When your chicken goes bad, it's time for [BAD FOOD]

1679111217

Posts

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    They also use like lacquer and stuff to add shine
    And white glue or shampoo instead of milk, and hair spray for matte fruit, motor oil instead of syrup, sheets of cardboard so the burger doesn't slump, etc. But, you know, technically within all of this inedible poison the actual item being advertised is edible, so the letter of the law and all.

    Bucketman
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Couldn't work out why the only food near my hotel is a dodgy kebab shop plus five fine-dining Italian restaurants, until I realised the Italian consulate is across the street.

    This gnocchi dish is really excellent though.

    honoverechrishallett83Glalrhylith3clipseXaquinBucketmanchromdomwebguy20ShortyBahamutZEROThegreatcowTofystedethgodmodePeensarukunThe Escape GoatApocalyptusV1mKayne Red RobeErin The Red
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Couldn't work out why the only food near my hotel is a dodgy kebab shop plus five fine-dining Italian restaurants, until I realised the Italian consulate is across the street.

    This gnocchi dish is really excellent though.

    If you want less-fine dining, Tony Roma's is a short walk away!

    tynicBucketman
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Too late! (I was very lazy and just went to the place literally downstairs)
    (Also turns out getting a plate of gnocchi AND a salad was a huge mistake but fuck it I’m powering through)

    chrishallett83Commander ZoomBucketmanchromdomThegreatcowTofystedethgodmodePeensarukunThe Escape GoatApocalyptusErin The Red
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I just had THECS.

    I love bacon, but is there anything better than a properly made Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese sandwich?

  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I bought a bag of Takis for the first time last night. I'm going to try them later. I'm pretty sure they'll wind up being bland and not as good as I imagine, but their like EVERYWHERE these days.

  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I think takis are pretty good. Got a nice crunch to 'em and the chili/lime ones are have a decent little kick.

    BucketmanErin The RedLaOs
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    I THINK THEIR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

    THE CHICKEN BAKE FROM COSTCO...BUT HOMEMADE & WAY BETTER! | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K (18 mins)

    FiendishrabbitCommander ZoomThegreatcowSorceknitdansarukunErin The Red
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I bought a bag of Takis for the first time last night. I'm going to try them later. I'm pretty sure they'll wind up being bland and not as good as I imagine, but their like EVERYWHERE these days.

    I promise you it is impossible to find Takis bland. Unless you find a punch in the face to be passe.

    Ataxrxes
  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I bought a bag of Takis for the first time last night. I'm going to try them later. I'm pretty sure they'll wind up being bland and not as good as I imagine, but their like EVERYWHERE these days.

    I promise you it is impossible to find Takis bland. Unless you find a punch in the face to be passe.

    I'm so sad I didn't realize that canada has a version of Takis we can't get here in the states it seems. There's a "Nacho Explosion" flavor which are like spicey doritos but better. I picked up a bag during my recent jaunt across the border last weekend and they are delicious but I can't seem to find them anywhere here and I am sad. Then again, considering I hoovered an 8 oz bag by myself in the span of an afternoon, its probably for the best that they're not within easy reach.

    LaOs
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular


    That's...one way to advertise Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I cannot find the Takis flavor that is supposed to be like their version of Buffalo wings anywhere in my area and I'm a little disappointed. I'll be damned if I'm paying $10.00 to get a large bag off Amazon.

  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Pretty cool food and tour of Moscow.

    Ultimate Russian Food in Moscow!! STURGEON OF KINGS + Epic Beef Stroganoff in Russia!

  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    I THINK THEIR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

    THE CHICKEN BAKE FROM COSTCO...BUT HOMEMADE & WAY BETTER! | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K (18 mins)


    Gosh, that sounds delicious and I love the Costco Chicken Bake......but I absolutely cannot stand that guy

    Oh well! I don't have a real oven anyway :rotate:

    #pipe
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    I like the Doritos Dinamita and specifically the chile limon flavor a lot more than I like Takis. Same idea, better execution.

  • E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I just had THECS.

    I love bacon, but is there anything better than a properly made Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese sandwich?

    add hashbrownssaltpepperketchup. ^.^

    webguy20Drezmrpaku
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm so sad I didn't realize that canada has a version of Takis we can't get here in the states it seems. There's a "Nacho Explosion" flavor which are like spicey doritos but better.

