As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor: Martyr] I MISSED THE SEASON OF MALEDICTION

• Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    edited July 2022
    I don't think there's an Xbox cabal. I'm not sure there's many of us on Xbox, even with the GwG giveaway a while back. I know I'm waiting until they finally get around to dropping a new season on console, since Void Brethren has been running for forever.

Carpy on
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I was playing on Steam but my laptop died. I'll probably jump back on there once I get my SteamDeck.

• Options
    CobellCobell Registered User regular
    Well oops, I just accidentally scrapped my seal that had 5 enchants and + enrage tokens. Sigh, so many resources on rerolling gone. ah well

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    First Void Crusade is going well. Went Hardcore per Magic Pink's advice and I'm stomping through. Trying to beeline to objectives, but I'm still pretty sure I'm not going to get everything needed in the 75 min timelimit for that one objective. All the others should be fine though.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    Chrysis wrote: »
    First Void Crusade is going well. Went Hardcore per Magic Pink's advice and I'm stomping through. Trying to beeline to objectives, but I'm still pretty sure I'm not going to get everything needed in the 75 min timelimit for that one objective. All the others should be fine though.

IIRC, the time limit is specifically only when you're actively running an uncompleted mission. So like time on your ship and vendoring isn't counted. Some guide mention time in the mission after you complete it may not be counted too. So you do have a bit more leeway that it initially seems.

• Options
    AngrySquirrelAngrySquirrel Registered User regular
    Cobell wrote: »

IIRC, the time limit is specifically only when you're actively running an uncompleted mission. So like time on your ship and vendoring isn't counted. Some guide mention time in the mission after you complete it may not be counted too. So you do have a bit more leeway that it initially seems.
    Yeah time only gets recorded from mission start to mission complete. Any time in the mission after the complete splash shows and you actually leave is not counted. So just sprint the objective and then you are fee to stick around and find the extra stuff without any time penalty.

Live/PSN: IronSquirrel ,, Steam: angrysquirrel
    Battle.net: IronSquirrel#1462
  • Options
    Is the timer that shows up on the void crusade map accurate? Because that's what I'm basing my pessimism on.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    Is the timer that shows up on the void crusade map accurate? Because that's what I'm basing my pessimism on.

Yeah that one.

• Options

Yeah that one.

In which case I'm already over time. Oh well, I'll just have to do another where I gun it for fragments specifically and then bail, not a full clear.

• Options

Yeah that one.

In which case I'm already over time. Oh well, I'll just have to do another where I gun it for fragments specifically and then bail, not a full clear.
    When you go for the complete in under 75 minutes with all fragments you can specifically gun the objective to make the clock stop and then search for the fragment before leaving the mission. If you are playing solo you have infinite uncounted time after mission complete. If you are coop after the mission complete splash there is a bar that when emptied will force you out (I'm guessing to prevent rando griefing keeping people in mission forever). Of course if you know where it is and it isn't off the critical path then sure grab it on your way. I know some void crusades are easier than others to pull this off.

• Options

Yeah that one.

When you go for the complete in under 75 minutes with all fragments you can specifically gun the objective to make the clock stop and then search for the fragment before leaving the mission. If you are playing solo you have infinite uncounted time after mission complete. If you are coop after the mission complete splash there is a bar that when emptied will force you out (I'm guessing to prevent rando griefing keeping people in mission forever). Of course if you know where it is and it isn't off the critical path then sure grab it on your way. I know some void crusades are easier than others to pull this off.

The under 75 minutes objective is all info fragments only isn't it? At the moment I'm doing a full crusade clear, which means I'm losing time doing unnecessary missions if I understand correctly.

• Options
    edited July 2022

Yeah that one.

The under 75 minutes objective is all info fragments only isn't it? At the moment I'm doing a full crusade clear, which means I'm losing time doing unnecessary missions if I understand correctly.

