As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Maintain a one foot distance from each other and communicate solely via uther [CHAT]

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Mods

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Mods

With everyone working from home, everything is safe for work now.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mods

Overpowered Byzantium for EU4

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Goddammit. There are way too many women with terrible political views on dating apps. This is a part of gentrification nobody talks about.

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Mods

?

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Goddammit. There are way too many women with terrible political views on dating apps. This is a part of gentrification nobody talks about.
    You could always be a respectfully horny DSA guy

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hot damn I’m so horny for Stellaris now.

Massive boner from exploring my first neighboring star system (it’s a pulsar wow cool).

There’s a system with three stars in another direction wow how cool those must be new since last time!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Don't worry, just like a real boner playing with it will quickly become too much work to bother

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    It's been three days what is happening to chat

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »

I basically am.

But the dating apps are full of "moderate" women.

Somebody old enough for me to date living in Seattle in 2020 and considering themselves a moderate is going to be infuriating to be around.

• Options
    "terrible political views on dating apps" Makes me think they have political views about the apps themselves.

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Someone mentioned that all the people staying home might put a strain on the internet. I hadn't considered this.

With internet I can do six months of isolation standing on my head.

Without internet I'll be eating my own face within a week.

What did people do in the old days? Grow... corn...? I can't grow corn. I don't have any corn seeds!

• Options
    RT800 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned that all the people staying home might put a strain on the internet. I hadn't considered this.

With internet I can do six months of isolation standing on my head.

Without internet I'll be eating my own face within a week.

What did people do in the old days? Grow... corn...? I can't grow corn. I don't have any corn seeds!

Something something Monsanto

• Options

I basically am.

Somebody old enough for me to date living in Seattle in 2020 and considering themselves a moderate is going to be infuriating to be around.
    A lot of people don't think much about politics at all, with the caveat that I'm not seeing these profiles I think you may be jumping to conclusions.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Don't worry, just like a real boner playing with it will quickly become too much work to bother

what even is your life

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Last night, in preparation for the apocalypse and plenty of ensuing leisure time, I bought Spider-Man, Stellaris, Dead Cells and Torment while they were on sale. I have a bunch of games I got on PS+ I haven't played but nothing really tempts me right now from that, so web slinging here I come.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I bought Ori and the Blind Forest

It hard

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    I was gonna buy it but then I found it it's not on PS4. It may be the first exclusive besides Zelda I feel aggrieved at missing out on.

• Options

I basically am.

A lot of people don't think much about politics at all, with the caveat that I'm not seeing these profiles I think you may be jumping to conclusions.

I have built my life around trying to do positive things for others. Someone who doesn't think about politics in this decade is going to be infuriating for me to deal with.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Last night, in preparation for the apocalypse and plenty of ensuing leisure time, I bought Spider-Man, Stellaris, Dead Cells and Torment while they were on sale. I have a bunch of games I got on PS+ I haven't played but nothing really tempts me right now from that, so web slinging here I come.

Dead cells is excellent but I worry I'm going to crash I to the same feeling of wasting my time that slay the spire caused

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Working from home observations: man this laptop makes a lot of random system noises when it isn't constantly muted

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Dead cells is excellent but I worry I'm going to crash I to the same feeling of wasting my time that slay the spire caused

Yeah I sorta stopped playing Slay the Spire after I'd completed it a few times. I don't feel like I didn't enjoy my time, but it's possible roguelikes just aren't for me. I haven't gone back to Enter the Gungeon after beating the first boss either, and I'm generally the guy who wrings every last drop of gameplay out of a game.

Still, Dead Cells was on sale so it's not a big deal.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I was gonna buy it but then I found it it's not on PS4. It may be the first exclusive besides Zelda I feel aggrieved at missing out on.

I got it on Switch so if you get one of those you can play it and Zelda

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I decided to watch Goldeneye. It has Sean Bean in it, what a delightful surprise. Sean Bean was shot dead at 7:04.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    I decided to watch Goldeneye. It has Sean Bean in it, what a delightful surprise. Sean Bean was shot dead at 7:04.

Goldeneye is a fantastic Bond movie. You will have a blast watching it.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

I basically am.

I've started using Hinge, which is very USA-centric. Political settings range from "liberal" to "conservative", which in Euro terms is "right" or "more right" because oh boy, that American Overton window.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Fuck. Really not sure if I should say anything.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    knitdan wrote: »
    I bought Ori and the Blind Forest

It hard

Just wait until you get to a certain water-related setpiece.

• Options
    I would imagine people's definitions of 'moderate' vary wildly, especially if you're self-identifying as one.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I would imagine people's definitions of 'moderate' vary wildly, especially if you're self-identifying as one.

Not only is it subjective as hell, it is very much an "I dont think about politics" answer.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I basically am.

I've started using Hinge, which is very USA-centric. Political settings range from "liberal" to "conservative", which in Euro terms is "right" or "more right" because oh boy, that American Overton window.

People always say this and it continues to be silly and untrue

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    @VishNub have you worked up any synthetic routes to the putative Corona inhibitors?

• Options
    Kana wrote: »

I basically am.

I think people say it because it's true.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    oh no FCC is becoming one of them...a...european poster...

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    oh no FCC is becoming one of them...a...european poster...
    Why does anyone even need a car
    That's not real parmesan
    American politics is actually very simple and if Americans would just do this one thing their government would work

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I'm reading the traitor Baru Cormorant which is mostly very good, but my one main issue is that the author clearly didn't actually quiiite get how fiat currency or mercantilism actually works. Baru continues to think of "real" money as being like gold and silver and that real money has inherent value. Baru is a very very good character though.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

I basically am.

I think people say it because it's true.

I don't think Americans really understand just how right-shifted their political discourse is

In the UK the Liberal Democrats are considered a centrist party and most of their positions would land them as extremely left-leaning US Democrats

This discussion has been closed.