As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Battletech] New KS - 23 Mar!

• NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Axen wrote: »
    Nobody wrote: »
    I mean, I was looking at gray schemes for my Clan (Smoke Jaguars) and IS (Genyosha) mechs.

Still considering other IS units, but the only other really strikingly different color scheme is Sword of Light and painting that much red is…woof.

To save your sanity I'd prime them in Red to start. With a rattle can if that is an option for you.

Definitely going to use Army Painter color primers for anything I work with.

Thinking at this point For IS I could go with Sword of Light (red primer and go from there, probably mainly highlights and details), or one of the Ryuken schemes: Roku (grey with red) or Yon (grey with dark blue).

For Clan considering just going with Nova Cats so I can experiment with more camo oriented schemes (and given the invasion corridor, not too unlikely they ended up "earning" a few Smoke Jag mechs in the clan way).

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    In case it matters to anyone here, IWM has announced there will be a catalog-wide price increase effective 4/16. I've also confirmed with the owner of Aries Games that the increase will affect retailers in lockstep.

If you're like me, and have had your eye on things to buy but haven't, now is probably the time.

[Edit] And then whoops there goes a three-figure order.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Ok, so now THIS is a good size to play on a tabletop.

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-138869

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    Maybe, if you only want to play games where you start under the minimum range of the PPCs.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    The Marauder will always be my favorite battlemech aesthetically, but capability-wise I think I like designs like the Thunderbolt, Warhammer, Battlemaster, Cyclops, and Highlander more. Big boys with at least one hole-punching long ranged gun (preferably PPCs, AC10 variants, or Gauss), backed up by missiles and lasers. The kind of 'general purpose' mix that is almost never optimal in PC games, but would be very much appreciated by small-medium commands in the actual setting. Ideally not too slow (minimum 4/6 or 3/5/3), jump jets are nice but not necessary.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Maybe, if you only want to play games where you start under the minimum range of the PPCs.

I'm thinking of a table the size of a warehouse. Imagine playing a BT game at that size with full landscaping too.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    My friend once ran a Classic GI Joe-scale squad-based game at a con.

It was kinda like that.

Betsuni wrote: »

I'm thinking of a table the size of a warehouse. Imagine playing a BT game at that size with full landscaping too.

A million years ago, the old alums at my university's game convention ran a Warhammer 40k game on the entirety of a dance floor, with modified unit movement rules and Titans and superheavies and whatnot. The space was like forty or fifty feet square. It was kinda bonkers and amazing to play, and definitely made me want to play BT at that scale.

I also know there exists a community of BT players that are 3D printing 'Mechs at 15mm man-scale, which puts 'Mechs at like 6-8 inches tall. They play combined arms games with like no more than a lance per side with a bunch of smaller vehicles and infantry. Now that I think about it, it's basically on a scale like 40k with knights/titans. Super neat.

I’ve seen a pictures of a few games with repurposed gunpla, which I’m 100% on board for

I’ve seen a pictures of a few games with repurposed gunpla, which I’m 100% on board for

It will come as little surprise, but I've done this too!

I got to play the Main Villain in a very Gundam situation, and it was too much fun.

• AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    The Gunpla community made their own tabletop rules for that scale too. It is pretty fun.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    People have played games of Adeptus Titanicus using fullsize 28mm Warhammer 40K Titans, the largest of which (the Warlord Titan) is roughly the size of a toddler. At that scale, assuming you bought legitimate Titans from Forge World instead of significantly cheaper recasts, your average Maniple (army list for a game) would cost anywhere from $5-$10k so its not something I anticipate ever being able to do.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    People have played games of Adeptus Titanicus using fullsize 28mm Warhammer 40K Titans, the largest of which (the Warlord Titan) is roughly the size of a toddler. At that scale, assuming you bought legitimate Titans from Forge World instead of significantly cheaper recasts, your average Maniple (army list for a game) would cost anywhere from $5-$10k so its not something I anticipate ever being able to do.

At a certain point, it's probably easier to just plop gold bars down on the table and say they represent your titan.