It is get all info fragments and complete the crusade within the 75 minutes. Depending on the void crusade you could end up needing to do quite a few of the missions to get to all the ones that have them and then the supreme mission to finish. It's just a way to help shave a little bit of time to make sure you stay under. Depending on your build/clear speed it may not be necessary though.

AngrySquirrel on
  • Options
    Void Crusade complete. Got a bunch of stuff, and no idea what's good or not. No new Eviscerator makes me sad :(

• Options
    edited July 2022

Yeah that one.

Void Crusade complete. Got a bunch of stuff, and no idea what's good or not. No new Eviscerator makes me sad :(

I wouldn't worry too much about best gear. You burn through levels so fast, investing in rerolling stuff or the best stuff doesn't quite matter. Just reroll the odd thing if it completely doesn't match your build and you have the resources for it. Play around with what you do find as maybe you'll end up liking something more.

That said, levels don't matter too much, I think I'm still using a level 70 weapon at 95 because I haven't found something better yet. Or it's good but doesn't have that special perk I want (looking at you morality armor).

Edit: I find the best gear is ones that have 4-5 traits (as you get to reroll those all the time). And honestly, mostly the standard orange relic gear is real good. The other stuff can be good but is restricted by not being able to reroll the primary perk on it or having the increased cost of rerolling perks, so those are harder to find. Those latter types can have unique perks on them though.

Cobell on
  • Options
    Finally found enough skull traps without running screaming through them so I've advanced through tier 2 of the season. Tier 3 looks to be mostly a bit of grinding void chests and things.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    There's going to be a 3 day shut down the beginning of August to move their back end to a new system.

Expect zero problems and absolutely no bugs and weird issues! o:)

• Options
    Got my 75 minute info fragments crusade done last night with a Veridian. Was touch and go as I got down to my last life going into +5 hunt supreme. Demolished it with the eviscerator. I need a new one.

• Options
    I you want to help Neocore test their new backend, here's the details:
    Fellow Inquisitors,

the time has come - we have opened our Public Test Realm (PTR) for the new backend service that we will transfer to on August 1. (More info can be found here)

For this phase, we need your help to stress-test the new backend for PC. You can access it in the following way:
    1. Restart Steam
    2. Right-click the game in your Steam Library
    3. Go to Properties
    4. Select the Betas tab
    5. Select the public_test branch.
    6. No additional launch parameters required.
    7. If the game has finished updating, you can play!

It won't have any old characters or DLC; they just want bodies on the line

• Options
    I have dropped my Psycher and gone back to Mama RObot. I'm gonna try building around the "have one of every robot for a 75% damage bonus" build.

Also, new event: Edict of Extermination! There's 8 big narsties running around that spawn randomly in specific enemy populated missions. Kill 'em all and you get a something.

Inquisitors,

Recent weeks have seen the emergence of numerous new individual threats in the Caligary Sector. Prognosticars have identified several of these entities as harbingers of an approaching crisis. Needless to say, averting another major catastrophe is of the utmost priority, so the Caligari Conclave has decided to issue a new Edict.

The following enemies of the Imperium have been identified as primary targets inneed of immediate elimination. In His name they shall be obliterated from existence:

The name of the targets:

Abritz Bloodhunter, Curvek Blisterbrand, Elosias Rustscream, Orock 'Lucky' Hagan, Gothelch Mouldbelly, Brius Ironwrath, Fulgorgal Festergore, Anandriae Spiritcrest.

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Seeing this thread pop reminded me to go my periodic check on the current state of the console season and apparently they finally ended it a couple days ago. No date yet on when the new season drops and the announcement called it Season 5 Empyrean Echoes which I thought was season 4 on PC but I'm looking forward to eventually getting to play again.

Carpy on
  • Options
    Yeah console is CRAZY behind the PC build, it's a little ridiculous

• Options
    i killed all the wanted critters and got the shiny rewards!

now i feel empty and without purpose

• Options
    We’re proud to announce that a new class DLC is coming on November 28 on Steam, the Sororitas Class. As the name implies, this new Inquisitor comes with a Sisters of Battle background, bringing much needed support and a new approach to combat to the Inquisition.

