As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    You do.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Cool good to know! Grabbed a year of it!
    Wanna say new leaf was one of the first nintendo games I played, and part of the reason I got a 3ds.
    Had a lot of fun with you folk!

add my friend code!
    SW-7015-5666-2513

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I cannot believe my fiancée's luck.

She semi-jokingly stated that she wanted her neighbors on the island to be cats, to which I pointed out how likely it was that this wasn't going to happen. "It could be a bird and a frog, for all you know," I said.

Well she starts up the island for our switch today, and sure enough villagers number one and two are Katt and Leonardo.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Gulliver showed up today! I had to dig up cell phone parts and he's gonna mail me something

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I've got cherries!

How does one get a shovel? Is the tool for sale just random

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    You have to get blathers to move in before you can get the shovel

He won't be there til tomorrow in my game, but I assume he gives you the recipe for it so that you can find fossils for him

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Even though I spent all last night and most of today grinding bells and miles...I think I'm going to delete my save and start over. I didn't realize that river deltas were unmovable, and I don't really like how my southern coastline turned out with both of them down there.

Resetti forgive me.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Okay, I am excited for fossils, I was worried I wouldn't have enough things to catalogue.

I also was wondering where to find a shovel, as I wanted to start digging today!

• Options
    I got the shovel this morning, since I got a decent amount of stuff done last night before bed. You can also get the slingshot and a pole to hop over rivers with.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    FYI, you can use an axe to hit rocks for stone and metal.

Also I was building a bunch of campfires to complete some mile quests and then started putting them on the beach. My island will be ringed by fire!

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Blathers also gives you the recipe for the vaulting pole. Seema like that and the slingshot don't break? Your recipes for them don't start at Flimsy, at the least.

I already paid off the initial house of 98k, so tomorrow I'll have the full museum, Nook's Cranny, and a 6x6 sized house going. Haven't found out how to get the ladder yet, my town is about 20% giant hills I can't get to.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    When do you get the shovel?

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    When do you get the shovel?

Also from Blathers.

• Options
    Damn, I only placed his museum today. Guess I'm shovelin' it up tomorrow.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    blathers seems designed to give you a really hard wall on day 1 to kinda drill it into your head that this isn't a game you're meant to play for really long sessions

• Options
    Also, I hope Isabelle comes by soon! It'd be a bummer if this game didn't have her!

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Woo! I managed to build my house and establish Blathers last night so now I can get going.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    All I know is that in New leaf I got some creepy clown sheep that I could not get to leave no matter what I did. As long as that dude doesn't find me again I'm good.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    JrlnRDx.png

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I didn't realize the house would go up where the tent was, there is a spot I wanted that isn't accessible to me from the start and now I'll have to pay 30 large to move it

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I’ve come to the conclusion that Wilbur the pilot is either a drug runner or one of those CIA pilots

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Can I move my house as I did not have a good place to start with and now I found a far better spot

• Options
    Yes. Apparently you need the resident admin building and 30k bells.

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Can I move my house as I did not have a good place to start with and now I found a far better spot

Eventually, yes.

• Options
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I've seen some real weird fish posted

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Fuuuuuuuck I wanna play but they have this terrible meeting for my home owners association it’s 9 am it is too early to be an adulllllllt fuuuuuuck.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I'm glad it doesn't take long to get the pole-vault, I was itching to get to the rest of the island. Hopefully the ladder won't be too far behind so I can scale the cliffs. The sooner I can have my mountain home the better.

• Options
    DJ Eebs wrote: »

That thing sells for 9k on its own!

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    TamerBill wrote: »
    JrlnRDx.png

Dang it should have known you wouldn't stay away

*cocks bugnet*

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options

well I've gotta donate it to the museum first

• Options

well I've gotta donate it to the museum first

Oh I’m keeping mine. I almost accidentally sold it so I know how much it’s worth!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I'd absolutely love some new friends but I can't play tonight so I'll have to try to add some folks from the thread tomorrow. Come visit sunny Ayumayuma and experience the exotic taste of pears.
    My code is: SW-4979-2868-8944

• Options
    sarukun wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuck I wanna play but they have this terrible meeting for my home owners association it’s 9 am it is too early to be an adulllllllt fuuuuuuck.

I’m going to die in this meeting. I’m fairly certain I was born in this meeting.

I don’t know, but for some reason listening to people bullshit in Mandarin is worse to my ear than listening to it in English.

• Options
    H0b0man wrote: »
    JrlnRDx.png

*cocks bugnet*

But Stone cold Pietro wants to move on from his past to be more open with his feelings and bring joy to others
    opj4mtu9heba.png

• Options
    JrlnRDx.png

*cocks bugnet*

But Stone cold Pietro wants to move on from his past to be more open with his feelings and bring joy to others
    opj4mtu9heba.png

He is a murder clown, the same as the rest of them, and must be purged.

• Options
    sarukun wrote: »
    JrlnRDx.png

*cocks bugnet*

opj4mtu9heba.png

He is a murder clown, the same as the rest of them, and must be purged.

qc74euoq98g4.jpg

• Options
    HERESY

• Options
    ssr4z578m2vw.jpg

This discussion has been closed.