As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I should probably reequip out my fceci its been long enough to use her again I guess.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Got Hell Raid and Blue Expeditions on auto finally. Productive PvE weekend haha.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    rTCeFL8l.jpg

Friendship ended with Galaxy summons
    Now Covenant is my best friend

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I've been trying for MLSigret, fishing for mystics from the bar with no luck. Down to 14 from pity.

Covenant was a nice consolation prize today though.

hcc8if3mbtnw.png

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Me and my 140 gBM pulls with no 5* will be over here in the corner weeping.

Ive wanted ML Ara since I started the game. Grats. Also gratz on your new fav krau. He is so good.

Trajan45 wrote: »

I have never summoned a 5* from Galaxy. All my MLs are from Covenant and Mystics. And I don't mean daily Covenant.

Give in to the dark side...

Madican wrote: »

I have never summoned a 5* from Galaxy. All my MLs are from Covenant and Mystics. And I don't mean daily Covenant.

Give in to the dark side...

All of my 5* MLs are from covenant except for BWIseria and LQC.

Which I realize sounds like a douchey humble brag because I have a bunch of ML5s, but really they've all been from covenants.

I started at around Lunas first banner or right before it I think. I didnt get an ml5 until after the diene rerun last year. That was a long time heh.

Good luck to those pulling for Mort!

Good luck to those pulling for Mort!

2nd pull..... i give you the luck if i can heh.

I have no more bookmarks to pull, but I also have no regrets

There is a fan art web event up in addition to the presents one.

Got him in my first 50 pull. Every 50 pull seemed to be a 5* in it though, so i spent more skystones than i had planned but ended with 3 morts, 3 artis, noble oath, and elbris.

Where the F is this luck with ML’s lol.

Jubal77 wrote: »
    There is a fan art web event up in addition to the presents one.

It was there. Gone now though. I wasn't going to play, figured I'd do day one of the event real quick, and it disappears before I could turn anything in.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Pity for mort, but on the other hand I got 2 ravi in 20 pulls right before that.

Now to ponder artifact choices, if morts arti is an aoe buff I'll probably use it on Tywin for more reliable activation.

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    uuuuuuuuugh already a bunch of you have Mort, which means that if I pull, I'm practically guaranteed to get bupkiss. Flashbacks to when I desperately tried to get Dizzy but got, like 8 Sols instead

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
    You can always wait and see. Injury is probably not going to work in PvE. Content Creators should have reviews up by the time his banner ends. And if where lucky, SG will demo Alice Tenebria next week even though she's probably coming in 2 weeks.

I had a decent amount saved up for this and got really lucky. However I'm going to have to hope that luck continues for Alice Tene since my resources are bare bones right now and 2 weeks is not a lot of time. Given that she's limited, she's probably going to be a must pull either for her initial kit or her future buffs like Cerise and Landy.

edited December 2020
    Injury type mechanics are never really strong in these games. His kit is strong though so it just a secondary part of it. But if you dont want a bruisery ok dmg tank that cycles fast and gives out crit reduction buffs id say skip him. Si far what I've seen if use is he is useful for the buff. It is why people use diene still really. The people I watched last night generally liked him. But he is not next level.

His atri is single target. So primary targets would be him and like Lilias.

Jubal77 on
    Farming Hell is super annoying with these Chapter 3 enemies. Preemptive defense buff that cuts my damage in half, party wide every wave. This is why I haven't bothered opening Chapter 3 yet.

edited December 2020
    Injury type mechanics are never really strong in these games. His kit is strong though so it just a secondary part of it. But if you dont want a bruisery ok dmg tank that cycles fast and gives out crit reduction buffs id say skip him. Si far what I've seen if use is he is useful for the buff. It is why people use diene still really. The people I watched last night generally liked him. But he is not next level.

His atri is single target. So primary targets would be him and like Lilias.

Yeah he's kind of all over the place. Injury is iffy, immunity resists it, barriers resist it, and it's not used in PvE. His buffs are 40% and his debuff is 50%, so very RNG heavy.

Seems like he's ready for EE right out the gate lol. I do really like his animations so I'm glad I pulled, even if he may need a buff sooner rather than later. Also his immunity to Stun and Sleep can still make him good paired with Champ Z vs control teams.

Trajan45 on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Wait what, injury doesn't pierce barrier? That's pretty bad.

edited December 2020
    Injury is based off of dmg done. Like most hp destroy sets in the genre. If you can get the dmg it only takes 3 turns to nearly get to the cap of 50%. It is not meant to be an overall use or quick to use. Remember they copy SW pretty much and its the same there. For bruiser units who scale off hp for danger (like krau for instance) the set is ok/useful but otherwise its just like ml sigret. Makes no sense using if not against what its good against. Ive been using him all day the rng chance is there but with self speed buff I almost always have the buff up on CD. 50% def break on ignore resist, without burn, is pretty damn nice.