Sororitas are known for their strong, unwavering faith, and this will translate into a new gameplay mechanic as well. Her Acts of Faith are unique empowering abilities, and she can even transform into an Embodied Saint to employ immensely powerful special attacks. In this state the player can cast Saintly Deeds until their Faith – a class-exclusive resource – depletes.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    We’re proud to announce that a new class DLC is coming on November 28 on Steam, the Sororitas Class. As the name implies, this new Inquisitor comes with a Sisters of Battle background, bringing much needed support and a new approach to combat to the Inquisition.

Sororitas are known for their strong, unwavering faith, and this will translate into a new gameplay mechanic as well. Her Acts of Faith are unique empowering abilities, and she can even transform into an Embodied Saint to employ immensely powerful special attacks. In this state the player can cast Saintly Deeds until their Faith – a class-exclusive resource – depletes.

Whelp there goes my wallet lets GOOOOOO

• Options
    the flaming nun has been released and she's neat. I haven't got to play her much because my game keeps bugging out but the hand flamer is quite a fun way to burn burn burn

• Options
    Also for some reason it doesn't say so but Order Dominia starts with a heavy flamer which obviously is the best of all weapons.

insert joke here: i am also a heavy flamer

• Options
    we6xfjs6rexi.jpg

• Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    Also for some reason it doesn't say so but Order Dominia starts with a heavy flamer which obviously is the best of all weapons.

insert joke here: i am also a heavy flamer

yeah that was a very nice surprise, as soon as I got it I spend my all time burninating the countryside

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    The Heavy Flamer is my go to for now. Absurd damage, a bunch of passives go off of burninating damage, some actives do too. Unsurprisingly the fire nun is a Fire-type pokemon with some melee focus.

You CAN use a Bolter but I don't know how well you can spec into it.

Her... celestine form is also fun if occasionally wonky.

Also for for some reason I've ended up absurdly fast, like 70% plus additional movement speed which is great for clearing story content, less so when you've got one horde enemy hugging your ass and you move too quick to get a bead on them.

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    my only problem is i really don't like using Overheat weapons. I like ammo weapons instead.

But anywho I got my Sister Celestine to level 9 so I can use a heavy flamer and Did Do That. Still haven't figured out what the button or buttons are to go Saint Form so I have no idea how that works.

And yeah! My lady seems to go super fast too!

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular

I've always liked fast nuns.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

I've always liked fast nuns.

Way more scary than shambling nuns

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    my only problem is i really don't like using Overheat weapons. I like ammo weapons instead.

But anywho I got my Sister Celestine to level 9 so I can use a heavy flamer and Did Do That. Still haven't figured out what the button or buttons are to go Saint Form so I have no idea how that works.

Tis 'X' on PC for some reason. You need to build up the Faith resource (you can pick how it generates, atm i just have it on x generated per second per kill.) And being in Saint Form has unique abilites that cost Faith.

Also nearly all the weapons the Fire Nun uses are overheat based but you DO get a lotta passives that raise the heat threshold so I've not run into many issues just using the Heavy Flamer.

Also the different armour changes your hair style?

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    so wait when does this come out for consoles? Also does it come with story dlc or is it just the new character?

• Options
    Prohass wrote: »
    so wait when does this come out for consoles? Also does it come with story dlc or is it just the new character?

just the character

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Prohass wrote: »

No word yet on console release yet, I'm not holding my breath about it being anytime soon though. Whenever they get around to launching the new season on console (which some be soonish since they recently ended the one that had been running for over a year) we'll still be like 2 seasons behind PC.

Edit: they did just get the next gen version out so maybe that will free up console assets to start getting releases out the door, if you want to feel optimistic.

