[Epic 7] Elena and Ludwig banners! New chapters.

11617192122

Posts

  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I went full pity for ray which depleted everything I had sadly. But with the moonlight I got a shiny new fatcat who I did not have. I finally have the violet fatcat combo!

    MadicanShadowfireTrajan45
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I went full pity for ray which depleted everything I had sadly. But with the moonlight I got a shiny new fatcat who I did not have. I finally have the violet fatcat combo!

    Violet, A.Cart, and Dizzy combo sounds like an absolute nightmare for whoever is facing it.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Jubal77
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I went full pity for ray which depleted everything I had sadly. But with the moonlight I got a shiny new fatcat who I did not have. I finally have the violet fatcat combo!

    Violet, A.Cart, and Dizzy combo sounds like an absolute nightmare for whoever is facing it.

    Yeah I was going to add in Mirsa for that one shot and not sure who else. We will see.

  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Commander Lorina Specialty Change completed and turned in! That's a lot of dark runes to grind out though to complete her skill tree. Next up is Kluri, though she's only Level 35 at the moment so I've got a bit of grinding to do. Thankfully we've got this shiny new Side Story with a shop to grind currency for so two birds with one stone as I auto Normal.

    Main goal at the moment is getting Wyvern 9, and then 11 once I have more gear, to be a reliable farm. Taranor Guard needs four more Mysterious Flash to upgrade his S1 to 75% chance at Defense Break first and foremost, so once Kluri's SC is started I'll head back to World 2-1 to farm the remainder I need. Next, more fodder to promote Alexa to 5* so she can do more damage, gear's already pretty decent. Lastly, I need to get Angelica more health and defense so she can properly tank without needing luck, so I'll start rolling some gear to see what I can improve on her, primarily right side Health% main stats. After that I can either leave Sol in the 4th slot until 13 or work on building Lena to take his place.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    ShadowfireTrajan45Jubal77
  • ArdArd Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    If it's alright with whoever is in control of the guild, can I be made one of the leaders so I can help keep the EXP/Gold buffs going? I notice they fall off pretty often when I'm in the midst of a grinding spree and would like to help with keeping them up.

    Yeah, I can promote you. It's not so much that they fall off and take forever to get back up, as the fact that there's no way to queue them up prior to them dropping, which is super annoying. I really wish they'd change that.

    MadicanTrajan45Shadowfire
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Yeah a couple Guild updates would be nice. Queuing buffs but also either additional buffs or something to spend currency on.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Yeah a couple Guild updates would be nice. Queuing buffs but also either additional buffs or something to spend currency on.

    That locked tab below guild achievements has been there since I started playing originally well over a year ago.

    Same with the Dagger Sicar reputation

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Shadowfire
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 21
    Ray seems great so far. 6*d with unlocks only -1 cd on molas but I will probably invest more into him because I think with molas he can solo heal with shims. I took him to banshee13 as solo heal and he healed it fine. Him ml purrgis charles and ssb. Made it easy auto. Which it kind of was for Momo but could be testy without the burned 3 every now and then.

    Took him into abyss 90 and he was a just great there. Him and tams could heal it through phase 3 just damn annoying adds need to get them down and aither is a bastard. With shims and burn his 3 healed for 4.7k on himself unburned about 3.7k. His S2 on himself is about 2.7k. Given his speed he throws out some decent healing with other benefits. The shield is like 5% default it looks like but molad that will go up to a reasonable amount too.

    Going to reg queen with him instead of momo and it should be fine this group destroys it really. Im happy with him. I dont have ML Basar so he fits a big useful need that exists but only in two heroes now.

    xza2ytftx653.jpg

    Need to get his speed up and I can see pvp uses for him like ml basar easy.

    Jubal77 on
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Need to get his speed up

    My highest speed characters are like 225 (Kawerik and Pavel). 217 isn't bad, even if it's not top tier arena.

    I kinda want to try Ray out in Arena with a couple bruisers. ML Ken and LQCharlotte, maybe with FLidica there to CR boost.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Jubal77
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Need to get his speed up

    My highest speed characters are like 225 (Kawerik and Pavel). 217 isn't bad, even if it's not top tier arena.

