Best Breakfast Gruel [chat]

19495969798100»

Posts

  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Hmm, so do you think we should tip fast food workers?

    Probably because those people objectively have a worse life than all of us.

    By me it’s mostly affluent high school kids but i get your point. idk if i will start tho

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i know facebook ads have been revealing the obvious fact that facebook spies on you but earlier today i was just thinking about doing audible again and listening to books at work

    just thinking it

    in my brain only. not a word out loud, did not visit a website or anything

    and now i'm getting tons of audible ads

    Have you been looking at books tho

    Wouldn’t be surprised if their ads were firing based on intent to read

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Pulped newsprint
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i know facebook ads have been revealing the obvious fact that facebook spies on you but earlier today i was just thinking about doing audible again and listening to books at work

    just thinking it

    in my brain only. not a word out loud, did not visit a website or anything

    and now i'm getting tons of audible ads

    Have you been looking at books tho

    Wouldn’t be surprised if their ads were firing based on intent to read

    i haven't looked at a book in months!

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Pulped newsprint
    part of the reason i want to get back into books tbh

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User regular
    Hello Page 100.

    I'm gonna stream more Witcher 3. In the lull between the chat thread dying and a new posting opportunity, why not shitpost in my twitch chat? Also I got a full selection of emotes finally and they're delightful.

    twitch.tv/sniperguygaming

    beacons:

    Twitch Streaming W/TH/F and more
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Sometimes, I make YouTube videos
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    America basically looked at Steve Martin in My Blue Heaven and said "Yeah! Lets do that forever!"


    Holy crap two double scotches on an airplane for only $12?!

    nibXTE7.png
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I kind of just want to cash out my 401k, quit my job, and spend the next three months working on my own projects until I have to get a job. It's ridiculously unsafe in terms of job security and savings, but I know for a fact I can pump out an app in that period of time, and get it on the App Store. It might not get me the money to live off of, but even just having a tiny supplemental income stream for when I'm at my next job could be worth it.

  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Today we will paint a mountain that owes us nothing. Registered User regular
    edited January 15
    The one thing that I'm not 100% on is I tip a minimum of $5 if I'm being waited on and served food at the recommendation of an acquaintance who was a waitress and later a GM

    So like...I go to Cracker Barrel, it's $12

    That's a 50% tip but it feels weird to be occupying a 4-top and entering a server's rotation and leaving a $2.40 tip

    I'd maybe go out more if I left the $2, so I'm not sure if waitstaff as a plural are ahead or behind on the $2 versus the $5

    I don't tip for coffee (I don't carry cash)

    SummaryJudgment on
    tERiPJd.jpg
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Some weird shit I never heard of from, like, Slovakia
    Man it would be silly if I got the next chat after failing to take over this one.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Grits
    Brody wrote: »
    Man it would be silly if I got the next chat after failing to take over this one.

    Toss a [chat] to a Brody. Oh Valley of Geth-y, Valley of Geth-y.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 1

    @Deebaser will create the new thread
    @Deebaser is backup

    Hahnsoo1
This discussion has been closed.