As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

When you have to stay at home, it's time for [BAD FOOD]

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    Jesus would multiply the fries

He would also turn water into any condiment you want.

steam_sig.png
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    "Why did you get thrown out of the public pool this time, Jesus?"

"... ketchup."

euj90n71sojo.png
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Makes sense, the man's blood is literally wine, you can't tell me he's sober.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    At 100% BAC it overflows right back to sober

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Arby's fries dipped in Horsey Sauce! McDonalds fries dipped in Hot Mustard! BK fries dropped in the trash!

50433.png?1708759015
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    Makes sense, the man's blood is literally wine, you can't tell me he's sober.

The blood and flesh of Christ was traditional if very pious human blood and flesh Christ was not some sort of wine soaked breadman, through transubstantiation consecrated wine and bread does literally become flesh and blood in all but appearances

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Christ was not some sort of wine soaked breadman

How do you know

We know he floated on water

Because He's the one who gave me these scars

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

Look, all I'm saying, is if you asked for an extra honey mustard, Jesus the Christ would not charge you 25 cents.

steam_sig.png
    Is that a recent thing? I remember being able to ask for a little extra sauce without issue and now I just see signs saying it's extra. And I'm damn sure each one isn't costing them 25 cents each!

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    The one person in X who would take fistfuls ruined it for everyone.

25 cents seems like a lot considering you can get sheep milk cheese in your Döner for 50 cents

Christ did not float Christ walked, my ass floats

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    There should be a pay it forward program where I agree to upgrade to the combo for ten cents, but instead of getting the soda I don't want it just subsidizes the next person who wants extra sauce.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    rising after 3 days sounds like bread to me

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Tell me more about this ass float

Well you roll my carcass into a body of water or similar fluid and make sure I'm face down and then Bob's your uncle Fanny's your aunt theres a floating ass

edited February 2020
    Habanero cheese and hot chocolate are a surprisingly good combo.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote: »
    Arby's fries dipped in Horsey Sauce! McDonalds fries dipped in Hot Mustard! BK fries dropped in the trash!

When BK redid their fires a couple of years ago to work more with ketchup then after a few months dropped the seasoning to 1/3 or 1/4 you could kind of taste it but it was not there

SOON I will have the cash to have fast food again. Soon though I don't know what I will have
    but working overnights I can once more have breakfast burgers! so again I don't know what to have

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Tell me more about this ass float

You should have asked on Saturday, I could have shown you at the beach!

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

When BK redid their fires a couple of years ago to work more with ketchup then after a few months dropped the seasoning to 1/3 or 1/4 you could kind of taste it but it was not there

SOON I will have the cash to have fast food again. Soon though I don't know what I will have
    but working overnights I can once more have breakfast burgers! so again I don't know what to have
    When you say "breakfast burgers", do you just mean regular burgers for breakfast, or a burger with breakfast accouterments?

sig.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »

When you say "breakfast burgers", do you just mean regular burgers for breakfast, or a burger with breakfast accouterments?

Carl Jr's and Sonic will serve their full menu at 6am so I would get super sonic double or a big carl for breakfast really my dinner after work when I was working overnights now back on it

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Mai-Kero wrote: »

Okay I found someone I hate more than the guy who talks funny.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I want hot wings.

Goddammit I wanna get

S A U C E D U P

But I'm tryna be good so I guess I'll go home and eat a balanced meal and curse God.

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    the gyro place switched to crinkle-cut fries >:ccccccc

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    the gyro place switched to crinkle-cut fries >:ccccccc

I like all fries but each had its place, and don't think crinkle belong with gyros. Should be the skinny ones, right? Maybe steak fries if they're fresh cut.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    #pipe wrote: »
    Crinkle cut fries

Are

Good

They are ok only in the sense that they are superior to no fries but fall short in comparison to any other style of fry

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited February 2020
    Uriel wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Crinkle cut fries

Are

Good

They are ok only in the sense that they are superior to no fries but fall short in comparison to any other style of fry

Ehhhhhhhh...

Madican on
    If given the choice between all fries on earth being outlawed forever and only being allowed to eat Crinkle cuts when I eat fries... I would take the Crinkle cuts.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    This ranking of French fries reads like ranking cars to me.

I want fried potatoes and ketchup and beyond that I don’t give a fuck.

Uriel wrote: »
    If given the choice between all fries on earth being outlawed forever and only being allowed to eat Crinkle cuts when I eat fries... I would take the Crinkle cuts.

In this context sure, but having crinkle cut fries when I know there are better options and the restaurant still decided to serve them up instead of any other fry type would lower my opinion of the place.

sarukun wrote: »
    This ranking of French fries reads like ranking cars to me.

I want fried potatoes and ketchup and beyond that I don’t give a fuck.

Ah yes. The only appropriate time for crinkle cut fries.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    It's easy to do crinkle fries wrong, but when they're fried just right you get a crunchy to squashy ratio that is impossible to achieve with any other fry.

Skinny fries are easier to get right, but they also have a lower quality ceiling.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Gimme them chonky steak fries

I'm all about the shoestring, if they're seasoned well, or the rare waffle-cut.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I prefer shoestring fries for most applications, though you need something thicker in a poutine, which is where I prefer crinkle cut.

This discussion has been closed.