• NoughtNought Registered User regular
    edited April 2022

Also know as the medium to cheap model railway range.

Looked into building maybe a z scale setup into a custom made living room table, and slowly backed away when I saw the prices on the engines of any scale.

On thevother end of prices, I was buying some Warmachine mini that was discounted and noticed the shop had one starter set for wizkidz Dark Age Destruction for what converts to about $3.

The models looked a bit more cheap than I was expecting, but I guess I should have known that. But I kinda like the scale of the mechs.

Like the new adaptus titannicus they about twich the siza of the 'old' models.
    I like the amount of detail this gives AT, and think I would like it in battletech too, but I guess you would lose a lot of the tactical manouvering and end up like almost all GW systems where close combat rules.

Nought on
    On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Oh boy, tomorrow's gonna be a corker! Gonna be doing an Urbie Derby using the RetroTech Arena powerups.

Anyone here have experience with everyone's favorite walking trashcans? Should we just run stock UM-R60s or have other variants available?

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    TO: Gen. Giuseppe Garibaldi, Div. Incarichi Speciali
    SUBJECT: Guardia Nazionale audit

As ordered I have completed the Guardia audit. Attached is the complete and total list of assets in our possession after the completion of the solar reclamation. Operation BACCANO has come to an end and to my surprise we've come out with MORE material than when we started.

The invasion of Vuoto was a huge boon to us. Lucciano Industriale had been producing BattleMechs for Jade Falcon there for years and we were able to secure those production facilities largely intact. Not to mention the hangars full of BattleMechs that they weren't able to get shipped off world in time. I only wish we still had access to their suppliers too, but that's just me being greedy. I also hope that whoever came up with the idea to let those Kabukimono Mercs leave the field with their equipment got a raise. Those Mercs probably wouldn't have worked for us during the invasion of Jackass otherwise. Speaking of.

Jackass may have proved to be a tougher nut to crack than Vuoto but thanks to the aid of the Kabukimono, Grinning Moon Dragoons and Gene Rico's Light Lancers mercenary commands we were able to avoid a meat grinder. Though the missing NPR Fusiliers battalion is still cause for serious concern. The Fusiliers we've interrogated are either extraordinarily good liars with an iron will or truly know nothing. I'm starting to believe the latter.

You can peruse the attached detailed summary at your leisure, but the long and short is that we are now in possession of enough military hardware to form a proper Regiment, albeit one on the smaller side. Though in my opinion not all of it is really worth keeping but that is for the politicians to sort out I'm sure.

Colonnello Dante Nezzo
    1st Cavalleggeri
    Guardia Nazionale del Montefeltro

• IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    9Zg5Z2y.jpg

Tomorrow's Sunday. You know what that means!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    Thoughts from yesterday's game:

Warhammer IIC is a monster on tabletop. 2xERPPC for long distance fighting, 5xMPL and an SRM-6 for close in and it has 20 double heat sinks.

The ability to fire all but one ERPPC while in close and only generate a tiny amount of residual heat is not something you can ignore. A valuable lesson learned when my opponent made the mistake of thinking that my Warhammer IIC was going to just stay in the woods I was sitting in most of the match and moved his Timber Wolf where I could walk out and get back shots.

edited April 2022
    Yeah, a lot of the TRO 3055 IIc 'Mechs are straight mean, especially for their time. They're all about as potent as you could get under the design rules and tech of the moment, with really very few design flaws or drawbacks.

I looooooves me a Whammy IIc.

Nips on
    Yeah, a lot of the TRO 3055 IIc 'Mechs are straight mean, especially for their time. They're all about as potent as you could get under the design rules and tech of the moment, with really very few design flaws or drawbacks.

Yeah they are often min-maxed to Hell and back. On one hand it is kind of gamey, but on the other it does fit with the Clanner's whole way of life. No waste, maximized potential. Plus they have the resources, know-how and desire to do it.