Carpy on
  • Options
    [Consoles]
    Season of the Empyrean Echoes (Season 4) is out very soon. As of now, all we need is a green light from Xbox's usual certification progress, which means that you can expect the season to go live in the coming days. This will be a rather short notice as we do not want to keep you from playing any longer, but we'll make sure to give you a heads up!

After the launch, our console team is going to focus on the Sororitas Class DLC and Season 5, however, our priority is the DLC. The team will do its best to release it Q1 2023. We'll keep you all informed.

Console season as soon as it passes platform certification, Soroitas Q1

• Options
    Lots of new stuff this go round including being able to completely skip the campaign
    New Quality of Life features (affecting the whole game, regardless of Seasons):

Skip Campaign option
    We'd like the players to experience Inquisitor - Martyr's story Campaign at least one time, but after they have finished it, we'd like to offer the players an option to skip the story Campaign when starting a fresh, new character.

What happens when you create a "Skip Campaign" character:

When you create your character, you are prompted to chose from a Radical or a Puritan character
    Radical characters start with 300 Radical Morality points
    Puritan characters start with 300 Puritan Morality points
    This is needed to compensate for the Morality points rewarded within the Campaign, plus it was almost impossible to reach maximum morality in the past
    All characters will start at level 1 with default gear
    You are immediately on the unlocked Command Bridge with all NPCs available
    All subsectors are unlocked on the starmap
    Mission Deployment is available
    Co-op features are available
    Void Crusade's level requirement (35) remains unchanged
    You can start your character's journey by playing any mission from the starmap or from the Mission Deployment
    Note that you cannot play any campaign missions with this character, because the game considers them "done" already. If you want to play the story missions again, create a new character without the "Skip campaign" option.
    How to skip the Campaign

Players can create a new character with the "Skip Campaign" option, when they are eligible to do so
    Players are eligible to skip the Campaign, when they have
    finished Martyr's main Campaign
    finished the Prophecy expansion (if they own it)
    finished all the side content. These are: The Enemy Below, Viper's Nest, Harbingers of Hate, and the Drukhari and Khorne expansions.
    Standalone Prophecy owners need to finish the Prophecy expansion as well as the mentioned side content, to be eligible to create a "Skip Campaign" Tech-Adept.
    If you finished Martyr's Campaign only, but not Prophecy, you can create a "partial skip" character, which takes you to the beginning of the Prophecy story.
    The character(s) that finished the campaign(s) should be present in the player's account (or in the graveyard) for "Skip Campaign" eligibility.
    The character(s) that finished the campaign(s) can be a seasonal or a non-seasonal character too.

Mark items as Favourite

You can now mark any of your items as Favourites in your inventory. Marked items cannot be sold or salvaged at vendors.
    You can mark/unmark your items any time by clicking on the small star icon on the top left corner of the item, or with controller, selecting the item with X, then pressing Y to mark/unmark it.
    Sorting
    The regular sorting options will not affect the marked items. They stay where you put them in your inventory, regardless how you sort your other items.
    A new "Sort by Favourite" option is available, by which you can group your marked items to the top (or to the end) of your inventory.

Seasonal Mechanics

Harbinger Enemies
    During missions, 70% of Villains and Commanders become Harbingers. Hunt them down to progress further in the Season!
    Harbingers have dangerous Auras that affect their allies nearby

Each Harbinger comes with a pack of Horde enemies, so beware

Each alive Horde buffs the Harbinger with 50% HP - so kill them first, unless you want an extra challenge.

