As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Lunacy Interesting Times!

• Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    Everyone should be giving info to Locus. He's essentially confirmed at this point.

When did this happen? I've just done a search, and the only thing I can see is Locus mentioned how he thinks roles work, which I think we already knew at that point, and said he sent PM's to some people. I might have totally missed something though, it's late.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Everyone should be giving info to Locus. He's essentially confirmed at this point.

When did this happen? I've just done a search, and the only thing I can see is Locus mentioned how he thinks roles work, which I think we already knew at that point, and said he sent PM's to some people. I might have totally missed something though, it's late.

He called a vig on Austin before vote close. We didn't have a green vig that night and Austin didn't die that night. Then we voted out Austin because of that and Austin died red.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    That was Sir Fab, not me.

• Options
    Nvm, locus is not confirmed. I'm an idiot. Ignore me!

• Options
    I am definitely village though so feel free to share your info with me anyway. :P

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I voted! For mamawolf

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I voted! For mamawolf

... On day 2?

• Options
    Eh...
    J4P[/color] is perhaps as suspect
    I dunno

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Also, I reckon crashing the moon into the earth was probably the SK win condition, based on the night 2 narration about how the Mafia weren't going to go far enough.
    So we should probably not do that.
    No matter how funny it would be.

discrider on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    edit: caught up with thread

Bedlam on
  • Options
    I'm an idiot. Ignore me!
    Obifett

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    All these old bones are being gated away.
    But have we thought about where?
    Sure the old masters explain the concept of a void, but I've heard of a hidden truth, whispered down in bedrooms to their lovers.
    The big ol' moon pie hungers for us arcane fogeys.
    We ain't nothing but plankton lured in by a deep sea luminescent bait in the tiniest gulf of the biggest ocean there is.
    That the moon will consume our whole planet if we do not manage to resist it's siren call.

Looks at the moon.
    They are finally calling me in?
    Well, I'll take this whippersnapper, Arasaki in for the election we're having, while I'm at it.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Phyphor!

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    sorry i actually just keep forgetting about this entirely because i wake up around vote close

uhhhhhh

i'm a vanillager and i have been making the moon closer all game?

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    stop that
    (this is in jest)

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    sorry i actually just keep forgetting about this entirely because i wake up around vote close

uhhhhhh

i'm a vanillager and i have been making the moon closer all game?
    0zRtC4p.gif

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    discrider[/color] cause I've voted for 2 mafia!

• Options
    Everyone's voted for mafia at this point I think.
    You've just been dropping one sentence votes in thread.

• Options
    I mean the good news is that theres 99% chance of only being one mafia left.

The bad news is that theyve been gaining in power as we go, and theres unlikely to be a special kill with the SK and Vig dead.

• Options
    I wish we had a network of some description. We may have one seer left, if there are three of each special but I haven't heard from them.

I'll check back later to do a vote count and see what's happening, still looking at Virgil though

• Options
    we dont need a network if everyone participates to the discussion.

• Options
    I wish we had a network of some description. We may have one seer left, if there are three of each special but I haven't heard from them.

I'll check back later to do a vote count and see what's happening, still looking at Virgil though

We do have a network of sorts. I was the vig last night. Since powers work on the phase of the moon, its likely I wont get another chance at firing, so putting a target on my back like this is likely the best use of the rest of my life in this phalla.

We have quite a few people claiming powers behind the scenes right now and if the other specials could PM me, we could get some real coordination going. If we are right, we are just missing 2 specials.

If you are a special, please PM me. Its possible that one of the specials claiming behind the scenes is lying, in which case you revealing to me will help us catch the last mafia. If no one is lying, then we are in a very strong position to win the game.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    ~2 hours left. I strongly encourage you to get your votes and *ORDERS* in

38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

• Options
    Virgil

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    discrider cause I've voted for 2 mafia!

J4P
    You did vote for mafia... But as far as I can see you only did it on days when they were going up against other mafia. Looks more to me like you were trying to give yourself a 'good' voting record

• Options

We do have a network of sorts. I was the vig last night. Since powers work on the phase of the moon, its likely I wont get another chance at firing, so putting a target on my back like this is likely the best use of the rest of my life in this phalla.

We have quite a few people claiming powers behind the scenes right now and if the other specials could PM me, we could get some real coordination going. If we are right, we are just missing 2 specials.

If you are a special, please PM me. Its possible that one of the specials claiming behind the scenes is lying, in which case you revealing to me will help us catch the last mafia. If no one is lying, then we are in a very strong position to win the game.