I've been designing a few Combat Vehicle variants for Montefeltro. I had upgraded a tank and it was an absolute beast. It was significantly up-gunned, up-armored and with a better engine. It would've been terrifying to encounter on the battlefield but it was also ridiculously expensive in terms of C-bills. I had to step back and ask, "Would any military buy one of these when they could instead buy, like, a Lance and a half of the Standard variant?" I decided that no, they probably wouldn't. Even in game terms a Lance of the Standard would be smarter to have.

So now I am designing variants with cost in mind. Modern upgrades without breaking the bank, which turns out is a bit of a challenge. Real fun though!

• SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular

Yeah they are often min-maxed to Hell and back. On one hand it is kind of gamey, but on the other it does fit with the Clanner's whole way of life. No waste, maximized potential. Plus they have the resources, know-how and desire to do it.

I've been designing a few Combat Vehicle variants for Montefeltro. I had upgraded a tank and it was an absolute beast. It was significantly up-gunned, up-armored and with a better engine. It would've been terrifying to encounter on the battlefield but it was also ridiculously expensive in terms of C-bills. I had to step back and ask, "Would any military buy one of these when they could instead buy, like, a Lance and a half of the Standard variant?" I decided that no, they probably wouldn't. Even in game terms a Lance of the Standard would be smarter to have.

So now I am designing variants with cost in mind. Modern upgrades without breaking the bank, which turns out is a bit of a challenge. Real fun though!

Yes, a military might do just that. Germany fielded the Tiger, a better armed and armored tank, that cost 2-3 times more to build than a Panther, took twice as long to build, and also cost much more in logistics to operate.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
    edited April 2022

Yes, a military might do just that. Germany fielded the Tiger, a better armed and armored tank, that cost 2-3 times more to build than a Panther, took twice as long to build, and also cost much more in logistics to operate.

Yeah there is an apocryphal quote attributed to a German General that went something like, “One of our Tigers is worth ten of the American’s Sherman, but they always have an eleventh.”

Edit- I mean yeah, Tigers and F-35s do exist. Dumb choices are made from time to time.

Axen on
    To be fair I think Omnis fit that bill better. Expensive to build, intended to fill several roles, require overengineered parts.

I mean, the Clans (mostly) restricted them to frontline troops and the IS ran through what, two generations of their own Omnis before refocusing back on regular Battlemechs with the occasional new Omni chassis.

To be fair I think Omnis fit that bill better. Expensive to build, intended to fill several roles, require overengineered parts.

I mean, the Clans (mostly) restricted them to frontline troops and the IS ran through what, two generations of their own Omnis before refocusing back on regular Battlemechs with the occasional new Omni chassis.

They are certainly that. When I was building my new Montefeltro force I had two Clan assaults laying around and I had thought to put them in. After a bit of research I realized that the two of them were worth near 60-70 million C-bills. Holy shit you can buy an entire IS army for that price!

To be fair to the Clanners though their shit is perfectly designed for the Clan style of warfare. The very restrained, focused and fairly fast battles between equivalent forces. Conflicts that are over and done within days if not hours. In that regard it all makes sense. It was never meant for the IS style of war that involves long campaigns, logistic trains and battlefield maintenance.

Even the Clans did eventually start to build new Battlemechs and not just IIC stuff, but wholly new designs since it was cheaper and easier than Omnis. Albeit begrudgingly to various degrees and still Omnis would continue to be the mark of a great warrior. Hell, some Clans would even contract an IS manufacturer to design stuff for them.

edited April 2022
    And by "contract" you mean "take control of the factory planet, then force the factory to retool and build their gear". Which honestly, long term, is a net gain for warfare tech in the Sphere.

I'm almost done reading Tamar Risong, and I got thoughts and feelings about what I'm reading. Fortunately, almost all positive! And issues like the above come directly into play.

Note to future Clans that would follow in the footsteps of the Falcons: don't forget you can't take the factories with you! Someone's gonna claim them if you leave!

Speaking of, does anyone here care about spoilers from Tamar Rising? I kinda want to do a "Bird's Eye Review of Tamar Rising" if I can steal some time, but I also want to talk spoilery in the process.

Nips on
    I don’t mind it, I’ve seen a few spoilers already.

