As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Episode 1 5*s, for anyone that needs the info, are:

Vildred, Charles, Cermia, Basar, Charlotte, Baal, Krau, Ravi, Sigret, Haste, Kise, Iseria, Ludwig, Destina, Kayron, Tenebria, Sez, Lidica, Aramintha, Bellona.

Pretty much every unit is meta still for some things.

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Got my first Charles and another Bloodstone. Someone got a Sigret though.

Next ML banner is Ruele and Purrgis.

Nosf on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Did the start dash and nabbed Elbris Ritual Sword for the artifact then Tenebria for the adventurer. Not bad!

Ohh GW marks got me ML Haste. And while Ruele would be nice she doesnt enable as much for me as ML haste does. Happy day yay!

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Episode 1 5*s, for anyone that needs the info, are:

Vildred, Charles, Cermia, Basar, Charlotte, Baal, Krau, Ravi, Sigret, Haste, Kise, Iseria, Ludwig, Destina, Kayron, Tenebria, Sez, Lidica, Aramintha, Bellona.

Pretty much every unit is meta still for some things.

Oddly enough, Ken, Tywin, and Chloe are not included in the list even though they're available in selective summon.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    I got MVP in the guild war. I have no idea how. Yay me!

• ArdArd Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I got MVP in the guild war. I have no idea how. Yay me!

I keep flubbing at minimum one of my fights every single time. I try to pick harder targets to chip them down so other people can focus on the softer ones.

This last war was all babbys. I think the highest rank one I saw was 62.

Of course that means the next one will be against a rank 35 guild or whatever.

I intended to use my attacks in the evening along with finish my dailies but OH WELL MAINTENANCE.

Did the start dash pull and got dupes of Cermia and Iseria, and new Wind Rider and Justice for All. Four 5*s with only two guaranteed is pretty great!

• ArdArd Registered User regular
    Yeah, the odds are much higher of me getting dupes than Cermia or Vildred, so I'm just going to not give them money.

Ard wrote: »
    Yeah, the odds are much higher of me getting dupes than Cermia or Vildred, so I'm just going to not give them money.

The only character in the list I don't have is Aramintha. But I don't mind getting a couple dupes to give them imprints, and I wanted to give them some money. Also, Wind Rider was a nice bonus if I ever build a thief.

I have Ara, but I was hoping for a Sigret or Cermia myself. Goddam I swear I had Cermia. Either I'm going senile or I xmitted her, which is pretty unlikely as I lock new ones when I get them.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Got Etica's #2 and Lidica #1, woo! It was a 50/50 really, I wanted Aramintha since I started and still don't have her. Also Vildred/Cermia/Charles imprints would be nice.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    Lidica is amazing post buff. Grats!

Doing some testing on W13. Swapped Luluca in for TG. Built with similar speed (210) but she has way more HP/Def/Atk. Tested her S1 EE's. The extra 15% seemed to have a small impact increasing def, but it was just 1 debuff and my Sira-ren is only 45%. Swapped over to her 2x attack S1 EE and having much better results. It does proc and when it does, not only is it a bit more damage but most importantly it helps lower RNG for debuffs.

So far with my team it's looking like I'm going from a 50/50 chance to more like 70% chance. Next I need to level Gpurg and gear him up. Hopefully I can do that before next week to see if it's worth trying to pull Sigret. She would bring way more debuffs than Alexa but she'd also need way more investment.

Does Lidica's S2 dispel the buff before applying the debuffs?

Had about five mystic summons so I tossed them into the pot since pity doesn't reset and I'm still a looooong way from popping it (I won't even seriously try unless Arbiter Vildred shows up).

First one sparked purple and spit out ML Rose as a new unit for me. I'll take that and resume hoarding for the switchover, since I now see General Purgiss is up and he'd be great for Wyvern.

Trajan45 wrote: »
    Does Lidica's S2 dispel the buff before applying the debuffs?

No she doesnt. She would be really op if she did.

• Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Doing some testing on W13. Swapped Luluca in for TG. Built with similar speed (210) but she has way more HP/Def/Atk. Tested her S1 EE's. The extra 15% seemed to have a small impact increasing def, but it was just 1 debuff and my Sira-ren is only 45%. Swapped over to her 2x attack S1 EE and having much better results. It does proc and when it does, not only is it a bit more damage but most importantly it helps lower RNG for debuffs.

So far with my team it's looking like I'm going from a 50/50 chance to more like 70% chance. Next I need to level Gpurg and gear him up. Hopefully I can do that before next week to see if it's worth trying to pull Sigret. She would bring way more debuffs than Alexa but she'd also need way more investment.

Fwiw my sigret is sitting at 0 mola and does her job just fine.

