As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Lunacy Interesting Times!

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Hey @Green is Mamawolf mafia?
    Seems pretty mafia.

Now, @discrider I thought we've gotten past this little "accusation war". For the past few games we've played you've accused me of being mafia and even fought tooth-and-nail about it and I was NOT mafia!

Now, as part of this little tradition we've started, this is the part where I am suppose to accuse you of "being super defensive and so that must make you mafia", but HAH I refuse to follow that tradition.

Let's just skip to the part where you realize I am indeed NOT mafia and work together to find the real ones.

What say you @discrider?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Hey Green is Mamawolf mafia?
    Seems pretty mafia.

I can confirm that @MamaWolf is not, nor has she ever had connections with, the mafia.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone remember offhand that law that says you can't testify against your spouse? Asking for a friend.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Mamawolf at least until I go back and compare against previous games.

• Options
    But initial scans indicate an increase in flags.

• Options
    The internet needs to make me a Mun covered in flags :(

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    As per the OP:
    Your teachers have told you that maintaining the moons current position and speed is critical, but moving it could save the lives of these teachers

Blue seems to be teachers. And if Harry Potter has taught us anything its that teachers are fucking useless when it comes to stopping evil.

Youth Culture Forever!

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Green.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Dunno when I'll be back around so provisionary vote on AustinP0027

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I was just coming to drop a vote on you, Sir Fab.

Green's flip made sense to save himself, but you and Mama's flip was interesting, and someone already started the wagon on Mama.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    OK, caught up.

1. Spreadsheet
    2. Lot of vote swapping going on between Green, Sir Fabulous, and MamaWolf. Gizzy and Locus jumped in too.
    3. Batsignals.

Hm.
    Fuck.

Gonna shake that G/SF/MW tree. Green

• Options
    Also, (possibly) interesting is that Cythraul didn't vote (or post) but also didn't get an inactivity warning.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    It is interesting but only in documenting host fails.

@Cythraul on notice for inactivity.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Let's try the Green thing again, given the unfortunate swing to a special.

• Options
    On one hand, spreading the love between the three of them and seeing what shakes loose would be Fun(tm).

On the other, last time they used that to push a fourth party to the head of the queue.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Also in case it is not clear the moon has moved closer:

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Wildcat for now.

Of the three amigos, I would rank, from most to least suspicious: MamaWolf - Green - Sir Fab.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Also I think it's interesting that the moon moved from a normal position all the way to perigee in one night, but only shifted one phase (in the "correct" direction).

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    Also I think it's interesting that the moon moved from a normal position all the way to perigee in one night, but only shifted one phase (in the "correct" direction).

Especially since the thread was seeming like they wanted to follow the ways of missy Elliot and reverse it

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I was just coming to drop a vote on you, Sir Fab[/color].

Green's flip made sense to save himself, but you and Mama's flip was interesting, and someone already started the wagon on Mama.

You think it’s suspicious to not want to be in second by one vote in a game where I don’t know the mechanics and Locus had already indicated he was going to switch into me (although I don’t think he ever did)?

I mean, you can find anything you want suspicious sure but I don’t think this is it, friend.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    My day 1 vote on mamawolf was a grudge vote for vigging me day 1 last game.

Today I’ll vote again just bc she was saved yesterday [vote=red]mamawolf

• Options
    mamawolf

• Options
    I was just coming to drop a vote on you, Sir Fab[/color].

You think it’s suspicious to not want to be in second by one vote in a game where I don’t know the mechanics and Locus had already indicated he was going to switch into me (although I don’t think he ever did)?

I mean, you can find anything you want suspicious sure but I don’t think this is it, friend.

You're right. I was looking at your end of day count but scrolling up to the previous one where you are in second, it's less suspiscious. My mistake there.

Sir Fab

• Options
    I'm about to walk into a possible all day meeting and I can't not have a vote in place.

Of the remaining "suspicious list", I think I'd go MamaWolf

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Alright look, enough is enough. I voted to save myself cause I was tied yesterday, so when Sir Fab offered to change their vote to Zombie Hero, I gladly accepted for self preservation.

I didn't vote Green on day 1 for obvious reasons.

Placed my vote for now, cause I am not sure how busy I'll be at work today.

Sorry, Sir Fab looks like we're going to be divorced. Also, just a weird jump to offer Zombie Hero like that. I mean like I said I grabbed at an opportunity for self preservation, but you were mornin danger. Just a thought.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Placeholding a Sir Fabulous vote for now as I go to work, but I'll try to keep up with new developments as I can

• Options
    Green for suspicious collusion.

And to promote murder diversity.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Crap sorry I forgot this started! Catching up now.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Sir Fab was in second to Green, but oddly wasn't the target of a push. Worth a vote.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Little bit more than 3.5 hours left get your votes and orders in.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Worth noting that there's two votes in MamaWolf's post. We might want to consider the vote tied.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I don't feel great about the "second person on a day one vote is mafia" accusation.
    It is a bummer we lost a seer.
    Feel kinda awful IRL
    Alright well, gonna see if Mamawolf is a heretic.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    I need to vote before i get sucked into interviews for the rest of the day.
    RE: Yesterdays' vote kerfuffle at the end of the day, I think investigating Green is the best course. If they are Green, then i feel like what we saw is likely a bunch of villagers. Alternatively SF could still be mafia if he was worried about Vote Manip. Mama feels like they were just along for the ride but honestly that's a real snap judgement cause i've been too busy at work to really dig in and analyze.

• Options
    Also i'm pretty sure it was "third" on the bandwagon and if I'm having a REALLY good memory day i believe that was referred to as "Stever's Law"?

• Options
    I thought Stevers law referred to replacements subbed in usually being mafia

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »
    I thought Stevers law referred to replacements subbed in usually being mafia

shit i think you're right.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Sorry everyone, was really busy at work yesterday and thought vote close would be later.

Green for the same reasons everyone else is stating.

• Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    mamawolf

Something seems off. I haven't totalled up the votes yet as I just woke up from a one hour nap that turned into a 4 hour nap and a partner is coming over in about 30 minutes and I desperately need to clean my flat, so this might change if I have caused a tie or something equally stupid.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Where are we at totals-wise?

• Options
    Stever...*takes long drag off of cigarette*

...Now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    6 Green - Lucedes (3), Jdark (6), Aura (7), Bedlam (13), Jpants (16), JFP (17)

5 Mamawolf - Discrider (2), Gizzy (9), AustinP (10), Virgil (15), Arasaki (18)

3 Sirfab - AustinP (5), Mamawolf (11), Green (12), Cythraul (14)

1 AustinP - Sirfab (4)
    1 Wildcat - Locus (8)
    0 Obifett - Discrider (1)

Gizzy on