As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Animal Crossing - Where you can walk with the animals, sing with the animals...

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Decided to open Thracia up for a little bit.

Ables have some kind of weird freaking tiger face dresses. Also Vampire costumes, ancient sashed robes, jockey helms, helms with goggles, night vision goggles, and some other crap.

Leif is here because this game hates me. Also turnips are 139 for the next couple hours if you are desperate to get rid of them before everyone gets good prices :P

Tons of free DIYs on the beach left of the airport. Plz take! Also trying something new - I have a couple flowers to water right at the entrance - hoping the dumb things multiply (I'm assuming transplanting later won't remove gold sparkles... It doesn't for normal sparkles). Also if you are feeling bored, there's a line of red and yellow mums on the NW cliff by the ramp near secret beach (I put a sign up) that could use water (trying for some green mums but still on the first stage)

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Lind
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Ken O wrote: »
    Firehammer is open for your zap suit pleasure.
    Dodo Code C1F27

Wow, Snake is making a Pitfall Seed! First time I've seen someone crafting that

Just a tip on pitfall seeds - if you bury one and dig it up, you can also learn the recipe that way.

So drop pitfall seeds in your friends villages to give them an... Education.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    Warlock82OrcaVyolynceShubNiggurathIncenjucar
    Ken O wrote: »
    Firehammer is open for your zap suit pleasure.
    Dodo Code C1F27

Wow, Snake is making a Pitfall Seed! First time I've seen someone crafting that

Just a tip on pitfall seeds - if you bury one and dig it up, you can also learn the recipe that way.

So drop pitfall seeds in your friends villages to give them an... Education.

Oh cool, wish I had known this. I had a Pitfall Seed but just fell in it :P Could have learned the recipe a few days ago :D

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular

Ables have some kind of weird freaking tiger face dresses. Also Vampire costumes, ancient sashed robes, jockey helms, helms with goggles, night vision goggles, and some other crap.

Leif is here because this game hates me. Also turnips are 139 for the next couple hours if you are desperate to get rid of them before everyone gets good prices :P

Tons of free DIYs on the beach left of the airport. Plz take! Also trying something new - I have a couple flowers to water right at the entrance - hoping the dumb things multiply (I'm assuming transplanting later won't remove gold sparkles... It doesn't for normal sparkles). Also if you are feeling bored, there's a line of red and yellow mums on the NW cliff by the ramp near secret beach (I put a sign up) that could use water (trying for some green mums but still on the first stage)

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

I've had much better luck getting green mums from purple mums, which I see you have by your solar panel.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Gonna open up for a bit. Its rainy feel free to look around Im gonna put out some nice freebies

Please please only water my black roses if you have a gold can.

Dodo code 260nf

@ShubNiggurath heads up if youd like to visit

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    edited May 2020

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

I've had much better luck getting green mums from purple mums, which I see you have by your solar panel.

I've been trying this for forever but it hasn't worked yet :/ I'm worried they don't have the right DNA or something. According to the thingy I read, if I make hybrid yellows from seed reds and yellows and breed those, it makes purples that can make greens

Warlock82 on

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

I've been trying this for forever but it hasn't worked yet :/ I'm worried they don't have the right DNA or something. According to the thingy I read, if I make hybrid yellows from seed reds and yellows and breed those, it makes purples that can make greens

Yeah, I've got some sets of supposedly hybrid yellows and they've never made me a green. But I've got about six green mums. I'd be happy to trade one for a purple pansy, although I'm guessing you don't have very many since they're there in your airport watering sector. (I was accidentally sabatoging my purple pansy growth by getting rid of my hybrid reds)

VillagerDB Wish List

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

Yeah, I've got some sets of supposedly hybrid yellows and they've never made me a green. But I've got about six green mums. I'd be happy to trade one for a purple pansy, although I'm guessing you don't have very many since they're there in your airport watering sector. (I was accidentally sabatoging my purple pansy growth by getting rid of my hybrid reds)

Yeah I only have the two right now. I'm hoping to make them duplicate. Once I get a couple more you can have some tho :3

Shub thank you for the pitfall DIY!

Heehee. I think I will start sharing those the 'fun' way in the future, but I physically had a copy

VillagerDB Wish List
    King RiptorOrca
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Heehee. I think I will start sharing those the 'fun' way in the future, but I physically had a copy

Only works with Best Friends, no?

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    The funnest of ways, yes. But you can still just drop a pitfall seed and have them self-bury, I imagine.

VillagerDB Wish List
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

I got my greens straight from the two hybrid yellows. Those same yellows have made purples too.

In any case I probably have one or two I can spare. I can also bring a pile of purple pansy for you to leverage into more green mums lol.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Opening my island:
    Dod: 962J7

Patches is packing up to leave if anyone wants the teddy bear. apparently hes popular,so go for it. if your happy with your bear, i could use the following :

Blue roses
    Purple pansys

T-rex torso section fossils
    Pterodon torso fossil
    the monkey fossil

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    @Warlock82

I dropped two green mums and four purple pansies in your soccer field.

