Crisis on Infinite [Chat]

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Jeanne didn’t take her husband’s death lying down. She took her sons Olivier and Guillaume (then 7 and 5) to Nantes to see their father’s severed head, then swore revenge on his murderers. She sold her estates, “raised a force of loyal men,” and began attacking French outposts across Brittany. With help from the English, she outfitted three warships, painted black, with red sails, naming the flagship My Revenge.

For thirteen years, she sailed the English Channel, hunting down French ships, killing their crews, leaving only a few witnesses alive to send a message to the French king: The Lioness Of Brittany was out for blood.

Get you a partner that will swear a blood vendetta against the people that unjustly murdered you like Jeanne

Elki wrote: »

Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

gotta update that stuff man
    credeikiDevoutlyApatheticGiantGeek2020JacobkoshshrykeAtomikaSnicketysnick
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    ns1nwjxwt70j.jpeg

Shopping healthy

RedTideA Kobold's KoboldRhesus Positive
    Ignore the pork crackers just out of sight

Chanus
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    ns1nwjxwt70j.jpeg

Shopping healthy

You’re going to turn into a plant! You should buy some candy.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    VishNubSniperGuythatassemblyguysurrealitycheckoverride367Qanamil
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Its interesting reading the ringer, which kind of has the guiding principal that they wrote about things that they're interested and excited to be talking about. Like there's a clear editorial vision there to never assume that they're smarter than their topic and to embrace enthusiasm.

I mention that because boy, the forums these days just feel exhausting to me. Everything is as bad as its ever been, but not as bad as is going to get. Everyone's a jerk, everything's rotten, everyone else is an idiot. Except for a couple of threads I kinda feel done here, it's just not fun.

I had my phone limit my forum browsing to 30 minutes a day and my stress level went down a lot. Honestly started to feel like the world was careening towards a hellscape. Which, maybe, but hopelessness isn't a helpful emotion for me.

HappylilElfGiantGeek2020
    credeiki wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »

You’re going to turn into a plant! You should buy some candy.

It is not permitted :cry:

Well it is, but I can eat like a whole broccoli head for the same number of calories as one chocolate

So, broccoli it is

credeikiKamiro
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Playing the new DBZ game with having never watched the show, man people in the DBZ universe are very forgiving of offenses that by the shows own logic has you like set up to go straight to hell.

Also I had no idea that a central concept of the show is eliminating any stakes the show has ever had by literally wishing them away. (the second arc in the game ended with a credit scroll that was like "and everything went back to normal except the moon, because fuck the moon.")

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    VishNubHavelock2.0
  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy Our Lady of Perpetual Mazes The CageRegistered User regular
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo
    I will post pictures when it heals a bit
    Now I got 3 hours of Amtrak and some noise canceling headphones and a book.

@credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

This also reminds me that I need to schedule the consult to extend the ink-painting style Sakura branch on my shoulder/upper arm into a full tree on my back. Eventually want to put a cyberpunk megalopolis in the background of that instead of the traditional mountain village.

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
    credeiki
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    First of all this is cool I guess

secondly these are the kind of dunking on people I crave

Idgi

Ninja is a celebrity millionaire. To avoid false #metoo accusations, he's never alone with women in private and doesn't allow women on his show. Dudes only.

• SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    First of all this is cool I guess

secondly these are the kind of dunking on people I crave

Idgi

Ninja is a celebrity millionaire. To avoid false #metoo accusations, he's never alone with women in private and doesn't allow women on his show. Dudes only.

lol no that's not why

he said it was because he didn't want flirting to occur and to "put his wife through that"

and then afterwards he has actually played with a few women

So he's just a sexist idiot, actually.