I was saving my Powders until Rod of Amaryllis came back to the shop, but then I saw Idol's Cheer was in and the shop wouldn't rotate for 13 more days. I'm pretty sure I can get back to 180 Powder by then, since I do intend to roll for Sigret banner next week, so I bought Idol and slapped it on Angelica for Wyvern. Right now Furious is the one getting the CR push from it but I'm going to tweak things so Alexa gets it instead because her moving at lightspeed kills the Wyvern faster.

Mace1370 wrote: »

Fwiw my sigret is sitting at 0 mola and does her job just fine.

Yeah she has pretty good debuff %'s out of the gate. Buffing those up wouldn't be that much mola either.

Madican wrote: »
    I was saving my Powders until Rod of Amaryllis came back to the shop, but then I saw Idol's Cheer was in and the shop wouldn't rotate for 13 more days. I'm pretty sure I can get back to 180 Powder by then, since I do intend to roll for Sigret banner next week, so I bought Idol and slapped it on Angelica for Wyvern. Right now Furious is the one getting the CR push from it but I'm going to tweak things so Alexa gets it instead because her moving at lightspeed kills the Wyvern faster.

I want Rod so bad.

Yeah sadly it was in the shop not long ago. But I didn't have any powder then. I need it for so many units lol.

I didn't want it then because I didn't have Diene then. Now I have Diene and I want to use her more but I need Rod.

edited May 2020
    I picked up a Rod last go around. It's snazzy. I kinda want to grab Idol's cheer too, I think I can make it happen too. 77 powders, and Sigret banner coming plus 10 (all artifacts) summons tomorrow? Hell yeah.

Nosf on
    Nosf wrote: »
    Got my first Charles and another Bloodstone. Someone got a Sigret though.

Next ML banner is Ruele and Purrgis.

It changed. It was Ruele and ACartuja before maintenance. Weird.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/5432434

Balance Update preview. Some really good stuff, A. Tywin looks great. Charlotte finally might be in a good spot since you can build her with 0 CC. Really new player friendly. Some interesting changes for Lilibet and Destina where their EE is being rolled into their kit since one EE was way better than the others. Tempest Surin looks interesting, a candidate for speed if I had it.

The AI updates are also interesting. A. Cidd and Krau just got harder to fight.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    So I've been trying to do the specialty change for Kluri, but I'm a bit stumped on the Reach Level 40 with the Mega-Phantasmas. Just leveling them to 4-star max level with penguins doesn't seem to do it, so this time I got one to level 39 and got him to 40 in a battle, but it still didn't seem to count. Does Kluri also have to be in the party when I do that, or am I missing something else?

• CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    Are you doing a Mega or a Giga? I think Mega are the white dogs just to make sure that's not the case?

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Cirira wrote: »
    Are you doing a Mega or a Giga? I think Mega are the white dogs just to make sure that's not the case?

Now I feel like an idiot. I didn't realize the Phantasmas had different names depending on their element.

Starting off the free summons strong with a brand new General Purrgis, aka my new Wyvern tank.

Zaylenz wrote: »
    Cirira wrote: »

Now I feel like an idiot. I didn't realize the Phantasmas had different names depending on their element.

I did the same thing trying to do Kluri's SC. Don't sweat it.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Meh, got the starter dash hoping for Lidica or Sigret and got a dupe haste instead.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/5432434

Balance Update preview. Some really good stuff, A. Tywin looks great. Charlotte finally might be in a good spot since you can build her with 0 CC. Really new player friendly. Some interesting changes for Lilibet and Destina where their EE is being rolled into their kit since one EE was way better than the others. Tempest Surin looks interesting, a candidate for speed if I had it.

The AI updates are also interesting. A. Cidd and Krau just got harder to fight.

It's really weird to have a DPS hero that wants 0 CC. What am I supposed to do with the other two set pieces if not CC? :P

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Immunity, effectiveness or effect resistance!

My pavel actually has a pretty decent set of gear that ended up with sub 30% crit, i could just move it to Charlotte.

Frozenzen on
    edited May 2020
    Charlotte is usable now the buff just makes her ridiculous. Ladyjubs destroys with hers set to max Crit dmg and attack with the rest in tank. The rest of the buff look great too. Can get ML Tywin out for GW def and off. Ladyjubs will destroy people harder with her ml rin. Those that got Surin should be much more dangerous now. And I wish i had pulled harder for Lillibet as she is god tier now in meta.

Jubal77 on
    She's just really new player friendly like C. Dom is. Ideally Immunity would take CC slots and yeah you'd build for Attack/CD. Someone used the damage calc and with 3500 attack, 300 cd. Atk buff. On 1k def, her S1 is hitting for almost 8K. Throw on Justice for all (finally a use for that arti) and she'll have great chance at AoE'ing S1 all the time. Add in that she self buffs Atk/Def with the fact that you can use the extra stat's for HP/Def/Eff Res, and she's looking pretty decent.

Yup that is exactly the arti she uses on her. It works great.

Hey I just got that artifact yesterday. Might have a double Charlotte team running soon, I guess.