of Delaware is the last untouched preserve out there!
    John Oliver has a chance to get his name on another Chlamydia ward.

  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Deebaser wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh hey, a new thing for Star Wars fans to be annoyed about.
    They're resetting the in-universe calendar so instead of A New Hope being Year 0 The Force Awakens is.

    Disney doesn't get it.

    They're focused on the Star Wars fans that are going to have kids and also be alive in thirty years.

    that's me. check and check. im not taking my kid to the immersive hotel if its gonna be sequel focused.

    In thirty years all of the OT principals are going to be dead or retired and ditto for the PT save Ewan McGregor who may be game to play Old Man Obi Wan at that point.

    Building everything around our childhood is a dumb idea at this point. If Disney had bought the rights in 1995 it'd have been a different story.

    And on balance I still rate the ST higher then the PT - but despite how bad I consider 1-3 it's still foundational Star Wars for a ton of people in their 20s and maybe some in that are around 30.

    It's just good capitalism.

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Wedding cakes are good if you get a delicious cake

    Rule #1: No Fondant

    Fondant is garbage tier sugary filler.

    RedTide21stCenturyOrphane
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    shryke wrote: »
    Wedding cakes are good if you get a delicious cake

    Rule #1: No Fondant

    Fondant is garbage tier sugary filler.

    Buttercream ride or die

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Kamiro
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    zepherin wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    223vhap72nef.jpeg

    This is both v cute and v sad

    Can't just let Chlamydia go extinct in the wild, the University of Delaware is the last untouched preserve out there!
    John Oliver has a chance to get his name on another Chlamydia ward.

    At UDel that's just a 711 that sells penicillin

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    qh4t6jl1ir941.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8ad4b3c32d7170e82c52646860f7105d434ddcfd

    only the rude ones

    The montage in S1 of him flipping through his "rolodex" of rude people as he prepares for his dinner party is one of the best things ever put on TV.

  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 1.3

    @shryke will create the new thread
    @knitdan is backup

This discussion has been closed.