Twitch Streaming W/TH/F and more
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Sometimes, I make YouTube videos
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    The only people who publicly hangwring about “false accusations” are those trying to inoculate themselves against the inevitable future event when their inappropriate behavior gets them into trouble.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    VanguardthatassemblyguySniperGuyAtomikaGiantGeek2020davidsdurionsRhesus Positive
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I feel like that pikachu’s head Is thrown back in ecstasy

Elki wrote: »

Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

gotta update that stuff man
    21stCenturyVanguardDark Raven X
    knitdan wrote: »
    The only people who publicly hangwring about “false accusations” are those trying to inoculate themselves against the inevitable future event when their inappropriate behavior gets them into trouble.

Mike "won't eat lunch with a woman unless his wife is there, too" Pence is a pressure cooker of suppressed impulses?

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo

This also reminds me that I need to schedule the consult to extend the ink-painting style Sakura branch on my shoulder/upper arm into a full tree on my back. Eventually want to put a cyberpunk megalopolis in the background of that instead of the traditional mountain village.

Ooh that’s so cool! How are you going to specify a cyberpunk skyline/what inspiration?

I am afraid of getting tattooed elsewhere on my body, because what if it hurts a lot? Also an even bigger tattoo would take so long and be so expensive! My sleeve took...20 hours? More? Not sure. And I think the artist is extremely fast.

I have vague thoughts about extending it onto my chest or of getting another sleeve (similar? How similar?) but nothing has coalesced yet.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com

Mike "won't eat lunch with a woman unless his wife is there, too" Pence is a pressure cooker of suppressed impulses?

I forgot about extreme patriarchal fundamentalists, but yes. The reason they have these sorts of rules is they think they’ll be unable to resist their primal urges.

credeikiVanguardGiantGeek2020davidsdurions
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular

credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

Ooh that’s so cool! How are you going to specify a cyberpunk skyline/what inspiration?

I am afraid of getting tattooed elsewhere on my body, because what if it hurts a lot? Also an even bigger tattoo would take so long and be so expensive! My sleeve took...20 hours? More? Not sure. And I think the artist is extremely fast.

I have vague thoughts about extending it onto my chest or of getting another sleeve (similar? How similar?) but nothing has coalesced yet.

my understanding is that the inner arm near the armpit is about as painful as it gets

I personally didn't have that experience so YMMV but it's likely you've experienced the gamut of pain if you have a full sleeve with the obvious caveat that everyone's body is different

credeiki

Oh, you mean Mother? What he calls his wife?

Also...yes? Obviously? He's a weirdo!

GiantGeek2020Rhesus Positive
    I look at that conveyor belt of vegetables and my first thought is “wow that’s gonna suck to have to throw all that out in two weeks” because that’s what I’d end up doing

I have faith in you though Vishnub

DevoutlyApatheticQanamil
  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy Our Lady of Perpetual Mazes The CageRegistered User regular
    edited January 20

I am probably going to have to hire an artist to spec something up prompting them with some samples from stuff like the concept art from Transistor? So making sure there are neon-ish lights coming up from the city, and the skyscrapers aren’t all blocky, but rather a bunch of more angular bits.

MsAnthropy on
    "The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
    credeiki
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Now how can Mike Pence be bland, boring white bread and also be a weirdo at the same time? Protip: He can't. Checkmate. Case closed.

cB557
    Vanguard wrote: »

credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

my understanding is that the inner arm near the armpit is about as painful as it gets

I personally didn't have that experience so YMMV but it's likely you've experienced the gamut of pain if you have a full sleeve with the obvious caveat that everyone's body is different

All I can really say about tattoo pain is that I’d rather have three hours of it than 30 minutes of pre-surgical electrolysis.

Now how can Mike Pence be bland, boring white bread and also be a weirdo at the same time? Protip: He can't. Checkmate. Case closed.