I'm making a note here: "Huge success!"

jdchtBA.jpg
    4yXqPVy.jpg

The Urbie Derby was pretty fun! We all ran the pretty nice R69 model with a UAC/10. Ammo pickups were located on the white markers, blue increased MP and Piloting, red increased Gunnery. And on top of that we had someone drawing an initiative card each turn and applying the effect to everyone.

The UrbanMechs themselves had a variety of lifetimes, from my mech getting pegged in the right torso on Turn 2 to other brawlers lasting long enough to run out of ammo. That said, two respawns each were enough to keep the game going to our usual quittin' time.

In the future I'd like more deliberate placement of respawn points (we basically picked a spot 0-2 hexes from the edge of the Circle) and powerups (basically flicked onto the table and landed where they may).

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited April 2022

Yeah there is an apocryphal quote attributed to a German General that went something like, “One of our Tigers is worth ten of the American’s Sherman, but they always have an eleventh.”

Edit- I mean yeah, Tigers and F-35s do exist. Dumb choices are made from time to time.

IIRC, The USAF & USN had a practice of having a Panther-like fighter jet and a Tiger-like fighter jet each (Falcon & Eagle, Hornet & Super Hornet). The less expensive model for operational coverage, and the primo model for where they needed the performance edge. The crazy thing? The F-35 was supposed to be the inexpensive counterpart to the F-22.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    This is going to sound insane, but when I was in college I interned at a subcontractor that worked on both programs. I can say from what I heard around the office both programs were shitshows. And yeah, the F-35 was definitely supposed to be the cheaper one....until every different service branch and potential customer started wanting their own variant with different performance specs.

Speaking of milspecs, I'm painting a test figure in Olive Drab for the first time, and I'm not totally hating it! Painting something (Black Knight) that's supposed to look purposefully like a real war machine is presenting challenges though, mostly in "how do I not make this look like a flat slab of olive drab".

Sounds like an experiment in shading and painting wear

Oh noes
    zkMlT4Il.jpeg

My "Prices Are Going Up WHOOPS Gotta Buy Now" order just showed up.

Backlog++++

OH NOES
    lEI7ZoMl.jpeg

I realized my planned Society Sept was accidentally a unit short, so I've decided I need to turn a pile of lower-grade Tukayyid Salvage parts into a Stormcrow Z....including sculpting the entire BACK HALF of the missing torso piece....

BACKLOG++++

Why do I do this to myself, I wonder?

This is going to sound insane, but when I was in college I interned at a subcontractor that worked on both programs. I can say from what I heard around the office both programs were shitshows. And yeah, the F-35 was definitely supposed to be the cheaper one....until every different service branch and potential customer started wanting their own variant with different performance specs.

Speaking of milspecs, I'm painting a test figure in Olive Drab for the first time, and I'm not totally hating it! Painting something (Black Knight) that's supposed to look purposefully like a real war machine is presenting challenges though, mostly in "how do I not make this look like a flat slab of olive drab".

I can say that Army Painter's Military Shader wash comes in real handy.

In fact, uh, what I do is just Rust-Oleum Army Green rattle-can followed by that Military Shader wash. 90% done right there, the rest is just little touches here and there.

edited April 2022

That's super interesting, actually. Yeah, the way the Joint Strike Fighter program ballooned out of all control was pretty wild to follow from an outsider's perspective. So much so that it overshadowed the Advanced Tactical Fighter programs' troubles in my memory. That must've been quite an experience getting to hear the office gossip around them.

I have to say, a well-applied olive drab look can have a real charm to it for sci-fi stuff. Yamato used to make some really killer 1/60 Macross Destroid figures, and I was really keen on the olive drab Tomahawk & khaki green Defender:
    6yow0j7q0l8z.pngf4dw2h7sone0.png
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

IIRC, The USAF & USN had a practice of having a Panther-like fighter jet and a Tiger-like fighter jet each (Falcon & Eagle, Hornet & Super Hornet). The less expensive model for operational coverage, and the primo model for where they needed the performance edge. The crazy thing? The F-35 was supposed to be the inexpensive counterpart to the F-22.

