As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Working from [chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    very sure iso man can't claim to save quite that many but still let's all get BORN TO DISTANCE - OUTSIDE IS A FUCK tattoos

also tattooers have been closed by the government for a week so, anybody got the wikihow for prison tattooing?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Fuck you Abd poetic license

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Only 70+ year olds outside today.

They do not give a f.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Only 70+ year olds outside today.

They do not give a f.

So many fall mornings this year will be uninterrupted by 8 am leaf blowing.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    very sure iso man can't claim to save quite that many but still let's all get BORN TO DISTANCE - OUTSIDE IS A FUCK tattoos

also tattooers have been closed by the government for a week so, anybody got the wikihow for prison tattooing?

wow I skimmed this: https://www.wikihow.com/Give-Yourself-a-Tattoo-Without-a-Gun

and the instructions are dangerously, ridiculously vague during the most important part of the actual self-tattooing process

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Good morning, chatters. I’m giving a webinar in a little while so if anyone wants to watch me talk about Russian APTs and new strains of ransomware in these turbulent times, you’re welcome to.

On the remote chance that you don’t, I hope you still are having a good morning.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

eBay sells tattoo guns and ink!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    WFH thoughts:

work lappy is really struggling without the laptop cooling pad I normally use

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

for sale: tattoo gun, never used

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

wow I skimmed this: https://www.wikihow.com/Give-Yourself-a-Tattoo-Without-a-Gun

and the instructions are dangerously, ridiculously vague during the most important part of the actual self-tattooing process

Step 3: Try not to mess up

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I

AM

ISO MAN

BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT DEAD

Triangle Man hates Iso Man, they have a fight, Triangle wins.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    EU is asking Netflix to stop streaming "high definition video" because so many people are home now and they worry about crashing the internet tubes.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    My new toys have arrived
    rh5bi2kjio5y.jpg

Gonna be hella productive this afternoon

Once I've rearranged my living room and set everything up and then whoops it's clocking off time because I started work at 7am

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    I'm spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about my impending iPad-ness.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    I'm spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about my impending iPad-ness.

They’re so good and you’ll be so happy

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »

I have an ipad 2

I wish it were still supported

It still works! It's still good!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    good morning friends

here we are

again

• Options

I do have a bottle of india ink but I feel like a proper prison tattoo should have some awful urine based mixture that gets you that blurry blue look of russian prison tattoos

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

sharpened guitar string and homemade "ink" or not at all

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

I have an ipad 2

I have an iPad 3 with a cracked screen that I ignore.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Morning folks

I don’t do the banking so I’m waiting for the wife to get up and tell me if I’m getting a video card today or not. Hurry up revenue Canada gimme my tax return daddy needs DooM

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Elldren wrote: »

I have an ipad 2

I think around the iPad Air 2 they hit a point where these things don't actually NEED more power for most people.

With all the changes happening in iPadOS, I am hoping the governors are taken off from app developers a bit more and we start seeing some stuff come out that makes the most of the processors and memory in these things.

What is insane to me is that you can now pair a mouse with the iPad as of the next release of the OS - not as an accessibility feature but as a core OS feature. I wonder if they will allow game developers to tap into that. First person shooters, RPGs, RTS, etc. becoming things you can play in a more traditional way on the iPad is rather interesting.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Six, I would like one coronavirus-related ransomware scam please (especially now that there's talk of govt checks!)

You create them, right?

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-unsolved-case-of-the-most-mysterious-song-on-the-internet?utm_source=pocket-newtab

What the hell?

Also yes this should 100% be playing in the bar in Call of Pripyat

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    a friend of mine once said a party they were going to wouldn't be my scene and when i questioned this, their answer was "the house has a kilo of coke and a tattoo gun" and my they were right

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Six, I would like one coronavirus-related ransomware scam please (especially now that there's talk of govt checks!)

You create them, right?

And how!

Click this link to see how we’re helping you deal with the situation around the novel coronavirus!

Six on
  • Options
    I have a 2012 iPad, but let's just say it's not really keeping up with the times.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    My iPad 2 is a fantastic portable TV and not very good for much else. Even the forums fail to load properly 8 times out of 10.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    We're going to be so out of shape (well MORE out of shape really) when this pandemic is over.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Got tested for roni yesterday and was a little shook by how contagion-y the test center was

Also the take home info sheet was riddled with misinformation so that’s cool too

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Good morning. It is day 7 of isolation. While taking my dog out this morning I watched a sick old guy across the street from me with a mask. Take the mask off to cough. Then spit into the grass. Then cough again. Then cough into his hand.

It was a marvelous example of how not to do it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Altered Carbon is silly. I like it. S2
    Alessandro Juliani just showed up! Aaah!

Also "Takeshi Prime"

Fuckin'

Ridiculous.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh cool, the online price of the chair I bought yesterday went up to the sticker price in the store. So I got a deal! Wewt!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I've gained like 5 lbs in the past week because it turns out my consumption increases linearly with the amount of food I have in my pantry

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Normally I shit all over Razer but apparently they have converted some of their production lines to make medical mask as for frontline workers

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    This week's Unravelled should be watched with a stiff drink to hand.

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Oh cool, the online price of the chair I bought yesterday went up to the sticker price in the store. So I got a deal! Wewt!

Dude, stop looking at prices of things after you bought them. Be happy and move on

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I've gained like 5 lbs in the past week because it turns out my consumption increases linearly with the amount of food I have in my pantry

i bought a bunch of non perishable stuff and then i'm like oh well i should save all that and order takeout while it's still an option

at least i'm storing fat for when the lean times hit

Allegedly a voice of reason.
This discussion has been closed.