As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

On mobile, holiday Hangout message visible

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Also visible on desktop.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Yeah its on the website as well via Chrome.

Trying to say "not just mobile" and cant find the words :|

Bedlam on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    This is the holiday forum now. Merry mid Januarymis

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Like I said in D&D chat, it's very nice of Tube to give the mods a break for MLK Day. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Sorry, guys, I'm being forced to repeatedly relive the holidays until I learn the true meaning of Christmas and it looks like there's a little spillover.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    it's always the holidays in your heart and this banner just proves it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    8by06543j64c.png

Yeah it's my birthday

So

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    It's visible on desktop, too (Windows 10, latest version of Firefox).

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I never saw the message during the actual holidays.

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    The inertia of the past four years on our current timeline is causing certain... instabilities within the mainframe

Expect to continue interacting with such displaced artifacts with growing frequency until the Keanu-Lawrence Barrier has been breached

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    This was weird but I fixed it

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    This was weird but I fixed it

Title of your sex tape.

P.S. - Thanks!