Escalating Enchantments
    During missions extra Enchantments are applied to your character. Six slots can be unlocked which then rotate with random Enchantments.
    You have 6 Enchantment slots: 2 Primary, a Secondary, a Relic, an Archetoech, and a Morality slot
    As you kill enemies (except Horde), you gradually unlock these Enchantment Slots and roll random Enchantments onto them
    The Quality of Enchantments correlates to the type of the slot it rolls in. Primary slots can only receive Primary enchants, and so on

Enchantment Clamps
    These can be used to lock an Enchantment slot and keep a particularly useful Enchantment fixed for multiple missions.
    You can purchase these from Ragna Van Wynter for 20 and 30 Harbinger Badges, but you can also find these from loot
    They last for 5 missions
    If you use a new one, the previous one will be overwritten

Harbinger Badges
    Harbingers of Escalation enemies drop Harbinger Badges that can be exchanged for Enchantment Clamps with Ragna Van Wynter
    You can track these on the Currency tab
    Harbingers drop 5
    Escalation Caches drop 10
    Ultimate Harbingers drop 20

Escalation Peaks
    When the Escalation Bar fills up, a Seasonal Mission spawns. Some of these will feature Seasonal Boss enemies
    Each Seasonal Mission contains 2 Guaranteed Escalation Cache
    Each Seasonal Mission has a 15% chance to have an Ultimate Harbinger
    Each Horde kill is worth 1 point, while each Harbinger kill is worth 20 points towards spawning a Seasonal Mission

Escalation Caches
    Harbingers of Escalation enemies drop Keys of Escalation that can be used to open Escalation Caches
    These chests have a 15% chance to appear in random Missions, but 2 of them are guaranteed in Seasonal Missions!
    They have a good chance of containing Seasonal items among various other goodies

Harbinger Auras

Harbingers have dangerous Auras that affect their allies nearby. Also, each Harbinger comes with a pack of Horde enemies, so beware!

Each alive Horde buffs the Harbinger with 50% HP - so kill them first, unless you want an extra challenge.

Note: Ultimate Harbingers (Seasonal Bosses) share the same auras as their regular counterparts.

Harbinger Type
    Aura Effect
    Alpha Legion Harbinger
    +50% Suppression Damage
    Black Legion Harbinger
    +20% Movement Speed, +10% Damage Reduction, 2% Life Steal
    Harbinger of Chaos
    Attacks apply Poison; +20% Damage
    Drukhari Harbinger
    +50% HP
    Aeldari Harbinger
    60% Chance on Hit Taken to Reflect 20% Damage; +200% HP
    Khorne Harbinger
    Takes 25% Less Damage
    Nurgle Harbinger
    Heals 5% HP per sec
    Rebel Harbinger
    +20% Attack Speed; +100% Movement Speed
    Tyranid Harbinger
    +20% Damage; Attacks apply Bleed
    Word Bearers Harbinger
    +1000% HP, doesn't include the Harbinger

Seasonal Bosses

Each Seasonal Mission has a 15% chance to spawn a Seasonal Boss
    Seasonal Bosses spawn Horde enemies every minute, so you have to kill them before you get overwhelmed
    These Bosses have an additional chance to drop Seasonal Items for the player

Shrine of Escalation

Every shrine has a 35% chance to be converted to a Seasonal Shrine
    Each Shrine rerolls all non-locked Enchantment slots instantly upon use
    Escalation Shrines have an 50% chance to add a random Buff to the player
    Escalation Shrines have a 30% chance to spawn high quality Loot
    Escalation Shrines have a 20% chance to spawn Horde enemies that buff their remaining Horde allies upon death with 10% HP and 10% damage.

Seasonal Items

Of course, no new Season is complete without new rewards - this time, we switched it up, and the enchantments on the Seasonal items that you get are preset most of the time. Of course, bonus 6th enchants may or may not roll on these items as per usual.