    I kinda want to try Ray out in Arena with a couple bruisers. ML Ken and LQCharlotte, maybe with FLidica there to CR boost.

    My Aux lots is at 243. And I need two speed imprints to beat the big speed leads of the teams at challenger 5 like ml lidica and roozids and the like. Every now and then I come up against a faster ml lidica. Same for where we are at in guild wars. For some of the speed teams I need the 264 speed on him to outspeed. Now do I want Ray to go first? Perhaps not. But I still would like to get him a bit more :).

    Using him though I was able to beat abyss 90 with tams, lilias and chloe after about 5 tries. It was pretty easy once I got the rhythm figured out. Just whether I got unlucky stuns from mercedes. The cleanse and immunity were stars of the fight. And having a decent second heal aoe was great for the last phase when you want to keep a non attack ability up.

    He increased my B13 from about high 80s to 90s to I havent failed yet as well.

    Jubal77 on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Hmm, swapped some gear around and now my Alexa crits like a truck with defense break, but the remaining weakness is Taranor Guard himself. I can auto farm Wyvern 9 with about a 50% rate because if the wyvern targets him in the opening blast he is dead 100% and that's basically a failed attempt. Same if he can't land his defense break before the shield pops, either because of bad luck or resists. Ah well. 50% is fine when it's on auto. It's not like I'm losing stamina on failures anyway so I can brute force however many wins until I get the materials I need to craft or sufficiently decent gear to beat 10, mostly speed for Taranor Guard. Once I can push through 10 I'll be in 11 and that'll be so much easier just because the wyvern won't randomly target the back line.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Hmm, swapped some gear around and now my Alexa crits like a truck with defense break, but the remaining weakness is Taranor Guard himself. I can auto farm Wyvern 9 with about a 50% rate because if the wyvern targets him in the opening blast he is dead 100% and that's basically a failed attempt. Same if he can't land his defense break before the shield pops, either because of bad luck or resists. Ah well. 50% is fine when it's on auto. It's not like I'm losing stamina on failures anyway so I can brute force however many wins until I get the materials I need to craft or sufficiently decent gear to beat 10, mostly speed for Taranor Guard. Once I can push through 10 I'll be in 11 and that'll be so much easier just because the wyvern won't randomly target the back line.

    I'm pretty sure you can get to w11 or 12 on just the free gear the game gives you. I never farmed 10 or below. Who are you using that free gear on?

  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Hmm, swapped some gear around and now my Alexa crits like a truck with defense break, but the remaining weakness is Taranor Guard himself. I can auto farm Wyvern 9 with about a 50% rate because if the wyvern targets him in the opening blast he is dead 100% and that's basically a failed attempt. Same if he can't land his defense break before the shield pops, either because of bad luck or resists. Ah well. 50% is fine when it's on auto. It's not like I'm losing stamina on failures anyway so I can brute force however many wins until I get the materials I need to craft or sufficiently decent gear to beat 10, mostly speed for Taranor Guard. Once I can push through 10 I'll be in 11 and that'll be so much easier just because the wyvern won't randomly target the back line.

    I'm pretty sure you can get to w11 or 12 on just the free gear the game gives you. I never farmed 10 or below. Who are you using that free gear on?

    Sol has the Crit/Damage set from AP, Vildred has the Attack/Crit set from AP, and the labyrinth pieces are split up among various people if they rolled decently though most really didn't.

    Got W10 down tonight so now I'm working on getting Angelica more health to properly tank W11. Probably sub in Dizzy for Sol to get those debuffs on it so damage doesn't explode the front line.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Trajan45
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Got Ray around half way to pity. While I don't have any place to immediately slot him in, I have to much FOMO with this game and at least wanted a copy.

    Hopefully we get some re-runs here so I can save up for the next summer banner/SSB return.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    Jubal77
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    My daily draw today came down a 5*. Alabastron. An artifact I've literally never seen anyone talk about. Something new, but seems weird?

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    My daily draw today came down a 5*. Alabastron. An artifact I've literally never seen anyone talk about. Something new, but seems weird?

