As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

19495969798100»

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Boo guild war reset, boo less mystic medals.

Yay!

4f1x2podpf77.png

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    So I started this a week ago and I'm now doing the episode 1 epilogue with my main team all 50s - Ras, Free Spirit Tieria, Destina and Specter Tenebria (freebie, still shackled). Any tips for a newbie? Trying to promote anybody to 6* seems like a daunting prospect at this point, especially since I've wasted penguins and xp dogs on all sorts of frivolous things along the way.

I've been working on the epilogue to free my Tenebria's skills since she is my other MVP besides Tieria. Other than that I'm not especially sure what I should be doing to effectively gain power right now.

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    If you go back a couple pages, I just started a couple weeks ago too so there's been a bunch of helpful replies to my basically same question as I stumble along.
    The one mistake I made that I would take back is the Labyrinth. I like to clear stuff before continuing, so I wasted multiple days clearing the first Labyrinth area to 100% all around before moving on to the next level, and so on.

Eventually the Adventurer Path is going to want you to clear specific levels of the 3rd labyrinth (just an any % clear) and the 3rd set of zones takes multiple runs to get through just to unlock Area 2/3/4. So I would spend your daily labyrinths just blitzing through to unlock each area as quickly as you can because it's become my major bottleneck on the Adventurer Path.

Like to the point where I finally cleared area 3 and I unlocked like 13 rewards on the steps and jumped immediately to clear area 4 of the same labyrinth because I had done everything in between already.

Lorek on
  • Options
    Mirkel wrote: »
    So I started this a week ago and I'm now doing the episode 1 epilogue with my main team all 50s - Ras, Free Spirit Tieria, Destina and Specter Tenebria (freebie, still shackled). Any tips for a newbie? Trying to promote anybody to 6* seems like a daunting prospect at this point, especially since I've wasted penguins and xp dogs on all sorts of frivolous things along the way.

I've been working on the epilogue to free my Tenebria's skills since she is my other MVP besides Tieria. Other than that I'm not especially sure what I should be doing to effectively gain power right now.

Also if you let us know your name on game we can friend you and get you into the guild. We're never going to be a top tier guild but at least we can fall together.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Also if you let us know your name on game we can friend you and get you into the guild. We're never going to be a top tier guild but at least we can fall together.

https://youtu.be/mPTCq3LiZSE

• Options
    edited February 2022

I'm Mirkel78 in the game. I'm all for not being a top tier guild, being top tier is just stressful. :P

ETA: Looks like I can't join a new guild for 24 hours, I was in some random guild just to check out what options it gives me.

Mirkel on
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular

Guild aiding is the most important. Gotta get those crests so you can buy mola and arti charms in the shop. Also most of the guild artifacts are great. You can use friend units in PvE. So having friends with well geared units can help with Hell difficulty in Side Stories or tougher boss fights. For example, Violet can solo water content due to his evasion and counter attack.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    @Jubal77 Do you want to make the next thread? Or do you want me to? We're at the limit and I can feel Geth's cold breath on the back of my neck.

I don't dislike it, but still a bit nervous.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Oh if you want to @Shadowfire feel free!

• Options
    Alright, I'll take care of it later today. @Mirkel I can't find you in the game, not sure what's up there?.

• Options
    Alright, I'll take care of it later today. @Mirkel I can't find you in the game, not sure what's up there?.

Realized afterwards that I'm on the wrong server (EU) to join you guys. Guess I'll have to find some other guild *sniffle*.