T-Shirt Printing Options

KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
I run a local meetup, one of the things we do together through out the year is running. We'll get together for social runs, training runs and races.

I thought it would be cool to offer a shirt we could wear during these runs. Nothing fancy (My meetup name is DFW Explorers, so probably something with the words Explorers and running).

I found a local option that does bulk orders with a low min and a fair price that I was looking at using, but that would involve either collecting money in advance from people who wanted shirts, or buying a bunch in bulk and hope they sold.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site where I could just have the design up and people could order the shirt from?

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    I run a local meetup, one of the things we do together through out the year is running. We'll get together for social runs, training runs and races.

I thought it would be cool to offer a shirt we could wear during these runs. Nothing fancy (My meetup name is DFW Explorers, so probably something with the words Explorers and running).

I found a local option that does bulk orders with a low min and a fair price that I was looking at using, but that would involve either collecting money in advance from people who wanted shirts, or buying a bunch in bulk and hope they sold.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site where I could just have the design up and people could order the shirt from?

I've used https://www.customink.com/ for stuff like this in the past. Nice shirts, too!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
    Kyougu
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    https://www.designbyhumans.com/
    Is another good one.

• Jebus314Jebus314 Registered User regular
    I feel like amazon does this now too. You submit a design and amazon handles the rest.

Just googled it. Apparently it is called merch by amazon.

"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Dr Horrible
    Elvenshae
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Jebus314 wrote: »
    I feel like amazon does this now too. You submit a design and amazon handles the rest.

Invite-only at the moment. I suspect "person making shirts for their running team" is never going to get an invite.

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
    Incenjucar
  • AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I have both purchased and published designs from Tee-Public.

• BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    You should go with the Buy Local option you mentioned!

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    I have both purchased and published designs from Tee-Public.

I've only bought from them but can second they use quality shirts. Washed mine dozens of times not even fading yet

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Jebus314 wrote: »

Invite-only at the moment. I suspect "person making shirts for their running team" is never going to get an invite.

It's specifically designed for people who want to make a business of it to sell on their website, so it can be hard to qualify.