    It was new for the Kise re-run banner. It's not good, so that's why there wasn't much talk about it. There just aren't a lot of Thieves that need effectiveness and those that do, there are usually better artifacts. Like it could be useful for Alexa or Baiken, but the scenario's where they'd want it (hunts), they'd rather have DDJ.

    EDIT: I'd still hold on to 1 copy. I'd imagine it's probably near the top of the list for needing a re-work of buffs. And who knows what Thief characters they may release in the future that it would work for.

    Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • NosfNosf Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Two ML summons; my second Sven and my first Doris. I'm gonna go with "Womp womp!" on that. Karin finally 6* though, she's a hard worker on my Wyvern team, and earned some love.

    Nosf on
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Got Ray around half way to pity. While I don't have any place to immediately slot him in, I have to much FOMO with this game and at least wanted a copy.

    Hopefully we get some re-runs here so I can save up for the next summer banner/SSB return.

    Nice, glad you got a copy.

    I'll be skipping since I have DJB. I built him with 200% ER and took him into RTA and was immediately stripped and pushed back by a basar who was 30 speed faster than him... so RIP, lol. Fighting these debuff heavy teams is really hard. IDK what the idea strategy is at this point.

  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    I used him today against a bruiser debuff heavy team in GW that included SSB and he worked great.

    Jubal77 on
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    I was talking about RTA. Most of the debuffers are running lots of effectiveness, so even if you have 150-200 ER on your cleansers there is a still a good chance they get silence/stunned/slept/pushed back.

    I think the right answer is just go tanky bruisers with a cleanser, but am not sure.

    Jubal77
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Hmm, swapped some gear around and now my Alexa crits like a truck with defense break, but the remaining weakness is Taranor Guard himself. I can auto farm Wyvern 9 with about a 50% rate because if the wyvern targets him in the opening blast he is dead 100% and that's basically a failed attempt. Same if he can't land his defense break before the shield pops, either because of bad luck or resists. Ah well. 50% is fine when it's on auto. It's not like I'm losing stamina on failures anyway so I can brute force however many wins until I get the materials I need to craft or sufficiently decent gear to beat 10, mostly speed for Taranor Guard. Once I can push through 10 I'll be in 11 and that'll be so much easier just because the wyvern won't randomly target the back line.

    I'm pretty sure you can get to w11 or 12 on just the free gear the game gives you. I never farmed 10 or below. Who are you using that free gear on?

    Sol has the Crit/Damage set from AP, Vildred has the Attack/Crit set from AP, and the labyrinth pieces are split up among various people if they rolled decently though most really didn't.

    Got W10 down tonight so now I'm working on getting Angelica more health to properly tank W11. Probably sub in Dizzy for Sol to get those debuffs on it so damage doesn't explode the front line.

    It sounds like you are pretty close, then. An all water team will serve you a lot better since you won't be giving the wyvern a CR boost. Dizzy should definitely help as you said.

    Jubal77
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    I was talking about RTA. Most of the debuffers are running lots of effectiveness, so even if you have 150-200 ER on your cleansers there is a still a good chance they get silence/stunned/slept/pushed back.

    I think the right answer is just go tanky bruisers with a cleanser, but am not sure.

    Yeah sorry I was just saying what I used him for. He seems useful where you would use ML Basar. And people make him a speed lead. Im still looking to see anyone try it as most whales have ml basar so they didnt pull for ray it seems. So since my strength resides in tank and spank I gave him what speed I could with the best tank I could give him.

    RTA is a strange beast. I could see ray working there but its not why I pulled for him really and I need a lot more speed to use him there heh.

    Jubal77 on
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    My daily draw today came down a 5*. Alabastron. An artifact I've literally never seen anyone talk about. Something new, but seems weird?

    As Trajan said its mostly a stat filler artifact. So its usefulness depends on your gear. So people will poop on it because they either have the gear or will just try to power through with dps artis. LadyJubs uses hers on her ML Rin and it works great. You could see uses for it on debuff heavy deeps where you dont have the gear to get your eff up high enough for them to work reliably but you can still get them to work on the speed tuning and dmg front. Like baiken or ML Cidd or the like.

