As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Chair for very tall people?

Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED!Registered User regular
Any suggestions on a good chair for very tall people (6' 7")? Something that won't break the bank or has reasonable financing options?

I'm working from home a lot more than expected and I find my current chair is not great for extended usage.

• dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I'm 6'2" and have a ruined disc l5-s1. Herman Miller Aeron has been well worth it and comes in an XL size. You can probably find a used/refurbished one.

dispatch.o on
  • Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I actually have one but several parts stopped working a few years back.

• dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    10 year warranty. Might be worth checking in to it. They may sell parts cheaper than buying a new less ergonomic chair.

• LowHitPointsLowHitPoints Sword of the Afternoon MichiganRegistered User regular
    Herman Miller refreshed the Aeron chair a few years ago. The suspension fabric and the lumbar/sacral systems are greatly improved, as is the tilt mechanism. The Herman Miller Embody chair is also an excellent chair for tall folk. Both can be found second hand.