As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    I will suck dick for iron nuggets

man nintendo has really added some interesting new online features

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    My friend code is SW-6353-1770-2331. So excited to keep building up my town! I have oranges!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I made a thing!

SE++ AC New Horizons List

I put in as much info that I could clean of the people who said "add my code". Please add additional details! :)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Are rocks the only source of iron nuggets? Some of my rocks will give me one (1) nugget, some none at all

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    everyone knows there's like...storage in your house

I started The Pile before my house was built

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I've ran out of space in my house storage...

Also have all the fruits growing on my island now, so I'll be able to help fill people's gaps here in a couple days.

Mystery islands are a great source of resources, I've got like 150 iron, 100ish rocks and clay, and like 500 wood split between the three types. A shitton of bamboo too but I don't have a diy recipe for any bamboo stuff yet. I wish the recipes were more frequent, I've got like nothing I want to build with any of this stuff.

Kanden on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Are rocks the only source of iron nuggets? Some of my rocks will give me one (1) nugget, some none at all

balloonss will drop them sometimes. Mystery islands have rocks as well, get a good 10 - 20 iron from each mystery island usually.

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Anyone with planted flowers notice that bugs only really hangout on your native flower? Even if you've made a garden with them they seem to shun the non native groups of flowers.

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

Yes, but then I’d have to run back and forth to my house to collect it all!

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I've got my gates open for guests to visit! I tried visiting Silver earlier, but I kept getting an issue when I tried to connect. I did successfully connect to another forumer, and now have a couple of oranges thanks to Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud. Can I grow trees from the fruit or do I need to dig up the whole tree?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Visit greed isle

Dgsmc

We got pears

• Options
    Anyone with planted flowers notice that bugs only really hangout on your native flower? Even if you've made a garden with them they seem to shun the non native groups of flowers.

I caught an orchid mantis on some tulips I stole from a mystery island!

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Oh, my Switch name is Kthulhu, character name Omar. My island is Porto Tayú, and I've got native pears!

• Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    I've got my gates open for guests to visit! I tried visiting Silver earlier, but I kept getting an issue when I tried to connect. I did successfully connect to another forumer, and now have a couple of oranges thanks to Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud. Can I grow trees from the fruit or do I need to dig up the whole tree?

Just dig a hole and drop an orange in, it'll grow into a tree in a few days.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    sweet

• Options
    sweet

Fruit generally is

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    sweet

Fruit generally is

But trees generally aren't.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    My Dodo code is 262PD and it’s open to anyone right now

I don’t have much but I do have two cherries, four peaches and some coconuts and two bamboo shoots near my plaza for taking, if anyone has any oranges I’d appreciate it!

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    the only silver lining to being forced to restart is i got a layout and starting villagers i like more

same fruit though lol

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Janson wrote: »
    My Dodo code is 262PD and it’s open to anyone right now

I don’t have much but I do have two cherries, four peaches and some coconuts and two bamboo shoots near my plaza for taking, if anyone has any oranges I’d appreciate it!

Nabbed some peaches and left some oranges.

No Great Name on
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Thank you for the oranges, stranger!

I couldn’t pull up the dialogue box to say thank you in the game in time, haha

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Coelacanth AND a sailfish back-to-back! On the same day I found my first gold nugget!

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Thank you for the oranges, stranger!

I couldn’t pull up the dialogue box to say thank you in the game in time, haha

That was me--no problem~

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    so what is bamboo...for

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

Yes, but then I’d have to run back and forth to my house to collect it all!

should have put the museum next to your house like meeeeeeee

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    so what is bamboo...for

bambooing

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    wait doesnt the critterpedia just do all that in addition to telling you its a new find or not

also restarting island definitely worth it due to gold nugget now, far less upset at wasted time

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    It's still raining and I'm still catching coelacanths...

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    wait doesnt the critterpedia just do all that in addition to telling you its a new find or not

also restarting island definitely worth it due to gold nugget now, far less upset at wasted time

It doesn’t tell you if you donated it or not and I couldn’t remember what I donated to get Blathers/the museum.

Also I have nothing else to do so give me a break!

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    edit: SilverWind already has one spreadsheet up, taking this one down for streamlining

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    do y'all know of any particular websites that are repositories for New Leaf QR codes

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    do y'all know of any particular websites that are repositories for New Leaf QR codes

I only saw this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/ACQR/

I'm sure more'll pop up in the days to come; I'd keep an eye on /r/AnimalCrossing

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Years ago I had a QR code tumblr. It's called New Leaf Costume Party.

It has outfits for various fictional characters, but I haven't updated it in awhile so don't expect anything recent. It also doesn't have any regular clothes, only character outfits.

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Phew ok. Got everyone on one of the lists requests sent. I've got 3 new villagers moving in tomorrow, getting all their requirements done took most of the morning.
    Dont know when the first two will want to upgrade their tents though

Edit: and I'm open to all especially those with apples.

Kizmitt on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020

I got this game. Friend Code is SW-5618-5257-5789

And also, good spot? Is tent/home moveable?

Goose! on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    home will be movable after some upgrades about a week in; costs 30k bells

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    so what is bamboo...for

Letting it take over your town when you just forget about it or do time tripping things

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    home location doesn't really have a set value of "good" aside from what you want out of the spot.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

I got this game. Friend Code is SW-5618-5257-5789

And also, good spot? Is tent/home moveable?

I have been to five islands and four of them had the exact same layout as this, mine included, and chose to put their house on that little peninsula.

It's a great spot.

I ate an engineer
This discussion has been closed.