I mean there is literally no way to confirm this as you didn't call it before vote close or prior to narration, so I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Cythraul: discrider (1)
    Phyphor: discrider (2), Lucedes (6), Obifett (11)
    JusticeforPluto: discrider (3), premium (9), Arasaki (10)
    Obifett: bedlam (4)
    Arasaki: Virgil_Leads_You (5)
    discrider: JusticeforPluto (7)
    Virgil_Leads_You: Locus (8), Jpants (12)

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    JusticeforPluto for now, just to try and avoid any last minute vote things. Locus is not posting much which makes me suspicious at this stage of the game.

Arasaki on
  • Options

I mean there is literally no way to confirm this as you didn't call it before vote close or prior to narration, so I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

Its pretty easy. If I was mafia, this would be a death sentence, as the real vig could just come out and say I was lying and then I'd get voted out.

This would be a dumb thing to do if I was mafia. Its a very logical thing to do as my actual role: a vig that probably wont be able to use their power again.

• Options
    Unless it was Sir Fab, although I don't think he could use his ability last night to be fair as he tried the night before. So yeah, valid point.

• Options
    We are also asking everyone to please push the moon away from the Earth tonight.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Annotated vote records (I really need to get back to work on box 3.0)

Day 1
    From sir fab
    Zombie Hero: Void Slayer (10), Virgil_Leads_You (13), Green (20), Mamawolf (25), Sir Fabulous (26), Green (28) [5]
    Green: Lucedes (1), ObiFett (3), Locus (22), Sir Fabulous (24), Gizzy (27) [4]
    Sir Fabulous: Mamawolf (5), Zombie Hero (11), Bedlam (12), Green (23) [1]
    Mamawolf: Gizzy (7), Gruntโ€™s Ghosts (14), Sir Fabulous (19) [1]
    ObiFett: discrider (2), Green (21) [1]
    Lucedes: AustinP0027 (4) [1]
    AustinP0027: JPants (6) [1]
    Wildcat: Phyphor (8) [1]
    Locus: Auralynx (9) [1]
    Bluecyan: Arasaki (16) [1]
    JusticeforPluto: Bluecyan (17) [1]
    LostNinja: Bedlam (18) [1]
    Phyphor: Wildcat (29) [1]
    Virgil_Leads_You: Locus (15) [0]

Day 2
    From gizzy + modifications
    Green - Lucedes (3), Jdark (6), Aura (7), Bedlam (13), Jpants (16), JFP (17), Obifett (19), premium (20), wildcat (21)
    Mamawolf - Discrider (2), Gizzy (9), AustinP (10), Virgil (15), Arasaki (18)
    Sirfab - AustinP (5), Mamawolf (11), Green (12), Cythraul (14)
    AustinP - Sirfab (4)
    Wildcat - Locus (8)
    Obifett - Discrider (1)

Day 3
    From gizzy
    9 Wildcat - Discrider (4), JFP (7), Mamawolf (11), Grunt's Ghosts (13), Sir Fabulous (16), Jpants (17), Locus (22), Obifett (23), Arasaki (24)
    6 Mamawolf - Bedlam (5), Gizzy (8), AustinP (12), Phyphor (14), Arasaki (15), Wildcat (18), Obifett (20), premium (21)

1 Sir Fab - Jdark (3), premium (19)
    1 Arasaki - Virgil (6)
    1 Void Slayer - Cythraul (9)
    1 Phyphor - Lucedes (10)
    0 Gizzy - Grunt's Ghosts (1), Sir Fab (2)

Day 4
    From arasaki + modifications
    Austin: Discrider(1), Cythraul (2), Mamawolf(6), Jpants(7), Bedlam(9), Sir Fabulous (10), Arasaki (11), premium (13), Obifett (14), discrider (15)
    Mamawolf: AustinP(3), JusticeforPluto (5), Phyphor (12)
    Cythraul: Discrider (4)
    Discrider: Bedlam (8)

Phyphor on
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Well when I turn up blue as a second new moon please remember this.

• Options
    This is a really unlucky mafia, damn. Mafia contesting for the vote every single day

Day 2 & 4 the 1st & 2nd wagons were both mafia

Day 3 I'm looking at obi & arasaki switching

• Options
    Really? I explained why I switched day 3, I thought Obifett had tied the vote between Wildcat and Mamawolf.

• Options
    Well that's why I voted for obi (also obi switched the leader). Could be an honest mistake (it is hard to keep track in realtime), or not

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    LESS THAN ONE HOUR FOR VOTES AND ORDERS

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Phyphor

I put mama in the lead initially, swapping only when Locus made his vote. And I made up for my poor decision by killing mama the next night.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Holy shit work is crazy, been trying to get a placeholder vote for an hour but now it's time for a real vote.

Virgil for avoiding both wagons Day 3 and also their Day 1 vote on ZH.

• Options
    28 mins for orders

38thDoE on steam