As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stay inside and read [Webcomics]

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Life of Riley only exists as archived images now. There is no host to link to.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

So link to the archive.

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Remember when every webcomic had Dom and Ed in them someplace? What was the deal with that?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Remember when every webcomic had Dom and Ed in them someplace? What was the deal with that?

who?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

So link to the archive.

I'm not linking to a torrent.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

who?

The actual best characters in Megatokyo

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

The devils greatest trick etc

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Oh hey, Megatokyo is still updating. I don't know any of these characters!

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    c158rv5it6pq.png
    Michel Foucault builds his ideal school on Existential comics

• Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    It's another graph in today's XKCD

EYgxKt4.png

• Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    There's a reason Ryan North has had so many books published, and it's because of things like today's Dinosaur Comics

3W9lq1f.png

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    In today's Dumbing of Age, realism continues to be reinforced with the re-introduction of the Amazi-Tracker

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    So rock cocks updated

Sterling is sending Elizabeth to tour with the band and keep them on point (D/E).

She is taking this bad, and I am wondering if this isnt an attempt to get rid of her, considering how he snitched on Melody

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    In today's Dumbing of Age, realism continues to be reinforced with the re-introduction of the Amazi-Tracker

There's apps for all sorts of things. You really think someone wouldn't make one to keep tabs on a local vigilante?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »

There's apps for all sorts of things. You really think someone wouldn't make one to keep tabs on a local vigilante?

I believe Amber made it herself? That was the implication earlier at least, this isn't the first time it's come up.

It's... probably the most realistic thing about this arc.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Yeah she made it specifically so Sal could find her iirc.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Wasnt there a dc arc about a techbro using an app to track heros and learn their identity?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    So rock cocks updated

Sterling is sending Elizabeth to tour with the band and keep them on point (D/E).

She is taking this bad, and I am wondering if this isnt an attempt to get rid of her, considering how he snitched on Melody

Sterling is kind of an idiot

I get the feeling Georgie has been pushing for this

but also I’m pretty sure this is how the comic finally pairs Elizabeth up with Dakota

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Reading go get a roomie during my office hours.

Interesting humor.

The art..... hasnt changed but is....i still see lilian and roomie but.... it's bigger?

• Options
    8vynjdu33dbr.png
    Skin Horse

Ah yes, piping hot coffee.

• Options
  • Options
    klemming wrote: »

I know it was basically fan fiction but I felt the theory that Poe Dameron was a deep cover agent sent to find Luke and send back info on the new republic was a better story for him than whatever they were trying to do

• Options
    I'm hoping he follows through on this. By becoming the leader of the Resistance, he'll be in the perfect position to gather all the First Orders enemies and send them on a suicidal mission that has no chance of succes- oops, he rolled a 1 on his intentional miss, accidentally hitting the Achilles Vent on the superweapon dead on.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I just hit the part with Go get a roomie where Lilian is thick headed and I just remembered... a very painful bus trip.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »

I know it was basically fan fiction but I felt the theory that Poe Dameron was a deep cover agent sent to find Luke and send back info on the new republic was a better story for him than whatever they were trying to do

I haven't followed Darths and Droids for a while, but "finding a better motivation and backstory for the characters" is what made the strip great in the first place so I'm not surprised.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I'm not certain why you guys think secret fascist sympathizer is a more compelling backstory for Poe? As a comedy thing for this comic, sure. That'll be funny. As a serious plotline? Uh hell no.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm not certain why you guys think secret fascist sympathizer is a more compelling backstory for Poe? As a comedy thing for this comic, sure. That'll be funny. As a serious plotline? Uh hell no.

You're right, secret drug smuggler was a way better choice.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

Ah, I couldn't read the comic panel when I was replying (on mobile) and I interpreted the thread reply as meaning Poe was searching for Luke for the sake of the rebels.

Still think that Darths and Droids made the Prequels a billion times better by giving reasons for Qui Gon's seemingly random and illogical actions.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    A duck! wrote: »

I hate every single choice made in Rise of Skywalker so...

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular

The sequels aren't canon anyways. Legends forever!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Ah, I couldn't read the comic panel when I was replying (on mobile) and I interpreted the thread reply as meaning Poe was searching for Luke for the sake of the rebels.

Still think that Darths and Droids made the Prequels a billion times better by giving reasons for Qui Gon's seemingly random and illogical actions.

Sally, an actual child, coming up with Naboo electing a 14 year old Queen made way more sense than anything Lucas did in the prequels.

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Also the 'Give it a face line a pony! And ears like a bunny! And googly eyes! And make it pink!" as a design choice also made more sense coming from a child.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »

The sequels aren't canon anyways. Legends forever!
    God that’s so much worse.

Anyway I’m begging people not to spread this “Disney Star Wars isnt canon shit here”

Quire.jpg
This discussion has been closed.