As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mount a Butt 2: BONERLORD

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited April 2020 in Social Entropy++
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCk6Jk7DvrA

dWDgUrbh.jpg
Arise! Riders of Gluteria!
eGx9n49h.jpg
Booties shall be shaken!
pPiw8RFh.jpg
Buttholes shall be plundered!
Skgo7Sgh.jpg
A stank day!
cqsYyvjh.jpg
A brown day!
WKo15yHh.jpg
Ere the moon rises!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.

Strategy / Action RPG
Explore, raid and conquer your way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way. Raise your own army and lead it into battle, commanding and fighting alongside your troops in the thick of the action.

Singleplayer Sandbox Campaign
Play the game the way you want to play it! Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same.

Extensive Character Creation and Progression Systems
Create and develop your own character to match your playstyle. Progress skills by performing actions as you gain access to a selection of perks that represent your mastery of a talent.

Realistic Economy
See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand. Turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.

Multiplayer Game Modes
Put your tactical prowess and combat skills to the test against players from all over the world in a variety of different multiplayer game modes, ranging from small-scale skirmishes up to huge and epic sieges with hundreds of players.

Skill-Based Directional Combat System
Vanquish your foes using the game’s deep and intuitive combat system that is easy to learn but difficult to master.

Breathtaking Battles
Take to the field of battle and experience the brutality of medieval combat in first or third person perspective with hundreds of on-screen units, each with their own detailed AI.

Extensive Modding Capabilities
Customise the game to experience an entirely different adventure of your own creation. The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION

Mount and Blade 2 comes out in Early Access March 30th!

It's gonna have a single player campaign and multiplayer!

Brolo on

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Sign me up for regimental multiplayer combat once Napoleonic Wars 2 comes out.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I have been DECEIVED

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    We wants it.

Even if it's a little feature light at early access launch, I'm still very stoked.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I eagerly await this games release.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    if there are Nords and I can have an unreasonable amount of them in my army then I am in

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I've been tricked

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    hmm

Given that Steam just struggled to process my payment, I have a feeling Taleworlds is having a very good monday morning

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Oh hey this is out now

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    hell yeah it is

I've only poked at the character creator so far because of stupid work but it seems neat. I just mashed the random appearance button a bunch of times and it seems really good at making decent looking, ordinary people

I also really like the upgraded version of the "choose your background" character stat allocation, you actually see your characters parents, and then your character as a child, youth, young adult, etc. as you go through.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    fuck you brolo you had me so excited for a second

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    fuck you brolo you had me so excited for a second

mount that butt

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i'm trying

• Options
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Well, when you've got 10 years of pent-up demand in the marketplace ... :D

M&B has, I think, one of the most satisfying gameplay loops of any game I've ever played. The graphical and mechanical improvements in the MP beta were extremely well-done. If SP shows the same attention and care, then Taleworlds has really re-earned their laurels.

Cannot wait until this damn download finishes!

• Options
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    GOTY

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    GOTY

Will this beat out Holy Furry for best Easter egg of all time???

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    "Bonerlord" was right there

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Anyone wanna post a screenshot of their dude

• Options
    vhEshRuh.jpg
    MY NAME IS A SULANA AND I'M A BIG STRAPPING LASS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND FUCK SHIT UP

gSuF5QMh.jpg
    sure I was kind of an awkward kid

fz0e362h.jpg
    but I'm out in the world now! look at my hobo gear!

vopvTbvh.jpg
    Now to set off and find my brothers and sisters I guess! They got taken as slaves! I need to raise money to free them and fuck up the slavers!

ETF87N2h.jpg
    Let's go! Hi5!

95RVP3Jh.jpg
    So I hired up some guys and decided to head out to the nearest castle which is just around this river and...

yVwIVV2h.jpg
    well, fuck, okay not quite ready for this but we can probably take these guys and

CilAlOch.jpg
    fuck

19sVqrah.jpg
    FUCK

bwctOKch.jpg
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

stay tuned for the continuing adventures of SULANA, WARRIOR PRINCESS

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    It's fun to be playing Mount and Blade again but so far it's really not clear if this game does anything new compared to the original other than looking nicer while running worse

I guess I'll see once I get up to the faction and sieging stage of things

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Yes I must say from those images new Mount and Blade is what you'd call highly reminiscent of old Mount and Blade down to the endless stream of blathering nonsense scrolling by

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    To be fair when you’re making a sequel to a near perfect masterpiece there’s only so much room to innovate

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    This is also early access so there's probably stuff they're still implementing

• Options
    Been workin on that "ceaseless discharge of useless blathering nonsense scrolling by" removal patch for a long ol time

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• Options
    But how would you otherwise know that Count Armgulf lost to the Untrained Fighter

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    But how would you otherwise know that Count Armgulf lost to the Untrained Fighter

Jokes on you. It turns out at the end of the questline that Untrained Fighter was the secret villain behind it all.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Thats another thing I do wonder about Mount and Blade Neo is there like AI or do the NPCs just kind of charge around the map utterly randomly like before

• Options
    Oh there was a difficulty setting where you could change the "Campaign AI difficulty"

Kinda sounds like you had it at Poor

• Options
    I dunno man Ive played an awful lot of Mount and Blade and any time I joined an army or just followed one around it would charge around the map doing random shit until it stumbled into something that would kill it. Siege a town for a few days then fuck off then come back and siege it some more then fuck off again maybe chase some bandits about then back to the siege oops theres a feast at lord cummerbunds castle. I never noticed the campaign difficulty doing much about it.

• Options
    Thats another thing I do wonder about Mount and Blade Neo is there like AI or do the NPCs just kind of charge around the map utterly randomly like before

In my game, I've run into one large army that was off working on sieging a city. They eventually took it.

But, from the stream of random nonsense, there's been a lot of sieges going on that I just haven't seen.

One of the new systems is that you spend Influence (your points within a faction) to make lords follow you, and once they start following you, they're basically stuck. The better your army is doing, and the more the individual lords like you, the lower the Influence cost to keep your army together is.

Haven't gotten there myself yet, of course.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    M&B does a good job showing why the Mongols were such a nightmare to fight against

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Ok finally figured out how to make money

Murder the mercanary dudes but there is a lot more hidden hand then I thought I might have to beat it I wasn't expecting my horse Archer lady to murder the fuck out of their leader with my shiny two handed sword but I won the horse duel decisively then ran away and shot his friends like a brave hero

And then I noticed the portraits on the town with the blue quest marks and it made sense on how to increase influence

Fun game tho think this guy's friends want me dead tho

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    there's no butt mounting in this thread

1 star but only because 0 wasn't an option

• Options
    13+ forum

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Is the lance stuff good like it was in the original or ass like it was in warband

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    Is the lance stuff good like it was in the original or ass like it was in warband

It feels exactly the same to be honest I was playing blood and steel warband mod cause it was hard crashing till I swapped it to a different drive and now it seems fine, but the both played exactly the same so far

Aside from recruiting companions I spoke I hired some their dude who follows me around town so it's kinda fun to have a crew, except I out hero death on so dunno how well that's instituted yet since I didn't think to test it until after I decapitated the other guy in a horse duel did I think to turn it on

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Oh and bandit hideout duels are bullshit I ain't ever doing em I can't run away since they take my horse and my whole plan is hit and run fuck this one v one nonsense unless it's me taking your head off with a sword and running away on my horse

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    It's pretty much the Warband lance, except it seems like you always have to couch manually and there is a perk to reduce the cooldown after a successful hit