As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Tripoli

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Sterica on

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    At that point he has robots that build him actual race cars I imagine he can drive in his virtual reality holo deck thingamajob.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ...Is this Mike trying to convince his wife that he needs a third monitor for his racing rig?

• Options
    MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    Grandpa knows what's up.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • Options
    AstralMuffinAstralMuffin Registered User regular
    I think we all saw this coming

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I think we all saw this coming

Well those with three monitors did ..

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Or maybe the Grandpa is actually Gabe_Prime. We can see from the 3rd panel that they are clearly in space, and the wheelchair is very futuristic. So the timeline is not now. This is a future comic. Which means the Gabe who wants to build a racing rig might actually be the 3rd generation of Gabe.

This strip is the dark timeline, in which Gabe_Prime did not build himself a sweet 3-monitor racing rig, and he's sharing the wisdom of his regrets with a future generation.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Or maybe the Grandpa is actually Gabe_Prime. We can see from the 3rd panel that they are clearly in space, and the wheelchair is very futuristic. So the timeline is not now. This is a future comic. Which means the Gabe who wants to build a racing rig might actually be the 3rd generation of Gabe.

This strip is the dark timeline, in which Gabe_Prime did not build himself a sweet 3-monitor racing rig, and he's sharing the wisdom of his regrets with a future generation.

Right, I thought that was the entire joke.

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    VR is ideal for these games

In warframe on PC my name is severenn