Unbroken Shelter
    Any Armor
    Supreme Damage Reduction when Surrounded
    Major All Resist
    All Resist in Protected
    Major HP Regeneration
    +Survival Ability

Ramage of the Reckless
    Any Armor
    Single Target One-hit Kills cause an explosion, dealing 100% Base Damage as Physical in a 9 metres radius
    Damage Bonus when Suppression Status is Protected
    Cooldown Reduction
    Increased Elemental Damage
    Increased Movement Speed

Sage's Solace
    Any Armor
    Damage Bonus and 10% chance to Stun against Slowed or Shocked enemies
    +Special Ability
    Damage Bonus for AoE Psychic Powers
    HP Leech
    Shock on hit dealt

Destruction's Reach
    Any 2H Ranged Weapon
    -20% Damage Bonus against targets closer than 10 metres, +Damage Bonus at longer ranges
    Increased Damage
    Increased Critical Damage
    Increased Ranged Damage
    HP per hit dealt

Fulcrum of Hope
    Any Hybrid Weapon
    Chance for enemies to explode on kill, dealing area damage equal to a % of their HP
    Stun on Critical Hit
    Chance to cast Thunderbolt of Authority on hit dealt
    Knockdown on Critical Hit
    Increased Class Resource

Sacred Slaughter
    2H Melee Weapons
    Chance to deal double damage and gain HP equal to that amount
    Increased Melee Damage dealt
    Increased Physical Damage dealt
    Physical Vulnerability on hit dealt
    HP Leech

Bounty of the Penitent
    Inoculator
    Chance to get Invulnerability for 2 seconds in Exposed state on Kill
    Damage Reduction in Exposed State
    All Resist in Exposed State
    Increased Damage in Exposed State
    Increased Movement Speed in Exposed State

Warbringer's Frenzy
    Any Implant
    Gain Berserk tokens from Killstreak effects OR Gain Enrage tokens on Critical Strike
    Increased Damage in Protected Suppression
    Chance to cause random Vulnerability on hit
    Gain HP on Critical Hit
    Increased Critical Damage

Aegis of the Vigilant
    Any Implant
    Less Damage dealt by enemies for every debuff effect on them
    Major Damage Reduction
    Melee OR Ranged Damage Reduction
    HP Leech
    Energy Shield HP Regeneration

Escalation Shard

The new Seasonal Shards are tailored around Class Resources:

Escalation Shard
    Effect
    Tier I
    Tier II
    Tier III
    Tier IV
    Tier V
    Armor
    Class Resource Cost Reduction
    4%
    6%
    8%
    10%
    12%
    Weapon
    Chance to gain Class Resource on Hit Dealt
    (3 sec Cooldown)
    4%
    6%
    8%
    10%
    12%
    Other
    Increased Class Resource Gain from all Sources
    4%
    6%
    8%
    10%
    12%

Ultra-Rare Portrait Frame

There is an Ultra-Rare Portrait Frame - the Circlet of Vainglory. This has an 1 in 1000 chance to drop from Champion or stronger enemies, so only the luckiest Inquisitors have a chance to acquire this reward.

Plus, the new Seasonal Journey has new objectives and new rewards! Obliterate the heretics and gain new Portrait frames and Trophies!

Tier I: Agent

Name
    Objective
    Rewards
    Sacred Duty I.
    Reach Level 20
    Ivory Despot's Furnace
    Escalation Shard I (and drop unlock)
    -50 kills required to spawn Seasonal Missions
    10% Store Discount
    50 Fate
    +5 Favour
    1x Epsylon Cache

Article of Sanctity
    Equip a Relic Item
    Laudable Commitment
    Complete a Random or a DLC Assignment
    Empyrean Discernment
    Find Uther's Tarot & Complete 5 Tarot Missions
    Homage to the Omnissiah
    Learn your First Blueprint
    Tribute to the Omnissiah
    Craft an Add-on from any Blueprint
    Faith in the Omnissiah
    Research Reforging Protocols & Enhance an Item
    Studies in Adaptation
    Use the 'Reroll all Enchantments' crafting function on an Item
    Informal Affiliations
    Visit the Keeper of the Forge (Custodian Rebus)
    Ambitious Prosecution
    Complete an Intel Mission
    Full Gear
    Equip Artificer or better quality Items in all of Your equipment Slots (Set I & Set II too)
    Curio Collector
    Collect 100 Cortex Fragments
    Fully Imbued
    Achieve a full Enchantment stack
    Harbinger Eliminated
    Eliminate a Harbinger of Escalation
    Battle Prayer
    Activate a Seasonal Shrine
    Escalation Cache I.
    Open a Seasonal Chest
    Augmented Means
    Use a Consumable Buff Item
    Benediction of Reprocessing
    Salvage 100 Items
    Display of Authority
    Modify Your Inquisitor's Appearance
    Formula of Dedication
    Modify Your Inquisitor's Inoculator

