As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crisis on Infinite [Chat]

1919293949597»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    People saying this new Dragon Ball game is what they always wanted and I'm really interested to know what older games that covered the exact same material didnt have for them.

Not even trying to be critical just curious.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    faust back on his serial killing bullshit

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    winky it isn't set in the past because sol has Outrage Mk2 now and also they said its set after Xrd and also the Guilty Gear series doesn't have time travel and they would never lie

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

dude you see a trailer for a video game and are willing to drop $60 on it I think you can put $15 in for one of the best moves of the year

I mean usually I look for a better deal and typically get more hours of entertainment per dollar out of a game. I do hear it is very good! And I know nothing about it.

If a $15 game took me 2 hours to beat, I'd be mad.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    People saying this new Dragon Ball game is what they always wanted and I'm really interested to know what older games that covered the exact same material didnt have for them.

Not even trying to be critical just curious.

It's basically the entire anime, almost shot for shot, except you do the fight (and also it doesn't take 45minutes to charge an attack.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

dude you see a trailer for a video game and are willing to drop $60 on it I think you can put $15 in for one of the best moves of the year

I mean usually I look for a better deal and typically get more hours of entertainment per dollar out of a game. I do hear it is very good! And I know nothing about it.

Sayonara Wild Hearts didn't even take me two hours and it was lovely...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

Sayonara Wild Hearts didn't even take me two hours and it was lovely...

Likewise with Gris

Also, like, most movies

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Remembers Portal whistfully

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    winky it isn't set in the past because sol has Outrage Mk2 now and also they said its set after Xrd and also the Guilty Gear series doesn't have time travel and they would never lie

*next character reveal is Holy Order Sol*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »

*next character reveal is Holy Order Sol*

Justice or full reveal for black samurai dude please

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If video games were art I’d be willing to pay 15 dollars for two hours.

Alas video games can’t be art so

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Back during the bougie government in the late aughts they privatized the national post service.

Now the national post service is losing billions per year and is asking for government approval to change so that mail is only delivered every third day.

Queue nobody remembering this in a few years when someone wants to privatize something else.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    If video games were art I’d be willing to pay 15 dollars for two hours.

Alas video games can’t be art so

*puts shock collar back on Honk*

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Apparently I need to watch Dorohedoro

https://twitter.com/ssn8558509475934208

So I watched the first 2 episodes since that's all that's available

in 3 words

Goregeous
    Violent
    Absurd

its very good

art examples

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

I paid like $50 for the Orange Box bundle with Portal, it was a great deal because it included like four games

obviously I never played the non-Portal games

• Options
    The de facto world is unfairly balanced in the sense that you can only sell something once for short term benefit - and then the damage is done long term. I’m generally pro forcefully seizing assets in nationalizations because of this. When the bougie block gets back in position the damage they do to the welfare state is permanent and it’ll be chipped away forever until there’s nothing left.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    that's not true I played Half-Life 2 for like an hour

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »

I paid like $50 for the Orange Box bundle with Portal, it was a great deal because it included like four games

obviously I never played the non-Portal games

The Orange Box was fucking amazing and it genuinely wounds me that it came out thirteen years ago

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    fluid dynamics lecturer has the most delightful combination of toten dialect and russian accent

toten/gjøvik dialect, for reference, this reporter:

https://youtu.be/4y9cnqc5qpw

(also i am very pleased that the first video I found was about potatoes because the way they say "pottit" for potet instead of pooo teeeht is the most toten dialect thing. If you say "toten" to random people odds are they'll instinctively answer "pottit".)

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    evangelion just popped off so i guess this is my life for the next couple hours

gonna ride this show down like major kong

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I just got singled out by the captain of the plane over the intercom for taking too long in the restroom.

I’m honestly not even upset. Things had to happen, one way or another.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    @Tav will you just be in Boston? Where else?

@Six cant say yet because it’s a comedy trip and I got asked to keep the details hush hush but I doubt any chatters will be anywhere near by!

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    I just got singled out by the captain of the plane over the intercom for taking too long in the restroom.

man what the fuck

if you gotta go you gotta go?

• Options

man what the fuck

He was trying to land the plane :bigfrown:

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

man what the fuck

"Then land it, motherfucker! You're not the only one trying to drop something!"

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

man what the fuck

"Then land it, motherfucker! You're not the only one trying to drop something!"

"And neither of us want to leave skid marks!"

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I get why the pilot may not be sympathetic. There's no way to tell if you're actually just a moron.

I've seen people just undo their belt and wander in the direction of the toilets during final descent in the past.

I am always impressed at how quickly the staff move in such circumstances.

I've also seen people get up and start going through overhead compartments during takeoff, landing and turbulence

I do live in fear of the shits on a plane though.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I have IBS and it sure as heck can get triggered by stress, so I make a D: face just reading that.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Shits On A Plane, brought to you by the directors of Snakes On A Plane.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    also fucking goddammit England get a fucking wicket you've got this in the bag

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    My friend who lives in a favela somewhere in or around Rio had plans to move back to the UK with her husband and kid because of stray bullets but due to ??? They are now building themselves a new house on top of his mother's house. Where the husband's kids from previous relationships also live (he used to be involved in drugs gangs ) and there are some weird comments being made about different styles of parenting which seem to suggest that at least one of those kids is being pumped out

I am so glad I do not have to worry about such things. I'm also amazed that getting out of Brazil isn't their number one priority.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I've definitely seen people go to the plane lavatory just before descent and only exit when the plane is already taxiing

I suppose they're betting on minimal turbulence

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I don’t normally get airsick, but as we descended my guts got really unhappy and they were saying, “Look, friend, this is happening. The only thing you get to decide is where.”

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bogart. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.