As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

an american politics/democratic primaries thread for the naughty children of d&d

19495969798100»

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    Ilpala wrote: »
    se++ devoted an entire thread to whether wolverine is circumcised or not and i still think about it to this day

If he was, it didn't take, right?

mutations generally don't manifest before puberty, is the complicating factor here

the thing is, he probably wasn't circumcised to begin with - he was born in the 1880s, decades before widespread circumcision for non-medical reasons became a thing. The estimated rate of male circumcision in the US around 1900 was only around 30%. On top of that, he was born in Canada, where circumcisions are far less common outside of religious/cultural contexts.

What if he just circumcised himself again every single time before any situation in which someone might see his penis?

His regeneration is pretty quick

He's gonna have to be slashing that dick tip off every minute or two of the figure drawing class

However, it has been established in the comics that his healing is partly influenced by his own perception of himself, which is why his hair always grows back to the same length and then stops. Theoretically this could apply to a foreskin situation.

Wait what

This opens up so many possibilities

FencingsaxIlpalaXaquinErin The RedtynicDonovan PuppyfuckerKristmas Kthulhu
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Could god create a foreskin so big even Wolverine couldn't cut it

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudDonovan Puppyfucker
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I would like another thread please.

Twitch Streaming basically all week
    SniperGuyGaming on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    WinkyCrippl3DoodmannRanlinButlerKristmas Kthulhu
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

No

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Hey so did Bloomberg promise to shut down the concentration camps? I asked like 50 pages ago and nobody answered. I read his page on immigration and it seemed kinda cage-y about getting those people out.

Quire.jpg
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

Yes

Would He?

Also yes

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    so how'd we like the thread

Well I legit learned some things so

Pretty good!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    UnbrokenEva
  • LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    This thread was pretty great.

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    FIRST

XaquinTonkkaLucedesBahamutZEROGoose!TankHammer
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    crwth wrote: »
    let’s keep the threads through the primaries and then once the presidential debates kick up

and then once trump wins we’ll all be descending into hell anyway so it won’t matter after that

this is gonna take a few days off for everyone to chill off a bit. maybe back for the next debate if i'm feeling sassy/bored

BahamutZEROArdolGoose!JaysonFourMidniteBeef AvengerpainfulPleasanceMatev
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    hello last page

goodbye

world

poo
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    Ilpala wrote: »
    se++ devoted an entire thread to whether wolverine is circumcised or not and i still think about it to this day

If he was, it didn't take, right?

mutations generally don't manifest before puberty, is the complicating factor here

the thing is, he probably wasn't circumcised to begin with - he was born in the 1880s, decades before widespread circumcision for non-medical reasons became a thing. The estimated rate of male circumcision in the US around 1900 was only around 30%. On top of that, he was born in Canada, where circumcisions are far less common outside of religious/cultural contexts.

OK, but what if he converted to Judaism?

So, like, the point is that you're sacrificing your foreskin to God, right? So Wolverine could offer God infinite foreskins.

this reminds me of a lesser-known incident in the life of King David, where he offered his prospective father-in-law something like a hundred Philistine foreskins to get him to let David marry his daughter

tynic
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    This was honestly kinda cathartic.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    WhippyStraightziWeedLordVegetaSleepOne Thousand CablesLadaiWACriminalEtchwartsSweeney TomErin The RedZonugalMetzger MeisterrhylithDisruptedCapitalistCelloBloodsheedStiltsGoose!PoorochondriacJaysonFourTheySlashThemMidniteRanlinBeef AvengerpainfulPleasancesarukunRawkking GoodguyKristmas Kthulhu
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I would like another thread but I am worried about turning Whippy into the Fisher King by forcing her to continually maintain the one good politics thread

ToxGvzbgulDer Waffle MousMetzger MeisterCellotynicGoose!UsagipainfulPleasanceRawkking Goodguy
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Whippy wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    let’s keep the threads through the primaries and then once the presidential debates kick up

and then once trump wins we’ll all be descending into hell anyway so it won’t matter after that

this is gonna take a few days off for everyone to chill off a bit. maybe back for the next debate if i'm feeling sassy/bored

Next debate.... tomorrow night?

Fencingsax on
    MarathonTrace
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    can we get the classic fanfiction.txt thread closer

Tox
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

What do you think Cyclops is?

Moriveth
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I would like another thread please.

WHAAAAT? MOOOOORE?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    SniperGuydurandal4532
  • SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    LAST

sig.gif
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I think we can probably handle a debate thread. Like, a watch-along style thing.

Maybe

Hopefully?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Whippy
  • SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    ah damn it

sig.gif
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited February 2020
    I love you. Everyone. Everyone in this thread and everyone out. You deserve happiness and comfort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk

Whippy on
    SimBenOne Thousand CablesWinkyStraightziWeedLordVegetaFencingsaxSleepGustavHacksawLadaiElkiXaquinShortyToxCrippl3WACriminalEtchwartsTonkkaAzraithXehalusSweeney TomQuidSpeed RacerErin The RedMetzger MeisterBahamutZERODisruptedCapitalistCelloVeagleBloodsheedBlankZoeArdolLord_AsmodeusHappy Little MachineMegaMekPoorochondriacZibblsnrtJaysonFourjoshofalltradesKetBraNiryaNarbusDee KaeMidnitethatassemblyguymageormikeMr FuzzbuttUsagiRanlinBucketmanwanderingDonovan PuppyfuckerBeef AvengerCorp.ShephardchocoboliciousButlerpainfulPleasanceMagic PinkMrGrimoiresarukunQanamilTankHammerzerzhulH3KnucklesKristmas KthulhuLucedesThe Escape GoatMatev
This discussion has been closed.