Don't Stop Youtubin'

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    jgeis wrote: »

When I was in college, I wound up having lunch with a cute, funny, and incredibly smart redheaded girl twice a week. We'd always meet up in the underground food court near the dorms, BS about classes for a while, and do the usual gossip about our respective friend groups, then head off to class. One day, she tells me that she already had some leftovers in her dorm she was going to heat up, but that I could grab some food and come over to her place to eat.

I figure that's fine, we've been hanging out for a while and we're good enough friends to relax in the dorms. So I bring my shitty chicken strips over to her dorm and we munch on food like normal. She then informs me she had gotten a Where's Waldo book and we should compete to see who can find him first. So we sit right next to each other on her couch and pore over the pages; I'm usually the first one to find Waldo, and every time I find him she moves the book a little further away from me, forcing me to lean in closer and closer to her on subsequent pages. She even jabs me a little bit about why I was getting physical, and I informed her (very truthfully!) I was just trying to keep finding Waldo. Eventually, we get kind of bored of it after I get on a hot streak of finding Waldo super quickly and I head out. After that, the lunches kind of faded off.

With the benefit of hindsight years later, and long after I've lost contact with her, I realized that while I am very good at spotting Waldo, I am very very bad at spotting signals.
    We can't be sure she wasn't moving the book farther away from you as a handicap against your incredible Waldo-finding skill.

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    RingoKanadurandal4532Olivaw
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    I Spy Spooky Knight was my JAM

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Local H JayDee Kae
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    I Spy Spooky Knight was my JAM

I remember getting the Xmas one on Xmas one year. I always felt the books were very pretty and aesthetically pleasing, even as a kid.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

The strawman of the conservative

Local H JayRingoNetscapeTonkka
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    eht's fookin wahder

My favourite detail in that sketch is them drinking the water out of bowls because they're too excited to stop and find more glasses.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
    FencingsaxPwnanObrienchrishallett83cB557DarkPrimusfacetiousBahamutZEROShortyagoajHappy Little MachineMysstOlivawLadai
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Indie WinterFiendishrabbitLocal H JayNeveron
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    eht's fookin wahder

My favourite detail in that sketch is them drinking the water out of bowls because they're too excited to stop and find more glasses.

I thought that was just a Scottish joke I didn't get.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    TonkkaCrippl3TankHammer
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    eht's fookin wahder

and its cousin from Mitchell and Webb

Mitchell and Webb has soured a bit for me because Robert Webb seems to be just a few steps behind Linehan in transphobia.

Oh... I didn't know about this

FiendishrabbitKnight_Happy Little Machine
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I think Webb is more saveable than Linehan's full, unashamed fuckhead status.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

Psykoma
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    WeX Majors
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Minato Aqua & Houshou Marine - CHOCOLATE!!!! 2:59

5myiokloks5d.png
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular

Why is this boring ass guy also so entertaining...

GlalPwnanObrienRingoTonkka
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

The weirdest thing about the Slow Mo guys is that they somehow matched up a competent high-speed cameraman with some kind of metahuman who can perfectly carry out whatever weird feat they're filming in like, three tries, and it never gets talked about.

I appreciate that in this video they addressed the fact that Dan is freakishly accurate with a blowgun, which is introduced as a tool he has never used before.

Peeling back the layers:

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    Peas
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

Why is this boring ass guy also so entertaining...
    He is the YouTube version of those educational videos where you watch machinery working while free for commercial use music plays. It should be dull, but is somehow captivating.

UrielPwnanObrienFencingsaxDarkPrimusVirgil_Leads_You
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Who wants to watch an ex-Blizzard dev paint for 25 hours?

10 minutes?

WrIiiPW.png
    JaysonFour

PaperLuigi44FencingsaxTonkkaButler

TonkkaNetscape
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    jgeis wrote: »

When I was in college, I wound up having lunch with a cute, funny, and incredibly smart redheaded girl twice a week. We'd always meet up in the underground food court near the dorms, BS about classes for a while, and do the usual gossip about our respective friend groups, then head off to class. One day, she tells me that she already had some leftovers in her dorm she was going to heat up, but that I could grab some food and come over to her place to eat.

I figure that's fine, we've been hanging out for a while and we're good enough friends to relax in the dorms. So I bring my shitty chicken strips over to her dorm and we munch on food like normal. She then informs me she had gotten a Where's Waldo book and we should compete to see who can find him first. So we sit right next to each other on her couch and pore over the pages; I'm usually the first one to find Waldo, and every time I find him she moves the book a little further away from me, forcing me to lean in closer and closer to her on subsequent pages. She even jabs me a little bit about why I was getting physical, and I informed her (very truthfully!) I was just trying to keep finding Waldo. Eventually, we get kind of bored of it after I get on a hot streak of finding Waldo super quickly and I head out. After that, the lunches kind of faded off.

With the benefit of hindsight years later, and long after I've lost contact with her, I realized that while I am very good at spotting Waldo, I am very very bad at spotting signals.

Guilty of that myself. Just say something, please!

8xziz0lso0rj.jpg

Actually, now that I think on it, hallmark should absolutely have a, "listen, you foolish ass, I'm gonna spell this out for you real simple like" section for situations like this

BrainleechFencingsaxRingoAthenordarunia106OlivawWeX Majors
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular

Zoe Kravitz is up there with the Hot Ones greats, that was one of the most casual runs I've ever seen

Centipede Damascus
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I've rarely identified so strongly with another person

TonkkaRingo
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

HeadCreepscB557Duke 2.0shoeboxjeddy
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular

America is not the only country that was never great

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    BahamutZEROHeadCreepsElaroGlalDouglasDanger
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited February 14
    back during E3 Polygon put out an Unraveled about E3 press conferences:

It contained the world's most perfect shirt

Now you can finally buy it: https://store.dftba.com/collections/polygon/products/authentic-gamer-shirt-1
    (This is the only thing in Polygon's shop at that site lmfao)
    Polygon is redefining the complicated and rapidly changing world of modern entertainment. Our goal is to help audiences not just find the next big thing, but understand, appreciate, and enjoy it. We also make videos about Sonic farting.

Crippl3 on
    Local H JayCentipede DamascusGlalDoodmannDarkPrimusTankHammerMidniteTonkkadurandal4532Olivaw
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular

It's getting closer it's right around the corner there's something coming for me

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    Centipede DamascusWotanAnubis
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Valentine's Day for Big Cats.

Tonkka
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    usually there's a hint of sarcasm to the cultural impact meme but like

naw that one is for real

StiltsLocal H Jayfacetiousdarunia106MNC DoverSorceHexmage-PAKnight_FencingsaxShortyPwnanObrienNeveronmilskiMidniteJayKaosTransporterOlivawWeX Majors
    BAND-MAID / The Dragon Cries 4:16

5myiokloks5d.png

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular

Fiendishrabbit
    【東方ヴォーカルPV】Necromantic【暁Records公式】 4:35

5myiokloks5d.png
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular

What has science done!?

SorceGoose!MNC DoverHefflingchrishallett83DoodmannKruite
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »

What has science done!?

This technology does have me worried. They are going to have to have some laws to clamp down on it in the future.

Sorce