    Canada also has Zesty Cheese Doritos which are orders of magnitude better than nacho cheese

    LaOs
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Demons, obviously

    Tofystedeth
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I have now fallen down a google rabbit hole about people who keep their chips in the freezer instead of the cabinet.

    Apparently it works very well.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Worked for Dr. Watney.

    "Never believe management about anything anywhere." -Aistan
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    I THINK THEIR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

    THE CHICKEN BAKE FROM COSTCO...BUT HOMEMADE & WAY BETTER! | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K (18 mins)


    Gosh, that sounds delicious and I love the Costco Chicken Bake......but I absolutely cannot stand that guy

    Oh well! I don't have a real oven anyway :rotate:

    I can see where people might not like him and/or his persona?
    But at least his way of speaking?
    Doesn't make me want to commit murders?
    You know who I mean?
    I think you do?

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    King RiptorJedocsarukunmrpakuchrishallett83
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    I have no idea who you mean. But then, I very very rarely take a look when people post cooking vids -- that's me not wanting to get cooking suggestions in my feed rather than any hostility towards the videos

  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited February 13
    Takis are a literal plague at my school. Students eat them at all times. Plus their red stained fingers get near the books and computers.

    timspork's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    Jedoc
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    I THINK THEIR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

    THE CHICKEN BAKE FROM COSTCO...BUT HOMEMADE & WAY BETTER! | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K (18 mins)


    Gosh, that sounds delicious and I love the Costco Chicken Bake......but I absolutely cannot stand that guy

    Oh well! I don't have a real oven anyway :rotate:

    I can see where people might not like him and/or his persona?
    But at least his way of speaking?
    Doesn't make me want to commit murders?
    You know who I mean?
    I think you do?

    I do and I avoid those videos like the plague

    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Commander Zoom
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    edited February 13
    Takis are a literal plague at my school. Students eat them at all times. Plus their red stained fingers get near the books and computers.

    When I have my own library system, I will budget for large unfriendly people to search everyone coming in for Takis and Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Anyone found harboring such contraband will be banned for life.

    There may be hounds involved.

    Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    timspork's ghostMichaelLC
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I have now fallen down a google rabbit hole about people who keep their chips in the freezer instead of the cabinet.

    Apparently it works very well.

    Yeah we do that when we have unfinished bags.

  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Unfinished bags?

    What are those?

    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    The Escape Goatwebguy20m!ttensTofystedethLaOs
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I just roll the top of the bag down till it's the dog food crumbs

    Commander ZoomKayne Red Robe
  • sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    edited February 13
    tynic wrote: »
    Too late! (I was very lazy and just went to the place literally downstairs)
    (Also turns out getting a plate of gnocchi AND a salad was a huge mistake but fuck it I’m powering through)

    Like a proper Italian would.

    I’m impressed and simultaneously humbled, bravo.

    sarukun on
    Commander Zoomtynic
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I just roll the top of the bag down till it's the dog food crumbs

    The difference between this and using the freezer is definitely more noticeable over a longer period, compared to just a few days or so.

  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    None of my open bags of chips/crisps ever last that long. Even "days" is pushing it.

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    Brovid HasselsmofE.CoyoteLabel
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I just roll the top of the bag down till it's the dog food crumbs

    The difference between this and using the freezer is definitely more noticeable over a longer period, compared to just a few days or so.

    Because I would take my lunch instead of buying it out. I would eat a sandwich, chips tea or kool aid
    I would get the family sized bag I would go through the week with so 4 to 5 days

  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited February 13
    Jesus Christ what has Carls Jr wrought?

    It just looks like a fried wheel of melted cheese that they're throwing onto basically everything on their menu and fuck I want it.

    Juggernut on
    Commander ZoomSorce
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    TGIFridays used to do fried Mozz discs and the cheat was to order that and put it on your burger in defiance of gods will

    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Hey Bad Food fans, radio commercials have advised me that on Thursday, Arby's is having another customer appreciation day where their gyros are two bucks a piece.

    So, I know what I'm doing for dinner tomorrow.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    Erin The Red
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    None of my open bags of chips/crisps ever last that long. Even "days" is pushing it.

    Yeah I'm struggling with this whole concept tbh

    webguy20Apocalyptus
Sign In or Register to comment.