    I used an eff arti to break into W13 and it helped out a lot. So it has its limited uses. But yeah ladyjubs uses different comps heh. She has ml baal and just owns peoples static pvp teams with him.

    Jubal77 on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    When did they make it so Specialty Change quests can be done simultaneously instead of one at a time? I was holding off on leveling up the units for them! Thankfully I was already leveling up Furious and happened to put Montmorancy in to get XP to 50 too otherwise I'd still be doing them one at a time and wasting all that time. Coulda gotten a good chunk of Lorina's "Kill 10K Stuff" quest just completing Montmorancy but OH WELL.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    You can do two at a time. Been that way for... Not sure how long, ever since I started them anyway.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    I was talking about RTA. Most of the debuffers are running lots of effectiveness, so even if you have 150-200 ER on your cleansers there is a still a good chance they get silence/stunned/slept/pushed back.

    I think the right answer is just go tanky bruisers with a cleanser, but am not sure.

    Yeah sorry I was just saying what I used him for. He seems useful where you would use ML Basar. And people make him a speed lead. Im still looking to see anyone try it as most whales have ml basar so they didnt pull for ray it seems. So since my strength resides in tank and spank I gave him what speed I could with the best tank I could give him.

    RTA is a strange beast. I could see ray working there but its not why I pulled for him really and I need a lot more speed to use him there heh.

    I think he would still be good in RTA. At the very least he is a strong pick against Dizzy. I was mostly just frustrated that stacking 200 ER isn’t enough, lol. Who I really need is champz. He’s the last ML4 I need and he’s super strong against all the debuffers. Here’s hoping they pair him with arby, A ravi, or D Corv in an upcoming mystic banner.

    In RTA I think you would build him very similarly to how you would build DJB. You want him fast enough to go before the rest of your team, but ideally you would want the enemy debuffers/basar to go first (so Ray with high ER resists the pushback/stun/silence and then cleanses your team). So I think 210-220 speed would be the sweet spot. Some people are now building slower, tanky basars to be used with bruiser teams and those usually run 210-230 so you have to be a little careful and look at the rest of the opponents draft.

    Mace1370 on
    Trajan45Jubal77
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    I was talking about RTA. Most of the debuffers are running lots of effectiveness, so even if you have 150-200 ER on your cleansers there is a still a good chance they get silence/stunned/slept/pushed back.

    I think the right answer is just go tanky bruisers with a cleanser, but am not sure.

    Yeah sorry I was just saying what I used him for. He seems useful where you would use ML Basar. And people make him a speed lead. Im still looking to see anyone try it as most whales have ml basar so they didnt pull for ray it seems. So since my strength resides in tank and spank I gave him what speed I could with the best tank I could give him.

    RTA is a strange beast. I could see ray working there but its not why I pulled for him really and I need a lot more speed to use him there heh.

    I think he would still be good in RTA. At the very least he is a strong pick against Dizzy. I was mostly just frustrated that stacking 200 ER isn’t enough, lol. Who I really need is champz. He’s the last ML4 I need and he’s super strong against all the debuffers. Here’s hoping they pair him with arby, A ravi, or D Corv in an upcoming mystic banner.

    In RTA I think you would build him very similarly to how you would build DJB. You want him fast enough to go before the rest of your team, but ideally you would want the enemy debuffers/basar to go first (so Ray with high ER resists the pushback/stun/silence and then cleanses your team). So I think 210-220 speed would be the sweet spot. Some people are now building slower, tanky basars to be used with bruiser teams and those usually run 210-230 so you have to be a little careful and look at the rest of the opponents draft.

    The speed just jumps so drastically once you hit master in RTA, I havent grinded my way up there yet but LadyJubs has. Challenger is around 250+ for speed leads. And where we are at in guildwars 400-1000 ranking the speed leads are 250-260. I want him just like you said right before speed leads but it also depends. A large portion of the speed leads here are ML Lidica. And she will just wreck his day. Bur for like the Basars, occasional dizzys, and the like yeah I could see using him. But we will see. Right now I have him built PVE and he is working great. He made abyss 90 easymode. And same with B13. I need to think about A13 a bit more as its just rediculous with the dmg going out and I will have to try to manual it heh. A12 though he works great.

