As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Nice Weekend [Podcast]

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

there is one good brand on Twitter and it's Blank Check

I should send in a note specifying that my Patreon money is only for Ang and the rest of them can't have it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    This is maybe weird since I'm pretty sure he has explicitly said he's straight, but I always appreciate David's strong bi energy, and he and ang together give the podcast a very different feel

and I just like to hear them talk about boys

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Okay which Great American Challenge is the latest Aftermath title referring to

Party game invented by a caller and his friends.

Teams of 4 5 have to
    -Drink a 30 pack of beer
    -1 5th of booze of your choice
    -Eat two large pizzas (later amended to include two.. chicken bowls? I forget)
    -One Costco Pizza
    -Smoke an eighth of weed
    -Complete a 500 piece puzzle.

I played it as such

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Does Stirfry still have flipcup? I can't remember

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Yeah he still has Flipcup, they left Peepis behind though

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    As long as my sweet birdbear boy is okay and still knows about fucking

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Honestly depending on the time limit, the Great American Challenge doesn't sound too hard?

Like, if I had to do all that in an hour it might be brutal but if it's in the span of like, 8 hours or so? Yeah that's about as much as I partied a few times as a dumber younger me

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    The Powerglove video is finally here! Muscle Vinny!
    f1d444dxtg5r.png
    https://youtu.be/RG-jzbbp5Yg

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I used to drink 16 beers in a four hour period.

The hardest part of that challenge would be the puzzle.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I used to drink 16 beers in a four hour period.

The hardest part of that challenge would be the puzzle.

the true puzzle is you, Jimmy dean

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Oh the puzzle would be a piece of cake, it's only five hundred pieces

Like, a five hundred piece puzzle and a bottle of whiskey between us is pretty much an average Friday night for my partner and I

If we get a couple more teammates they can assuredly take care of the beer (and I'll probably help at a certain point)

Straightzi on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    The volume of beer would be a challenge, as would the smoking weed part, on account of smoking not playing nicely at all with my asthma

If I drink more than a couple of beers an hour, I'm taking a bathroom break almost every 15 minutes

That really cuts into doing anything else

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Okay which Great American Challenge is the latest Aftermath title referring to

Party game invented by a caller and his friends.

Teams of 4 have to
    -Drink a 30 pack of beer
    -Eat two large pizzas (later amended to include two.. chicken bowls? I forget)
    -Smoke an eighth of weed
    -Complete a 500 piece puzzle.

Like, can you designate party roles?

Cause I think two of my friends could handle the beer, two could handle the weed (and the pizza), and one could be sober to tackle the puzzle.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I think the real challenge there is that the intentionality of it

I've easily been at parties where we've essentially done all that, but we weren't trying to do it

Once you know that you have to do those things you're going to rush yourself or overthink it, and that's what's gonna take you out

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    You have to keep drinking while you're pissing. This will be aided by a professional grade beer hat.

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    In my elderliness I am no longer good at drinking I now get hungover before I get drunk

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    What's the difference between a professional grade beer hat and a hobbyist grade beer hat

• Options
    Professional grade comes with a plastic sack to piss in so you dont have to move

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• Options
    In my elderliness I am no longer good at drinking I now get hungover before I get drunk

It sounds to me like you have become too good at drinking

You need to either get worse at drinking or better at being hungover

• Options
    You can't drink consciously. Just keep sipping from the beer hat until it's like breathing. Keep a constant rate, so your spotter is ready to refill your hat just as it's nearly empty.

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Between drinks 3 and 4 the wave of death crashes over me, now I go to the pub and drink half pints like a Korea vet

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Professional grade comes with a plastic sack to piss in so you dont have to move

No, they just have the right balance of weight to support the beer while not feeling too heavy. I would advise against piss sacks if you can help it, it weighs you down too much at this volume of piss. Taking the time to piss in the toilet is ultimately less of a burden, and stretching your legs a bit helps.

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Well when you're right you're right

You're not wrong but you're right

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm pretty sure I could eat 40 pizzas in 30 days. Like maybe not large pizzas but I could do it.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Okay I always figured Vinny could kick my ass but looking at that photo? I know for sure he can.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Between drinks 3 and 4 the wave of death crashes over me, now I go to the pub and drink half pints like a Korea vet

Shoot, even at 26 I start feeling gross after one drink within 12 hours and 3-4 hits me harder than ever

I don't know how anyone over 30 drinks more than once a week, I know I barely do anymore

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Honestly depending on the time limit, the Great American Challenge doesn't sound too hard?

Like, if I had to do all that in an hour it might be brutal but if it's in the span of like, 8 hours or so? Yeah that's about as much as I partied a few times as a dumber younger me

Possibly the most important part of the whole thing is that it's a supposed to be a race.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Viktor WaltersViktor Walters Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I could eat 40 pizzas in 30 days. Like maybe not large pizzas but I could do it.

damn I probably did that without even trying back in highschool, y'ever seen those Tombstone frozen pizzas that come in a sack

now that I think of it, "Tombstone" is kinda on the nose for that particular product.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    "I remember at least 90% of the things that have happened to my nuts."

Threedom is a podcast about friendship.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Mortal Sky wrote: »

You're racing other teams to finish first. Caller said the were like 4 teams in the race (each with four people)

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    I keep thinking everyone is talking about the dildo and it is making some of these responses very funny

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I bet I could do large pizzas actually. That's one a day and you pick ten days where you cram one in at breakfast too.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I think I’d try and just do 1.33 a day. 2 in a single day would just be ruinous.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I would simply not eat that much pizza

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Glad to see she landed on her feet, though I'm sad the stars didn't align for her to get the open position at GB East.

• Options
    Eh, I feel like that was a longshot anyway, though it would have been a great get for them.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Glad to see she landed on her feet, though I'm sad the stars didn't align for her to get the open position at GB East.

Would have been awesome but I figure the glacial pace of CBSi hiring would have never let it happen

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I didn't even know Sam Barlow was opening a studio

6F32U1X.png
This discussion has been closed.