As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Vampire Appears

12346»

• Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I'm down for it but I'm not doing the whole goth thing
    Brainleech wrote: »
    RT800 wrote: »
    So but what if humanity continues to evolve?

Then in like 200 million years, humanity will look completely different and your immortal, changeless vampire-ass will look like a neanderthal.

What if you are immortal a different way like Vandal Savage?

I thought the conceit there is just that Neanderthals in that version of the world didn't look much different from homo sapiens sapiens?

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    RT800 wrote: »
    So but what if humanity continues to evolve?

Then in like 200 million years, humanity will look completely different and your immortal, changeless vampire-ass will look like a neanderthal.

What if you are immortal a different way like Vandal Savage?

I thought the conceit there is just that Neanderthals in that version of the world didn't look much different from homo sapiens sapiens?

They have more profound features and a more robust skeleton as you see parts of that in the current human genome

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Modern humans are basically a mixture of all the best traits of proto-humans combined into one handy genome.

Hacksaw on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'd sooner die than give up Italian
    What if Vampires were real, but only existed in the mirror universe?

It's not that Vampires don't have reflections, it's that WE don't have reflections, we have doppelganger Vampires that are stuck looking back at us from mirrors? Any time we're not looking into a mirror they can do whatever they like in their mirror universe, but when we approach a mirror they get snapped to the other side of it instantly from wherever and whatever they were doing.

• TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    I can sleep as long as I want you say
    Mmmmmm yes sleep

oh h*ck
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    Platy wrote: »
    Vampires die to so many things

They die if they fall into running water, they die if they go out in the sun, they die if their housekeeper accidentally cleans out the dirt in their coffin

They're also super-duper-combustible

but who isn't, really

water elementals

we're basically water elementals if you think about it
    also oxygen elementals by mass, or hydrogen elementals by number of atoms

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I can sleep as long as I want you say
    Or idiot elementals by economy of action.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Why didn’t Blade ever team up with Duckula?

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Thank god they confused the ketchup bottle with the blood bottle or we would all be slaves to Count Duckula right now