Jubal77 on
    Wonderland Tene and 2 more EE coming in the live stream Wednesday.

Mehhh. So is she gonna be a good Limited or a bad one they'll fix "later" I wonder

Mehhh. So is she gonna be a good Limited or a bad one they'll fix "later" I wonder

It's Tenebria so it could go either way. Either way people have a weird love for her and they will pull for her.

Shadowfire wrote: »

It's Tenebria so it could go either way. Either way people have a weird love for her and they will pull for her.

I think it's less people have a weird love for her and more SG has a weird love for her and people can only interact with what they're given, which happens to be a bunch of Tenebria.

Well she was going to be the main protagonist. So it makes sense that there's a decently large group in SG that has her as their favorite. Especially if management make the decision to push a male protagonist.

edited December 2020
    She has a great significance to the story so it makes sense that they add more. Given that limiteds have all been strong other than Landy it would be more likely that she will be strong.

Jubal77 on
    She has less significance to the story than Kayron but he doesn't have a single skin, much less an alt.

By the way I'm completely discounting her "story" in Haste's side event because it literally makes no sense in the existing canon. No matter how much SG wanted to try bullshitting how she's not a complete sociopath from the start.

edited December 2020
    rm

Jubal77 on
    edited December 2020
    No, no it is not her origin story. Origin story indicates that's where her character arc began, but if that origin story is taken as canon then not only is Tenebria more powerful than literal gods but to such an extent that the entire plot of E7 is utterly meaningless because she transcends space and time.

Two major, major flaws prevent that from being the case. The first is that Tenebria is of the Seventh World in the story, ascending to become an Acolyte and resulting in the mansion becoming warped. But there's the teensy issue that Ras recognized her in Reingar as an Acolyte when she was summoned, the Heir that has been sleeping since the Sixth World was destroyed. Which means that he has fought her in the Sixth World at the very least and likely has in previous Worlds to know her abilities that well. Which means the only way for Tenebria to exist in this world but fight in previous Worlds as her Acolyte self is to be more powerful than Diche herself, who was incapable of restarting each World perfectly, but also weak enough that Faust never sensed her. Those qualities contradict each other.

The second fatal flaw is that in the story Tenebria talks about her dreams and it looks like she's been astral traveling through time itself with Ras always interacting with the real Tenebria, who thinks she's dreaming. And yet she never once mentions Ras at all. Kind of odd you wouldn't remark about how the same person keeps showing up in your dreams and making a mess of them in completely different areas. Nevermind how in each of those instances Tenebria directly addresses Ras as the Heir of the Covenant, something only Acolyte Tenebria would have known at those points. So those can't be dreaming Tenebria, only Acolyte Tenebria after she was summoned in Reingar.

Madican on
    Also Kayron has way more significance than making Arby. Tenebria just gets in the way, but everything in Taranor is Kayron's work. All the Homonculi, Sigret, the whole kingdom going to shit twice, revival of the Archdemon in Mercedes, and as of the GG collab he also has both the powers of Ilryos (Destruction) and Diche (Creation) to work with after he stole the latter from Zeno. Narratively he is a major deal compared to Tenebria being a nuisance.

edited December 2020
    rm

Jubal77 on
    Ok then. It is but id rather not argue. It wouldnt be the first multi world time traveling area story with holes. We were given no timelines during the inconsistencies you mentioned and they have retconned before. For example Broman is a doll now and he wasnt in his initial story.

Romann or Bromann? Because the latter was made to take the former's place as a magic doll while he and Tywin, who was replaced by A.Tywin, went looking for the missing king of Lefundos. Romann and Tywin are still flesh and blood

edited December 2020
    rm

Jubal77 on
    That's not a change if they never said it one way or another. A.Tywin and B.Romann being magic dolls is fine because it's just new information, it's not trying to change what already exists. That's how stories progress. Angelica is the same way, there was nothing about her until Mui's side story, other than the E7 cinematic in place long beforehand where she outright sprouts wings of light which is only reinforcing the new information rather than contradicting it.

Also you do not get to try and offhandedly dismiss this as "WoW storytelling" or calling it an "argument" in an attempt to shut down a discussion. Especially not when you're the one who started the discussion by declaring Tenebria's importance to the story and immediately going on the defensive when I addressed your declarations.

edited December 2020
    rm

Jubal77 on
    You are the weird nerd who jumps in front of Elon Musk when any criticism is leveled at him, Except for Epic 7. You're incapable of holding an actual discussion because either you're right or it's not worth arguing while you continue to be the only one actually arguing. You can't even be bothered to make or address actual points because your opinion is king. In short, you treat discourse like a conservative does.

edited December 2020
    rm

Jubal77 on