Tier II: Interrogator

Name
    Objective
    Rewards
    Sacred Duty II.
    Reach level 40
    Amber Despot's Furnace
    Portrait Frame
    Escalation Shard II (and drop unlock)
    15% Store Discount
    100 Fate
    +5 Favour
    1x Delta Cache

Asset Reclamation
    Hunt down a Wandering Servoskull in any Void Crusade
    Crusade Minoris
    Complete a Void Crusade
    Shaper of Fate
    Collect 500 Fate
    Small Favours
    Collect & Exchange 200 Cortex Fragments for Favour with Custodian Rebus
    Confiscation Protocols
    Discover, Protect & Open Up 5 "Spoils of War" Chests
    Venerate the Omnissiah
    Learn 10 Blueprints
    Aegis of the Omnissiah
    Craft a Relic item from a Blueprint
    Studies in Fabrication
    Unlock the Rerolling Feature and Reroll an Enchantment
    Circle of Harbingers
    Eliminate 5 Harbingers of Escalation from different factions
    Fixed Enhancement
    Use an Enchantment Clamp
    Blessed Mandate
    Generate a Seasonal Mission
    Rewards of Escalation
    Use a Void Key of Escalation in a Void Crusade
    Escalation Cache II.
    Open 5 Seasonal Chests
    Loop of Enhancement
    Have Enchantments in the Enchantment stack reroll 50 times
    Extended Duty
    Complete 20 Random Missions
    Studies in Augmentation
    Reroll a Base Attribute on an Item
    Tactical Alertness
    Defuse 10 Skull Traps (by destroying them before they activate)
    Empyrean Journey
    Complete 15 Tarot Missions
    Refined Competence
    Have 3 Active Perks

Tier III: Master

Name
    Objective
    Rewards
    Binharic Scripture
    Apply a Psalm-Code Doctrine
    Emerald Despot's Furnace
    Portrait Frame
    Escalation Shard III (and drop unlock)
    20% Store Discount
    100 Fate
    +5 Favour
    1x Gamma Cache

Archeotech Composition
    Combine one type of Archeotech Shards to reach Level 3
    Radiant Glory
    Collect 10 Spark of Glory
    Archeotech Bulwark
    Wear an Archeotech Relic Armour
    Archeotech Armament
    Equip an Archeotech Relic Weapon
    Machine Enlightenment
    Max Out the Tech Tree
    Escalation Acquisition
    Purchase an Escalation Stash
    Cycle of Enhancement
    Have Enchantments in the Enchantment stack reroll 200 times
    Righteous Sentence
    Kill a Seasonal Boss
    Escalation Cache III.
    Open 20 Seasonal Chests
    Harbinger Prioritized
    Eliminate a Harbinger of Escalation without killing the minions first
    Expropriated Repository
    Open up 20 Void Chests
    Archeo-Enhancement
    Socket a Shard into Your Gear
    Thorough Crusade
    Complete a Void Crusade with all Info Fragments within 75 minutes (On-mission Timer)
    Prognosticated Offensive
    Complete 10 Intel Missions Combined with at least One Tarot Card
    Comprehensive Proficiency
    Max Out 3 Passive Skill Trees
    Accouterment of Authority
    Use a Unique Avatar Frame

