As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vimeo embeds asking a lot

NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together.Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
eA7FLcr.png

Came up from this post over in D&D's middle east thread, no clue if it happens with all vimeo embeds or there's something special about that specific one. Easy enough to tell it no, but why is it even asking to begin with?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
Warframe/Steam: NFyt

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    vimeo has probably added VR support to their video player, just deny it access and it shouldn't be an issue.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    We don't have any input into Vimeo's policies

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Makes sense, I wasn't sure if embed sorcery included anything actionable on Vanilla's side.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm afraid not. I'd echo the advice to just deny the permission, can't see why they'd need it for forum purposes :)