Man what the bland boring white guys are always the weird sex freaks with a dungeon

AtomikaVanguardCouscousGiantGeek2020shrykeHappylilElfJacobkoshdavidsdurions
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Goodnight everybody. Have a good rest if it is your bedtime.

emnmnme
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

Man what the bland boring white guys are always the weird sex freaks with a dungeon
    Indiana Father on the Streets. Hoosierdaddy in the Sheets.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    shrykeJacobkoshdavidsdurionsRhesus Positive
  • AtomikaAtomika Gay Mergirl Registered User regular
    Both my old youth pastor and a classmate whose dad was the local baptist preacher were fired from their jobs for inappropriate contact with underage girls.

The head of the CCA when I was a sophomore in high school was arrested a few years later for sex crimes against minors.

Evangelicals think about sex nonstop. Straight sex. Gay sex. Anal, oral, and all in-between. Ever vigilant against a threat that doesn’t exist.

zepherinGiantGeek2020MsAnthropydavidsdurionsRhesus Positive
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Both my old youth pastor and a classmate whose dad was the local baptist preacher were fired from their jobs for inappropriate contact with underage girls.

The head of the CCA when I was a sophomore in high school was arrested a few years later for sex crimes against minors.

Evangelicals think about sex nonstop. Straight sex. Gay sex. Anal, oral, and all in-between. Ever vigilant against a threat that doesn’t exist.
    Baptist’s are against sex because it might Lead to dancing.

knitdan
    I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

• GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular

Yeah. If you see a Republican railing against Pumpkin fucking, you know that guy fucks pumpkins as often as he thinks he can get away with.

Biscuits 3:16 "food Jesus is dead and you killed him"
    AtomikashrykeRedTideJacobkoshdavidsdurionsHahnsoo1Rhesus Positive
  • AtomikaAtomika Gay Mergirl Registered User regular
    Check out this dad energy duder in the line for first class

- wireless earbuds on braided lanyard
    - phone case on belt
    - tucked in tee shirt with sports logo
    - Sketchers slip-ons
    - pleated jeans
    - Tom Clancy book

There has to be a single store that sells these uniforms

21stCenturyshrykethatassemblyguyKanabloodyroarxxdavidsdurions
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    On the eve of this chat ending I post more amazing animation work from the team at Arc System Works and the new Guilty Gear

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    A Kobold's Koboldmilski
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited January 20

Man, all the people in the catholic youth groups did was have threesomes with hookers and get abortions. Evangelicals just don't know where to draw the line on anything.

shryke on
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

Yeah. If you see a Republican railing against Pumpkin fucking, you know that guy fucks pumpkins as often as he thinks he can get away with.

I mean, that's true of even non-sexual things. At this point, very specific denials about X and/pr complaints that your enemy wants to do X are basically proof positive the conservative in question does X.

AtomikaJacobkoshA Kobold's KobolddavidsdurionsGiantGeek2020
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    :razz:

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    Twitter delenda est
    cB557
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Shadowrun was exceptionally fun tonight, but I'm also guessing it will be a hell of a challenge to arrange all of our endless riffing in a way that makes sense. Hopefully someone listening will have half as fun as we did and also ignore the fact that I almost completely ignored the rules.

credeikiTumin
    Winky wrote: »
    Shadowrun was exceptionally fun tonight, but I'm also guessing it will be a hell of a challenge to arrange all of our endless riffing in a way that makes sense. Hopefully someone listening will have half as fun as we did and also ignore the fact that I almost completely ignored the rules.

Yes this sounds like a tabletop game to me

TuminBurnageRhesus PositiveGiantGeek2020
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    On the eve of this chat ending I post more amazing animation work from the team at Arc System Works and the new Guilty Gear

Faust looks REAL CREEPY and NOT A COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    Twitter delenda est
    bloodyroarxxmilskiBurnage

Faust looks REAL CREEPY and NOT A COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

Yeah they are going more in the Dr Baldhead direction and I'm all for that

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I do wonder, where did the fascination with pumpkin fucking originate?

Like, it seems a go to and I would like to know why.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

dude you see a trailer for a video game and are willing to drop $60 on it I think you can put $15 in for one of the best moves of the year

This discussion has been closed.