    Im happy with him. He is who I thought he was. ML Basar but actually can heal and much more utility. One of the better no nonsense healers in the game right now.

  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    What team are you using for B13?

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    Ray ML, Purrgis, Charles and ssb

    Also you want to make your abyss 90 easier everyone needs at least non dmg skill they can cast. And you need decent dmg. So I brough Ray who has 2 heals. Tams who has transform and heal and when transformed has her push and buff for saving. Lilias for her S2 and S3 (it wont proc the heal) and I brought chloe. But she caused a couple heals during the fight. Someone with a self buff would be great but it wasnt that bad as it meant the turns were bad and she debuffed chloe right before chloes turn.

    Jubal77 on
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Ok I need to get GPurg up. Useful for W13 and now B13. Plus good Light Bait.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 24
    I use him where there is aoe dmg to boost. You could use a healer with Idols too. I just have an ultra tanky ml purgis so like to use him. But he is great on w13.

    Jubal77 on
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Rumor that Sigret banner might be coming up. Might need to consider pulling if she might help my W13 runs.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    Mace1370
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    If you are getting the boss down low but missing to a late shield dont sleep on Sez. LadyJubs uses him to finish off W13 cause he just hits like a truck with his S3 the lower the wyvern gets.

  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    I've eventually figured out a perfect final member for my wyvern 13 team - Batisse. He gives me attack down, decent damage and decent application of burn from artifact due to double attacks. The attack down/burn will make sure I have 3 debuffs up all the time and the attack down should let people survive the initial attack if Alexas poisons aren't applied early enough.

    Sigret would probably be better, but outside of a banner I am not getting her anytime soon.

    Trajan45Jubal77Shadowfire
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Yeah Batisse is amazing, only down side is his CR push for Wyvern since he's dark. And since he's going a lot, it could disrupt.

    I used Sez forever in W11. Maybe how I have him constructed isn't the best but he just couldn't put out enough damage and debuffs to hang. Maybe if I moved him to DDJ and tried to speed him up.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Not e7 related completely but LadyJubs made me a new flag for my Animal Crossing island.
    484gsljaqc4l.jpg

    Trajan45ShadowfireMadicanMace1370
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I can now manual W11 so that's what I do when I have 20 stamina and a couple minutes spare. Not crafting anything yet until I push further in World and get more base currency to 3/3/3 the blacksmith. Even then I want a better stash of gold so I don't go broke again when I start crafting.

    Team is Furious w/Confille, Alexa with DDJ, Dizzy with whatever because I don't have a Sira-Ren yet, and Angelica with Water's Origin. All are at 5* currently, working on bringing Angelica to 6* first today because the success of W11, while decent, is entirely dependent on if she can survive to the barrier phase. If she can then I can pull a win no problem. If she can't then it gets a lot more dicey and I do want to auto this eventually, which I think I should be capable of once she's got that 6* beefy health pool since 15K isn't quite enough.

    I was hesitant to build Furious at first just because mola and catalyst investment, but Taranor Guard misses his Def Break WAY too much for my comfort and I reasoned that I would want Furious eventually anyway just because he's awesome for W13. I don't regret it either, he's been absolutely phenomenal on the team and I'm sure he'll only get better with his own 6* and additional awakenings. His best artifact is Song of Stars but since I don't have that Ms. Confille helps keep Def Break consistent. His Crit Up buff every other turn is also fantastic for uptime, essentially erasing any chance Alexa won't crit for massive damage. I would like SoS though along with a Sira-Ren for Dizzy, that way I get more debuffs slapped on the boss so Angelica doesn't have to eat a surprise triple fireball barrage at full power hoping that Dizzy's accuracy debuff softens the blows.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Rumor that Sigret banner might be coming up. Might need to consider pulling if she might help my W13 runs.

    I use Sigret with 0 mola on my w13. She works really well with alexa + def breaker of your choice since her debuffs are totally different.

  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'd actually like Chloe over Sigret. Personal preference.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Chloe is also great and fills the role nicely. Haven't used her, but have heard many do with good success.

Sign In or Register to comment.