Moving flowers DOES remove friend watering bonus, fyi. If you want both mums to clone, you’ll have to remove a pattern tile to make room.

Cuz DANG is your place covered in flowers!

Warlock82Lind
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Anyways, Dodo code:
    M40N1

Omg you need hybrid yellows? SIGH

Anyway island is open, Gladys is making a terrarium and Sahara is here
    9JGBD

akjak wrote: »
    @Warlock82

I dropped two green mums and four purple pansies in your soccer field.

Moving flowers DOES remove friend watering bonus, fyi. If you want both mums to clone, you’ll have to remove a pattern tile to make room.

Cuz DANG is your place covered in flowers!

Ahh, good to know. I can just mess with the floors for today and put back tomorrow :3

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    @akjak Thank you for the wand!!

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Closing up Firehammer for now.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    rndmhero wrote: »
    @akjak Thank you for the wand!!

You’re welcome!

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    There’s no tricorn hat in the game that I can find, and the makeup line gets broken in the middle given how custom designs work for face paint, so when I’m trying to stand and deliver some Adam Ant realness, this is as close as I can get for now:

bcorvfsgx7cc.jpeg

Toxic ToysKen OLibrarian's ghostStormwatcherWeX Majors
    “Priority” my behind.

I had Saharah on Friday, and I have her again today. No Flick, CJ, or Redd last week so I SHOULD have had one of those today.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Been on daily since beginning of April and I've never seen CJ QQ

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Y'know, this comic brings up a good point. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Kapp'n yet...

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • ChanceChance Registered User regular
    'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
    amethystoak
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I'll happily take Sahara every day....until I get my Ringside Wallpaper. It still eludes me.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I have Mira in boxes if anyone wants her.

She is fun and one of my original 2 but I am going to let her move on to look for one of the chase animals I want like ribot or lucky.

hap50ybzcsxp.png

Jubal77 on
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I have Mira in boxes if anyone wants her.

She is fun and one of my original 2 but I am going to let her move on to look for one of the chase animals I want like ribot or lucky.

hap50ybzcsxp.png

Arrgh Im full up. I accidentally kicked mira out for sprocket

edited May 2020
    akjak wrote: »
    “Priority” my behind.

I had Saharah on Friday, and I have her again today. No Flick, CJ, or Redd last week so I SHOULD have had one of those today.

Yeah same. I don't think I've seen CJ since mid April (maybe he came ONCE after the fishing tourney?). I've gotten Redd twice total.

Warlock82 on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Anyone have ironwood dresser recipe handy?

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Or if someone wouldn’t mind mailing me a couple I can send mats :)

Or if someone wouldn’t mind mailing me a couple I can send mats :)

I can make it. I don’t think I’ve visited you tho, so can’t mail them.

7 Wood, 4 Iron each

edited May 2020
    Candle Cove is open.

Saharah’s here.

Some “good” DIYs by the airport.

Static was crafting bamboo flooring.

It’s about to rain.

Come marvel at the shambles of my residential district.

Water some stuff.

<3 u guys.

akjak on
    SilverWindIncenjucarJubal77Stormwatcher
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So is there any sort of organic way to learn about your villagers beyond hitting the internet or trial-and-error?

To learn what about them?

VillagerDB Wish List
    Vyolynce
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Friends! A worthy selection today:

Athletic Jacket
    Cavalier Shirt!!!
    Fringe Skirt!
    Loose Fall Dress (plaid)
    Noble Dress!!!
    Rugby Uniform
    Bowler Hat With Ribbon (very "Blossom")!
    Giant Ribbon!
    Eye Mask
    Privacy Mask
    Cute Sneakers
    Mary Janes
    Wingtip Shoes

There is also rain and Teddy has been working on a bamboo wall decoration
    N8K3P

Incenjucar wrote: »
    So is there any sort of organic way to learn about your villagers beyond hitting the internet or trial-and-error?

You’ve gotta look them up online to see what personality type they are beforehand.

Once you start talking to them, it’s pretty obvious.

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Chance wrote: »

This makes sense from a coding standpoint, but it just has no regard for how relevant/wanted each of those are. Like, Lief's inventory never changes, so why would I want to see him every week? He either needs something to keep him relevant, or he should just set up shop in Nooks like in New Leaf. Redd, on the other hand, has a brutally random completion aspect tied to him that requires a single player either a) cheating, or b) five years of play to complete at this rate. And Wisp doesn't have any unique item pool at all, so I just ignore him entirely.

Aegeri
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    Finishing P5R means I've started playing other games again, and most of those are on my Switch. This is really cutting in to my "leave my village sitting open for guests" time. But it's OK because I'm really feeling a NG+ run soon. Right after I finish Steamworld Quest. And move my museum which means I have to redo what little orchard I have left. And replant my flower field.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    akjak
  • KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Is 'priority' a guaranteed preference, or just higher odds to appear again? I'm almost certain I've gone more than two weeks straight without seeing one from the random set of 5.

Stormwatcher