Just wanted to elaborate on an interesting part of this: the US Navy snuck what was essentially an entire new fighter past congress by pretending it was just an upgrade variant of an existing one. But look at some of the differences between the F/A-18 E & F versions, aka the Super Hornet, and the C & D models of the Hornet:
    • Length: 17.1 m to 18.31
    • Wingspan: 12.3 m to 13.62
    • Wing area: 38 m² to 46.5
    • Empty weight: 10,433 kg to 14,552
    • Gross weight: 16,769 kg to 21,320
    • Max takeoff weight: 23,541 kg to 29,937
    Rather than the difference between production variants of a given mech chassis, this is a size and mass increase more in line with the likes of the Marauder and the Marauder II, or the Timber Wolf and Mad Cat Mk II.

The McDonnell Douglas Hornet itself drew from the cancelled Northrop YF-17 Cobra, which had evolved out of the F-5E Tiger II for the USAF Lightweight Fighter evaluation program (which it lost to the F-16 Fighting Falcon). But the Navy wanted an inexpensive alternative to the F-14, and the Hornet was created to fulfill it. Then Dick Cheney decided they needed a new airframe for their high capability fighter rather than to continue upgrading the Tomcat any further than the D variant (which he slashed procurement of in the late 80's), so the Navy had to figure out a compromise between the Legislative and Executive positions. And 'upgrading' the Hornet to make the Super Hornet was how they did it.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    I would like to say that IMHO the F-16 is basically the real world equivalent of the Phoenix Hawk or Griffin. It is a ridiculously capable fighter that meets the needs of the vast majority of nations out there. Plus it is cheap as hell.

edited April 2022
    Yeah the Falcon's rad. IIRC it was the first production fighter in the world with negative stability (the tendency for an aircraft to level the wings out due to aerodynamic forces), granting it crazy-high maneuverability since it wants to twist and turn, instead of resetting to parallel the horizon. It needed computer-assisted flight controls to make it manageable, but they worked that out.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Oh I am absolutely getting and doing a Pseu
    When it comes to paint schemes for Mechs (and associated vehicles) I take a lot of inspiration from the fighter planes of the world. They are a fucking gold mine of ideas! From modern fighter jet camo schemes to the paint jobs on Trainers to planes of the past bedecked in almost medieval heraldry it is an endless fountain! That's not even including the squadron decals and kill counters and all the other "accessories" that go on em!

In fact having thought about all this far more than any sane person should I would strongly argue that the Mechs of BattleTech have much more in common with modern jet fighters than they do modern battle tanks. Despite the fact that "walking tanks" is a pretty common descriptor when people talk about BattleTech's Mechs. Even the "rock star" status of a fighter pilot is very similar to how MechWarriors are often seen by the public within the setting.

It takes a certain swaggering dick kind of confidence and personality to be a fighter pilot. Makes sense it would translate to Mech jocks as well.

Old house standards and colors from the old days work well too for schemes.

That is one of the fun things about BattleTech, when it comes to painting stuff you can take inspiration from anything and it works. Hell, I did several Lances in a paint scheme inspired by early Italian renaissance fashion! There is no right or wrong answer, there is no "standard" when it comes to painting stuff in BattleTech. You wanna do a Lance in psychedelic tie-dye? Friggin go ahead! You can say they are a MechWarriors that want to be seen on the battlefield. Even that has some basis in history. The dressing to be noticed part, not so much the tie-dye part.

This gives me an idea for a garishly painted lance of mercenary Frankenmechs called the Landskecht

wWuzwvJ.png
    Yes.

landsknecht-history-pikeman-facts-min.jpg

• McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    Needs more codpeice.
    Cod-Piece_by_Wendelin_Boeheim.jpg

website_header.jpg
    edited April 2022
    Huzzah! My Tamar Rising book has arrived! I am unreasonably excited!

Edit- Holy shit this is SO GOOD! If you are on the fence I urge you to pick the book up. On a more personal note, holy crap my Montefeltro will fit in friggin nicely. I know what I must do.

Axen on
    SO GOOD, RIGHT?!?!