Don't Stop Youtubin'

• Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
    DiplominatorNeveronSteveRagepainfulPleasanceHeffling
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    #pipe wrote: »

Hey why isn't she wearing any clothes, tho

Because the character designer is mad horny.

shoeboxjeddy on
    AJRBahamutZEROAistancB557Kevin CristmilskiDuke 2.0HeadCreepsWeedLordVegetadarunia106FiendishrabbitTonkkaShortyCaedwyrIndie Winter
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    Kimihiko Fujisaka and Yoko Taro like the tiddy
    and the booty, now that I think about it

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    milski
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

RingoTonkkaPeaspainfulPleasanceHeffling
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. i did meet some of the most insufferable people but, they also met meRegistered User regular
    the wildest shit about yoko taro horny is that he's a good enough writer that you still say okay that is a reasonable and logical reason for these characters to look like this, even though you DEFINITELY arrived at it backwards from horny, you pervert

which is less me trying to say that yoko taro is an amazing writer (though i do think he's good), so much as me commenting on how low the bar for games writing is that most horny designs don't even clear that low bar

breathes through her skin

UUgbyO3.png
    The Cow KingFencingsaxshoeboxjeddyWeedLordVegetaStiltsMidniteThatDudeOverTheredarunia106cB557DarkPrimusmilskiKadithfurlionShortyDee KaeDuke 2.0N1tSt4lkerWheatBun01painfulPleasanceIndie Winter101
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    People always ask me why I have this hole right here

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    All art is lewd
    Every artist a pervert

5myiokloks5d.png
    OptyHeadCreepsAistanpainfulPleasance
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »

When I heard a movie got patched after release, I felt like movies were starting to learn the wrong lessons from videogames.

At least games have the excuse that it's almost impossibly difficult to make games free of bugs.

• GlalGlal Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    Coinage wrote: »

But I watched the first episode and didn't care enough to subscribe to CBS All Access
    The latter half where he talks about complaints on the lack of subtlety in media is really good.

[edit] Unrelated.

Glal on
    TonkkaPwnanObrienDee KaeN1tSt4lker
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    People always ask me why I have this hole right here

POOP PORTAL

UNZIP FAST SHID FARD ACTION

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Ange Lays a Bitter Soul to Rest (Nijisanji) [ENG SUB] 2:50

5myiokloks5d.png
    Tonkka
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    the wildest shit about yoko taro horny is that he's a good enough writer that you still say okay that is a reasonable and logical reason for these characters to look like this, even though you DEFINITELY arrived at it backwards from horny, you pervert

which is less me trying to say that yoko taro is an amazing writer (though i do think he's good), so much as me commenting on how low the bar for games writing is that most horny designs don't even clear that low bar

breathes through her skin

also taro has the decency to include daddies and twinky pretty boys too

for all your horny needs

FencingsaxcB557furlionShortyMidniteRingoshoeboxjeddyN1tSt4lkerpainfulPleasance
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    PeasTonkka
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    new threemake trailer

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Really looking forward to the Resident Evil 3 REmake.

RE3 was actually the first Resident Evil game I ever played. I remember picking it up because it was so similar to Dino Crisis.

Oh memories. I hope the REmake will included a Regina costume like the original did.

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular

underrated SNL

FiendishrabbitPeasTonkka
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    Speaking of SNL, I was rewatching this old gem the other day

RT800 on
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    RT800 wrote: »
    Speaking of SNL, I was rewatching this old gem the other day

This skit got brought up a lot during D&D 4e when we had a Warlord in our party.

Direct The Strike was usually just shortened to "Warlords."

3basnids3lf9.jpg

RingoLord Palington
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    First Snow Day for the Otter Pups

FencingsaxRingoDuke 2.0painfulPleasance
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Hey everyone it's that time again

steam_sig.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »

Man the mega man 1 boss theme is just a keyboard seizure isn’t it

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Crippl3darunia106FencingsaxHeadCreepsN1tSt4lkerbalerbower
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Dee KaeDiplominator
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular

HeadCreepsBendery It Like BeckhamAJRchrishallett83MrMonroePaperLuigi44Dee KaeKharnorDuke 2.0Goose!painfulPleasancedurandal4532
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular

PLEASE STOP

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    painfulPleasance
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    It's fine to have a mental illness if you're the president. If you're still suitable for the job. While we can't be sure of the diagnosis of any of these examples psychiatrists have speculated that Teddy Roosevelt was probably bipolar, John Adams manic-depressive, Eisenhower suffering from depression and LBJ was almost certainly bipolar.

Trump is something different though, wether or not he has a mental illness (he probably does, with raging narcissism being the most obvious one).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    I miss the Onion's youtube channel. The weekly vids were wonderful.

FencingsaxRingoBahamutZEROpainfulPleasancedurandal4532
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour

4:02

• SorceSorce Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    SNL has started allowing Canadians to see some youtube videos, but not those ones above

but they do let us see this one, and what more is needed, really?

chrishallett83SnicketysnickSporkAndrewRingoAistanFencingsaxGoose!Mei HikaripainfulPleasance
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    It's fine to have a mental illness if you're the president. If you're still suitable for the job. While we can't be sure of the diagnosis of any of these examples psychiatrists have speculated that Teddy Roosevelt was probably bipolar, John Adams manic-depressive, Eisenhower suffering from depression and LBJ was almost certainly bipolar.

Trump is something different though, wether or not he has a mental illness (he probably does, with raging narcissism being the most obvious one).
    You’d have to be crazy to want this job. I don’t mean to be casual about that; I mean that the desire to be the president is a currently undiagnosed but very specific form of insanity. Only a person with an unfathomably huge ego and an off-the-charts level of blind self-confidence and an insatiable hunger for control could look at America, in all of her enormity, with all of her complexity, with all of her beauty and flaws and strength and power, and say, “Yeah. I should be in charge of that.”

Yeah. The problem isn't that Trump is clearly deranged, he's just the wrong sort of deranged.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    edited January 15
    I don't think being a spoiled billionaire out of touch with reality counts as a mental illness.

[edit] Oh god, he does a reverse "ha ha, metric is so silly when taking round imperial values!" joke, I love this boring man so much.

Glal on
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Did anyone else's subscriptions on youtube just get replaced by the subscriptions they had like, five years ago?

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited January 15

I think Claire, Carla and Molly's were the best, though Molly edged it out for me.

I think Sohla's was hands down worst, because yeah it's art but the point of it is to make a latte you'll be drinking temporarily pretty. The bowl makes it undrinkable, and while the grounds are technically edible I feel like they make this inedible.

Psykoma on
    Crippl3
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Did anyone else's subscriptions on youtube just get replaced by the subscriptions they had like, five years ago?
    No but my Watch Later playlist keeps defaulting to playing the same video over and over when I set it to shuffle random.