Options

I don't know what this thread is supposed to be about nor do I really care

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Bad Test

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    just heard something wild about the alien comics guy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Well dont be coy

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    don't tell me how to live my life

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    A comic? On the web? It'll never work.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Explosive Ordnance Disposal

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I wanted to find a place to post this and couldn't find one so this thread is now the lucky recipient of the picture of my new ukulele. It's robin's egg blue and is my new favorite.

laujid7rwxif.jpg

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    test 85051709_1013064029088063_2087564718167293952_o.png

Nuh uh, I know a xenomorph nest when I see one.

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Every time I see those dumb alien comics it fills me with a deep and seething rage and I can't hide them on Facebook and I can sense Zuck laughing at me from across a great distance

Zuckerberg doesn't laugh, he just quietly notes to himself what he does and does not find humorous before submitting it to the algorithm

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I wanted to find a place to post this and couldn't find one so this thread is now the lucky recipient of the picture of my new ukulele. It's robin's egg blue and is my new favorite.

laujid7rwxif.jpg

Oh this is very pretty, where is it from?

I picked up the neck of the electric one I've been hoping to finally build from a local luthier today since it was waaaay cheaper than scratch building them myself

Gonna redesign the body to be laser cut this month and then finally get it together

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular

"This video has the same energy as the one with that guy and the uh...duck...shoes...? Let me just start Googling..."

And then I scrolled down one post.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey speaking of terrible things that I forgot about until this thread reminded me

y994clruq401.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular

laujid7rwxif.jpg

Oh this is very pretty, where is it from?

I picked up the neck of the electric one I've been hoping to finally build from a local luthier today since it was waaaay cheaper than scratch building them myself

Gonna redesign the body to be laser cut this month and then finally get it together

It's the Enya Nova U (the cheap non electric one). It had such good reviews I couldn't resist.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Every time I see those dumb alien comics it fills me with a deep and seething rage and I can't hide them on Facebook and I can sense Zuck laughing at me from across a great distance

I think if you block Nathan Pyle on Facebook you'll stop seeing them. At least that's what I did.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    the last 10 years of internet humor changed so much compared to humor in general that some of these jokes are just complete gibberish that my brain has decided to reject from memory

how many videos did we need of people using voice changers to say "ass"

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    the last 10 years of internet humor changed so much compared to humor in general that some of these jokes are just complete gibberish that my brain has decided to reject from memory

They were always gibberish. Some people thought that was funny, then they got tired of it.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

Internet humor has always been gibberish. When niche 'funny' has a place to grow and occasionally get out into the light, that's unavoidable.

Now people just have an easier platform to get salty about it instead of groaning in the privacy of their own home. Evolution!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »

I think if you block Nathan Pyle on Facebook you'll stop seeing them. At least that's what I did.

They still regularly show up for me because Facebook is a broken shitshow that is only interested in showing me the terrible things people share

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I am a cyberpunk now

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I refuse.

• Options
    I refuse.

What are you, some kind of, like...coward bird?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Jerk City was never funny and I'll fucking die on this hill with my non-controversial hot take.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

"This video has the same energy as the one with that guy and the uh...duck...shoes...? Let me just start Googling..."

And then I scrolled down one post.

there's an energy to silly videos made with source filmmaker that you don't really find elsewhere, which I assume is at least partially a result of that program's quirks

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Thread lacks content

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Hey speaking of terrible things that I forgot about until this thread reminded me

y994clruq401.png

I still think about head is a dinosaur sometimes

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    oh is this the thread to post sfm videos I can't forget five years later

https://youtu.be/nlxfDvSyPKA

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    pwf7rq1c9tfi.jpg
    Chicken ear’s good eatin’.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    this is not a politics thread, that’s for certain

Hey thanks for that, by the way! I think, at least, it did more good than bad.

At this point I'm kinda glad we don't have a primary thread anymore. MAYBE one for the next debate, that gets locked again until Super Tuesday, and then, like, maybe that should be it until we get closer to the convention.

Or just have it be perma-locked and have Mod posts only, just news aggregating for folks who can't/won't/don't use twitter and/or are at work or whatever

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Nobody should look at Twitter.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Thinking about that time that Ryan North fell in ti a hole and used twitter to get out

• Options
    Thinking about that time that Ryan North fell in ti a hole and used twitter to get out

I didn't know about that and I read about it and now I, too am thinking about that time.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    that was when i realized that A ryan north was a hottie and B very easy to catch

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Try Gmod from ten years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOBNrAtIhRo

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    What does it say about me that all I can think about now is sweet bro and hella jeff?

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

I was not prepared for the second hat on his ass.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I. An old man. No longer understand the internet.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    much like supermega i prefer to read threads backwards

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    much like supermega i prefer to read threads backwards

Like Merlin, you too flow backwards in time?

Children's rights are human rights.