Tier IV: Grandmaster

Name
    Objective
    Rewards
    Sacred Duty III.
    Reach level 70
    Sapphire Despot's Furnace
    Portrait Frame
    Escalation Shard IV (and drop unlock)
    25% Store Discount
    150 Fate
    +5 Favour
    1x Beta Cache

High-risk Offensive
    Complete a Void Crusade in "Hardcore Mode" (One Life Only)
    Archeotech Masterpiece
    Combine one type of Archeotech Shards to reach Level 5
    Impeccable Crusade
    Master a Void Crusade (complete all missions plus one Supreme mission) with all Keys and Info Fragments
    Ambitious Requisition
    Pick Up 1.000.000 Credits
    Wheel of Enhancement
    Have Enchantments in the Enchantment stack reroll 500 times
    Harbinger Purgation
    Eliminate all types of Harbingers of Escalation
    Escalation Cache IV.
    Open 50 Seasonal Chests
    Binharic Library
    Collect at least one of Each Type of Psalm-Codes
    Venerable Aegis
    Fully Unlock an Ancient Relic Armour
    Venerable Armament
    Fully Unlock an Ancient Relic Weapon
    Inquisitorial Auxiliary
    Buy a Summon from Custodian Rebus
    Exalted Equipment
    Gear up with "Archeotech Relic" Items of any Level (Minimum "5" pieces)
    Brink of Perfection
    Max Out an Attribute Bar (Tier V)
    Interpreter of Fate
    Collect 2000 Fate
    Adept Augury
    Level up a Tarot Card to Level 3

Tier V: Heroic

Name
    Objective
    Rewards
    Duty Eternal
    Reach level 100
    Hall of Heroes Name Plate
    Ruby Despot's Furnace
    Portrait Frame
    Escalation Shard V (and drop unlock)
    30% Store Discount
    200 Fate
    +10 Favour
    1x Alpha Cache

Sweeping Crusade
    Complete all 9 Void Crusades
    Legendary Crusade
    Master a Void Crusade in "Hardcore Mode" (One Life Only)
    Expert Augury
    Level up a Tarot Card to the Max (Level 5)
    Transcendent Armament
    Gear up with Fully Unlocked "Ancient Relic" Level 90 Items (Minimum "5" pieces)
    Protector Magna
    Reach maximum influence in a whole Subsector (All solar systems within the subsector)
    Ultimate Escalation
    Kill all Seasonal Bosses
    Carousel Of Enhancement
    Have Enchantments in the Enchantment stack reroll 1000 times
    Spoils of Escalation
    Use a Void Key of Escalation in all 9 Void Crusades
    Escalation Cache V.
    Open 100 Seasonal Chests
    Ultimate Penance
    Complete a max-level Intel mission while only wearing Mastercrafted items
    Binharic Choir
    Wear 3 Different Psalm-Code Doctrines at the same Time
    Empyrean Odyssey
    Complete 20 Full Deck Tarot Missions at level 85 or above
    Contempt for Peril
    Complete 5 Missions on Difficulty Level 110 without Death

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    I got this game last sale and have quite enjoyed it! Last season I played a null rod wielding assassin which I found very satisfying, so I decided to try to achieve a similar playstyle as a psyker.

Results have been mixed. I'm using a telekinetic rod and an aether blade, focusing on maximizing force weapon damage and attack speed. This gives me fantastic mobility and decent damage, but I still find myself struggling against a wide variety of enemies. My assassin build could manage long void crusades and high level season boss missions with full tarots with little issue, while this one failed to complete its first crusade even though I rushed to the end. The harbingers may be part of the issue, I even failed the very first mission of the campaign as my fresh character that had just skipped the tutorial could literally not do enough damage to overcome the regeneration of the harbinger boss at the end (though that's been nerfed since).

My major issue is survivability. Precognition helps a bit, but I really need some shield drain. It's possible I should give Telekinetic Dome a shot, but it really does not look impressive.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Has anyone tried this on Steam Deck? Curious as to your experience.