Options

When you have to stay at home, it's time for [BAD FOOD]

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    That 'taco' looks.... hmmm.

I'd eat it

I would probably eat it, but I don't think it would bring me joy

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I bought a box of those zebra tasty cakes things for some reason and I guess I'm gonna eat em all prolly

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    If the weather cooperates, it's snowing now and may turn the roads and all into an icy mess, I'm going to go to a local restaurant and doing the "eat heat" very spicy chicken wing eating challenge for dinner tonight.

Six wings with scorpion pepper/capsaicin concentrate/"wild berries" sauce

And run a 5k in the morning

Sounds like a great plan

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    If the weather cooperates, it's snowing now and may turn the roads and all into an icy mess, I'm going to go to a local restaurant and doing the "eat heat" very spicy chicken wing eating challenge for dinner tonight.

Six wings with scorpion pepper/capsaicin concentrate/"wild berries" sauce

And run a 5k in the morning

Sounds like a great plan

not really! :rotate:

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I disagree with Naphtali. I think this is a great plan with no potential downsides. :+1:

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    I disagree with Naphtali. I think this is a great plan with no potential downsides. :+1:

"Terrible, yes, but great!"

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it's taco chips on the right and a spice burger on the left. And some sort of soda in the background.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    That didn't help at all!

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    The Quaker Steak "eat the heat" hot wings challenge wasn't too bad

I couldn't feel my lips or my tongue after the third one

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Taco chips I could infer, that's a box of chips (fries) topped with taco fixin's including a prodigious amount of cheese.

I had to look up a spice burger. Apparently it's a patty made of cereal grains, beef, spices, and onions that's coated in breadcrumbs and fried to a consistency not unlike falafel.

jgeis on
  • Options
    jgeis wrote: »
    Taco chips I could infer, that's a box of chips (fries) topped with taco fixin's including a prodigious amount of cheese.

That's just nachos!
    jgeis wrote: »
    I had to look up a spice burger. Apparently it's a patty made of cereal grains, beef, spices, and onions that's coated in breadcrumbs and fried to a consistency not unlike falafel.

That sounds delicious!

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    It’s not nachos, it’s shitty knock off carne asada fries without the most important bit.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Is it the asada? Is that the important bit?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular

I did the Quaker State challenge a few years back but only ate like two, they were just too oily.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    It’s not nachos, it’s shitty knock off carne asada fries without the most important bit.

I've often seen nachos with fries instead of corn chips on pub menus refered to as "Irish Nachos"

They're completely delicious, as an aside.

• Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Is it the asada? Is that the important bit?

That’s the bit that is important.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »

I've often seen nachos with fries instead of corn chips on pub menus refered to as "Irish Nachos"

You can put a lot of things on potatoes and they’ll be delicious, it’s true.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Pootatoes.

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Pootatoes.

N—

Well...

No, yeah, no.

• Options
    Depends on the poo.

Those coffee pooping civets, mm mmmmmm.

• Options
    3clipse wrote: »
    Depends on the poo.

They wash the poo off the beans.

You’re not drinking actual poo, 3clipse.

• Options
    Depends on the poo.

maybe you're not drinking actual poo, coward

• Options
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I bought a box of those zebra tasty cakes things for some reason and I guess I'm gonna eat em all prolly

Update

I ate em all.

• Options
    Depends on the poo.

maybe you're not drinking actual poo, coward

Discretion is the better part of not drinking actual poo.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I tried to use Quaker steaks online order thing today and it refused to let me buy a burger.

It was very annoying

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    l_gl_g Registered User regular
    I had this dangerously swollen old mostly-full bag of Popeye's sweet tea. It being dangerously swollen suggested that fermentation was happening in there and it was gassing up.

I tried a cup of it and it wasn't bad.

Cole's Law: "Thinly sliced cabbage."
  • Options
    Oh man they have that Tapatio ramen at the vending machine kiosk thing at work maybe imma get some

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Mexican... ramen?

... okay.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mexican... ramen?

... okay.

sounds like a brilliant idea to me

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Mexican... ramen?

... okay.

I tried one the other day, definitely tastes like chicken ramen + tapatio. I topped mine with some leftover sous vide chicken, avocado, and cilantro and it was a great little meal.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Just put in a Heatonist order. In a week or two I can expect HeartBeat HotSauce - Lions Mane Piri Piri and Hot Ones - Los Calientes Rojo. MMMMmmm Mmmm!

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Finally found decent pizza in the UK. This place that does sourdough pizza from an 11 year-old starter where the dough is handballed 48 hours prior to getting used; not a huge selection of toppings, but instead of the usual "same base, different main couple of ingredients" the sauces they used were actually different-tasting (the meatball one's marinara was different from my meaty one's tomato sauce, and the pesto chicken had a white sauce).

God, eating pizza made with proper dough instead of the usual "the breading might as well be a cracker by the end" crap was so nice. They opened pretty recently and may just be trying hard, so I need to go there often while they're still decent, too many times have I seen restaurants' food drop in quality after the first 6 months.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »

I did the Quaker State challenge a few years back but only ate like two, they were just too oily.

I need you to know that I see you. And this might be the funniest thing I've read today.

• Options
    MichaelLC wrote: »

I need you to know that I see you. And this might be the funniest thing I've read today.

Oh, dammit.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    w8k087meqvsu.jpg

Dominos pizza released an engagement ring worth more than $9000

I don't think I will ever eat $9000 worth of any food in my lifetime though

This discussion has been closed.